Thread: Multiple shops

Senior Member(無間使者)

Multiple shops

Something I read in another thread made me wonder why do some girls choose to work in a couple of different shops instead of just working at one? To appeal to more customers if the shops are a long way apart maybe? Just curious that's all...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    $$$$$$$ all the girls care about fast cash lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Massageloverbris View Post
    $$$$$$$ all the girls care about fast cash lol
    Haha I know that but can they make more money working 2 or 3 days a week at two different shops compared to working at one shop for 4 or 5 days?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by HST View Post
    Haha I know that but can they make more money working 2 or 3 days a week at two different shops compared to working at one shop for 4 or 5 days?
    Depends on the spread of the shops. Some will work distant shops so that they can support northside regulars and southside regulars. Lots of punters are cheap as and won't travel far for a regular ML.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by zakthekat View Post
    Depends on the spread of the shops. Some will work distant shops so that they can support northside regulars and southside regulars. Lots of punters are cheap as and won't travel far for a regular ML.
    Yeah that was my thinking too. Also some married or partnered guys might only have a limited period of time to go to a shop and need somewhere close to where they live.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    the shop wants more girls on their roster. more girls means more chance for a local punter to find a regular or for the guys whom want variety there are more girls to cycle through.

i think for students they might have limited work hours so each 'shop' can give them up total 20 hours

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BrisbanePunter View Post
    the shop wants more girls on their roster. more girls means more chance for a local punter to find a regular or for the guys whom want variety there are more girls to cycle through.

i think for students they might have limited work hours so each 'shop' can give them up total 20 hours
    Offer a girl only two days a week then she has to look elsewhere for more shifts if she wants more days, makes sense. I guess there's a variety of reasons then.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Most shops are desperate for workers so more often girls work at different shops because they aren't good workers or aren't popular for whatever reason.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I known quite a few over the years, that work multiple shops
    One girl 1 day a week at 5 different shops

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Sman true that, 1 ml works at 6 places per week. Insurance if one place closes she doesn’t lose a big percentage of income as supports family and paying mortgage.