Thread: There's hope yet!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

There's hope yet!

You know the photos the shops post of their girls, generally to try and show them off in a nice light than real daylight <cough>..... 20yo, size 8. Photos looked ok, looked like they were taken with my old 2001 Nikon Coolpix though, in bad lighting of course (seriously!), but OK. Certainly worth a look.
    After a false start (booked up) I was sitting on the couch waiting for the intro..... and in walks this angel. 'Do you have any questions for me?' - Yep - where have you been over the past 30 years! 20 years old, easy - could pass for bloody 17.... think Anny Aurora meets a very young Claudia Schiffer, blonde, Scandinavian heritage for sure, absolutely beautiful. I was in, because this never happens.... Of course I agreed, paid my cash, and sat like a kid waiting for Santa until she came back!
    But the best was to come...
    The experience was like that time when you were 18, and for some unknown reason the hottest girl at the party took a liking for you, and took you into her bedroom and blew your socks off.... it didn't even feel like a booking at all. Talk about imposter syndrome, I felt like I was some dud drummer in a band with a groupie all over him... the smile is still on my face...
    Shit I hope she hangs around for a bit!

Junior Member(有D料到)

Where tho?

Quote Originally Posted by bung72 View Post
    You know the photos the shops post of their girls, generally to try and show them off in a nice light than real daylight <cough>..... 20yo, size 8. Photos looked ok, looked like they were taken with my old 2001 Nikon Coolpix though, in bad lighting of course (seriously!), but OK. Certainly worth a look.
    After a false start (booked up) I was sitting on the couch waiting for the intro..... and in walks this angel. 'Do you have any questions for me?' - Yep - where have you been over the past 30 years! 20 years old, easy - could pass for bloody 17.... think Anny Aurora meets a very young Claudia Schiffer, blonde, Scandinavian heritage for sure, absolutely beautiful. I was in, because this never happens.... Of course I agreed, paid my cash, and sat like a kid waiting for Santa until she came back!
    But the best was to come...
    The experience was like that time when you were 18, and for some unknown reason the hottest girl at the party took a liking for you, and took you into her bedroom and blew your socks off.... it didn't even feel like a booking at all. Talk about imposter syndrome, I felt like I was some dud drummer in a band with a groupie all over him... the smile is still on my face...
    Shit I hope she hangs around for a bit!
    Where at chief?