Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: E&B Alyssa Forde blonde inner city

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

E&B Alyssa Forde blonde inner city

Finally, success. Exactly as she describes herself. Pretty, natural rack from Heaven. Stylish. Educated and well-spoken. Highly recommended.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What’s the rate?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the short review.
    I have been curious about that one for years, unfortunately $500 is still a bit steep for me.

I mean for that price I can punt in a legal brothel twice with the best pick of the lot, or 3 times in a massage parlour if I am lucky.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    https://www.alyssaforde.ch/

Link for others

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I certainly agree with the other value for money options suggested. Alyssa is in the special occasion bracket. Curiosity had finally gotten the better of me so in I went, so to speak.

There is the 45 min $400 option but again that’s still a couple of hits elsewhere.

To add a little more detail, Alyssa has a very nice apartment, is very welcoming, maybe save up for a birthday treat. And to repeat myself, she has a hell of an extraordinary natural rack made by God, not by DuPont Silicons and Adhesives Inc. ��

Spring has Sprung. ��

Senior Member(無間使者)
    They look like a fine set of titties if real. $500 an hour though I really wanna know my bird for that price. Like I paid that for Frankie Stone but that chick is a proper nympho rocket.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Good morning Oh Ghost who walks on tiles.
    At the risk of repeating myself, the tits are real, amazing, suckable, with nipple and areola of the full juicy variety that men of taste savour. I’m breaking into a cold sweat thinking about those gold standards.

Having said that, I wouldn’t describe the Alyssa as nympho category, more hot babe with amazing tits you got lucky with after the staff Christmas party, the one you’ve wanted to bang forever. And who especially likes all paws on the floor, but then you can’t see THOSE TITS and NIPPLES.

As others have mentioned, $500 is steep, the 45 minute super-saver deal for $400 is still a lot of cash. Decisions, decisions.

Haven’t visited Frankie so I can’t compare.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Does that include DFK, DATY and fingering?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    No DFK. Dining at Y yes. Fingering requires the PSE equivalent booking level. Not a cheap night out that’s for sure.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I was lucky enough to see Alyssa recently and had a great time!

Agree with the comments above, those tits...wow!
    I went for the PSE option and even got some back-door play which was amazing.

She has some pretty bad recent reviews on PP but couldn't disagree with them more.

My only negative was that I feel she holds back a bit, if she let go she would be phenomenal!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Saw this lovely a week ago. Just don't have the words. OMG!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    How could one enjoy the sex if dfk is not allowed?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Allowed to the right gentleman.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    She’s no spring chicken. I saw her what must be 10-15 years ago in Woolloomaloo in Sydney

Senior Member(無間使者)
    what do you mean spring chicken ?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    A spring chicken is a young thing. Whereas the reports say not so young now.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pmb8 View Post
    oh i see. ok. lol. thank you !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pmb8 View Post
    oh i see. ok. lol. thank you !

spring chicken gets moist easily but i fear they are severely lacking in enthusiasm ??? i prefer the older ones, but they don't get moist easily .......

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'll up this info...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by hogansheros_breakout View Post
    i don't think you are quite with the use of the term. Given the choices are Spring Chicken or Boiler. When quackm2002 says "She's no spring chicken" that means she is not just older, she's let herself go.

Now, if she was now "Mutton dressed as Lamb" she is older but dresses and makeup trying to appear young.
    You hit the nail on the head mate. Mutton dressed up as lamb is an understatement.

She’d have to be tapping on the door of 40, fake, scatty, robotic and tbh stunk when I seen her late last year. 🤮

Certainly not worth the money. And way over the hill now, past her used by date.

You can put lipstick on a pig, but it’s still a pig. 🐽

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast