Thread: Anna - Vietnamese - Sunnybank

Junior Member(有D料到)

Anna - Vietnamese - Sunnybank

Anna is a new Vietnamese girl who started today, at a well-known house at Sunnybank.

She's average height, around 160cm and rather curvy ... probably close to a size 10.

I usually prefer my Asian girls petite, but don't be put off by Anna's cuddly curves ... She's a firecracker and a very enthusiastic little fuck!

Comms were straight forward and we agreed on a price ... I requested a couple of extra services which Anna was happy to provide.

Arrived at the house and was greeted by Anna. She's very friendly and a happy girl, with a little bit of cheekiness which was nice.

She's quite voluptuous for an Asian, but well proportioned ... She doesn't look chubby, just nice buxom curves.

I confirm with her if she's ok to do my requested service? Anna puts her arms round my neck, pulls me in close for a lovely sensual DFK and says "Yes, I give you everything you want" with a cheeky smile.

That was all the confirmation I needed ... I happily paid her fee and went for a shower.

After I came out, Anna was standing by the bed in sexy black lingerie ... Gosh her skin was beautifully pale, not a spot or blemish on her! I wanted to lick her like an ice-cream.

We started with some standing DFK, which started getting more vigorous ... She has a hungry tongue exploring my mouth. This girl loves to kiss!

I peeled her bra straps down to fondle her ample breasts ... They felt firm but soft and slightly heavy at the same time, because she is busty. I tried to move down to suck them, but she held my head and continued to DFK me hungrily.

Eventually I was able to pull away, a bit breathlessly. I asked her to lie down, because I really wanted to taste her breasts and creamy skin. I latched onto one like a hungry baby, while squeezing the other ... Her nipples were already erect and hard, and she was gasping as I sucked away.

I moved down for DATY ... She must have shaved her pussy before I arrived, it was so baby smooth! Tasted so good too as her juices flowed. She loves the DATY and her hips were shuddering as I sucked on her clit and pussy.

I flipped over and asked her to go straight to a special BJ ... Usually I like a sensual cat bath to start, but this girl is more PSE than GFE, and I wanted to get straight down to business.

Anna is enthusiastic and doesn't hold back ... I think by the 3rd stroke of the blowjob she deepthroated my full length, swirling her tongue around the base of my cock. Fuck, it felt amazing!

Anna continues to blow me for a couple of minutes, then stops ... She leans over to the bedside table, rummaging in the draw for a condom. She has this slutty look in her eye, as she tears open the condom packet with her teeth. This girl is really taking the lead now, and I happily let her.

She applies the condom and squats over me. Once she's lined up, she eases onto my cock with a groan ... No lube required, she's that wet. Anna is bouncing up and down on my cock, and she's quite loud and vocal.

She then bottoms out and starts grinding her hips in a circular motion ... Her hands are on my chest, pinning me to the bed. It feels amazing having a girl fucking me, instead of vice versa.

I sit her up now and continue fucking her in the sitting position, on the edge of the bed. My hands are under her ass cheeks, bouncing her up and down on my cock. Anna's arms are around my neck, giving me more hungry DFK. Usually I like to finish in missionary, but I wanted more wild cowgirl.

I lay on my back and let her grind away on top of me. Her hips were shuddering forward and back as I was gripping her waist tightly with both hands ... I couldn't hold back and started cumming, my hips ramming up into her pussy!

By now, we were both pretty breathless. Once I calmed down, we had some nice chit chat. Anna's English is pretty basic, but we were able to converse fine without a translator app. She's a little cheeky, and likes to poke fun, which I thought was cute.

After awhile, Anna rolled over into a spoon position and snuggled her back against me. She took my hand and placed it on her breasts, motioning me to squeeze them. I started kissing her ear and neck too, which was starting to arouse her.

She then rolled over to face me, and starts to DFK ... Then asks me "You want to fuck me again?" I was physically spent from our wild first round, so I opted for a special blowjob to finish.

Again, it was great ... Nice swirling tongue action and deepthroats me easily, until I cum a second time. I did not once, feel a tooth scratch against my cock!

I finish the session with another shower ... Anna waits for me to come out, and then dries me thoroughly as we chit chat and joke some more. She then has her shower, while I dress myself in the room.

She comes out with just the towel wrapped around her, hair slightly wet and makeup washed off. She looks so natural and cute! She holds my hand, and walks me to the door ... We hug, kiss and smile then say our goodbyes.

At first glance, Anna is the type of Asian girl you might see on the street, and think she's just some "nice girl" who looks "kinda cute" ... In fact, if she wore glasses I think she would look down right nerdy!

But don't let that fool you ... Anna is a sex machine with a lot of stamina and enthusiasm! If you prefer size 6 HABs or Asian supermodels, Anna probably isn't for you ...

But if you are happy to meet a cute Asian "girl next door" ... Put her near the very top of your "to do" list!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I have called and msg the number but no reply

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by c883170 View Post
    I have called and msg the number but no reply
    must be another fake