Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Which ML you really wished to do FS but definitely wont ??

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    You mean those that you couldn't get it from, not won't right? "Won't" sounds like you decided not to go ahead, that's all.
    I've got a couple. Tina from Broadway. Got very far with her, every sesh was full on DATY until I looked like I had a bad cold with my face covered in snot, but always a very clear line drawn.

Same goes for Hera from SS.

Those 2 experiences actually changed me into someone who would never try to pursue FS from an ML if it is not offered on the first visit, no matter how hot she is. I just find it to be such a chore making myself go back to a girl who I know will probably not give me what I need at that time. I'd still go back if I was just after an HJ though.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Should never trust when MLs say they never do FS, its just whether you are their cup of tea or not.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Momoe View Post
    Should never trust when MLs say they never do FS, its just whether you are their cup of tea or not.
    Let's face it these girls look for personality, good look beside the ability to spurge in a customer.

If you are Lan Choo you can't be Twinings.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    Minami....
    335 Botany Road
    oh that creates some real anguish

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by zoozilla View Post
    Let's face it these girls look for personality, good look beside the ability to spurge in a customer.

If you are Lan Choo you can't be Twinings.
    And willingness to date them, which I can't be bothered to do. Hera at one point suggested going clubbing together. I literally on the spot had a montage of the hard yards I had to put in just to get into her pants, like a replay of my recent whirlwind relationship, only that previous girl had young perky tits and Hera sadly had rather floppy ones. Nah, no thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    Minami....
    335 Botany Road
    what shop is on 335 Botany Road?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelly69 View Post
    what shop is on 335 Botany Road?
    That’s 335 Gardeners Rd the jap massage place

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogeryou View Post
    Hoping it reopens

Quote Originally Posted by Rogeryou View Post
    Ah, thanks! Will try once we are out of lockdown!

Banned
    Girls become MLs because they don’t want to do FS. Some MLs in busy shops can make more money from massage and tips than a WL can. The wear and tear on a pussy is huge and some just don’t want to be in pain after taking 15 cocks in a shift

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Flintstone View Post
    Girls become MLs because they don’t want to do FS. Some MLs in busy shops can make more money from massage and tips than a WL can. The wear and tear on a pussy is huge and some just don’t want to be in pain after taking 15 cocks in a shift
    There is also the extra bit they could get with the occasional FS, which in a few cases, if they pick their punter correctly could be eye-watering for the majority of us.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I remember hearing from 1 ML that said she was offered $500 for FS on the spot and declined it as she just doesnt offer it... Imagine what they could get if some Bros were just that keen.. Crazy good money for ML..

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rooster18 View Post
    I remember hearing from 1 ML that said she was offered $500 for FS on the spot and declined it as she just doesnt offer it... Imagine what they could get if some Bros were just that keen.. Crazy good money for ML..
    I admire her principals.......

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    So what about WLs that refuse to give you a massage no matter how nicely you ask or tip?
    Has anyone had one of those?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rooster18 View Post
    Similar thing years ago and I ended up going back every week for 4 months. Then privately for the next few year.
    I knocked her up twice. We have 2 lovely daughters, and she still gets $1000 every week from me. (yes and they are tested as mine)
    Before covid I would see them every week and stay at least one or two nights. Mum still works as an ML.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by youngheart View Post
    Similar thing years ago and I ended up going back every week for 4 months. Then privately for the next few year.
    I knocked her up twice. We have 2 lovely daughters, and she still gets $1000 every week from me. (yes and they are tested as mine)
    Before covid I would see them every week and stay at least one or two nights. Mum still works as an ML.
    Wow, thanks for sharing your story...

Having two beautiful daughters is a blessing for sure...

Would you call it a cautionary tale? Would you have changed anything if u had a chance? No need to answer if I prying... Apologies.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    So what about WLs that refuse to give you a massage no matter how nicely you ask or tip?
    Love the humour Rooter..

"The WL who wont do Part 1s" love it!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Lydia from Diva Body Tone. A bit of shame because her looks and body are 9/10 for me

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Yes. That happen to me. ML demand to start part 3 before anything else.

I guess this is not a strange thing to lots of brothers.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 12345abcde View Post
    Lydia from Diva Body Tone. A bit of shame because her looks and body are 9/10 for me
    Couldn't agree more. She also goes by Candy at NS107. Seeing her tomorrow

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast