Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tips of the Trade?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cumquat View Post
    Like you , showed them your student bus pass ?
    The unlicensed parlour was near my school. We used to go there for our extracurricular.

We were banned from going there after the headmaster found out about the student discount thing.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Ever since I realised all the girls moved around from shop to shop, and each of them offering what they always offered regardless of which shop they're at, I've stopped identifying "good service or girl experience" with actual shops. I still prefer certain shops, but only because of things like their ability to honour bookings, friendliness, shop facility, etc. Of course if a shop was popular, it will in turn attract more talent, so you get a higher chance of meeting a hottie there. But that doesn't mean you won't meet the same hottie in another shop and get the exact same experience there. I've had this before across multiple shops in the city.
    Well said. I was regular with a Thai girl at Pure Massage and see her on Thursday. Once I was in the city on Friday and had the urge. She was working at another shop in Darlinghurst. I got there paid for massage which was way less than other shop. But the shower was at the end of the corridor and I had to walk in towel back to the room which was ordinary. The ml also asked for a bigger tip as the shop was not paying her much. My cost did change except this was a shabbier place.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    What was the title of this thread again ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by limbi8888 View Post
    Have a look at the Blossom group, the girls are better trained.
    Their branches are Parramatta Blossom, Top Ryde, Baby massage Syd & i believe Five Dock now also.
    Yeah okay, I'll add that to the ever-growing list!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Flintstone View Post
    Let me guess. She only does this for you because you are a young, hot looking stud. Very handsome man. Hahahahaha
    always don't forget... too big.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    How do you guys go about bad experiences? I've had a bad experience recently (pre lockdown) with someone I saw a lot of good reviews from... disappointing. was later in the day so could've gotten her when she was tired but who knows. was a real shame

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by waifuman View Post
    How do you guys go about bad experiences? I've had a bad experience recently (pre lockdown) with someone I saw a lot of good reviews from... disappointing. was later in the day so could've gotten her when she was tired but who knows. was a real shame
    I'd use that experience to identify which reviewers do not have the same taste or expectations as I have and make a note of it.

As they say, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. The same applies to service, body shape, age expectations, almost every aspect of a review is based on that person's perception to a large extent.

That's why it is useful to keep tabs on reviewers on the forum, make sure you know who likes what (yours truly likes skinny leggy girls), and use that to determine if a girl was your type.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Sometimes you have to take a review with a pinch of salt. Specially the ones who exaggerate everything about the WL on their looks and participation. I feel some punters may do to promote certain service providers.

Mind you I have not visited anyone after reading the reviews. Most of the time I don’t plan punting. It’s more random when I have time or the urge arises. I would use the review as a filter to vet out bad service providers and then don’t have big expectations. It will be better to confirm the services even though the review would have mentioned.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post

That's why it is useful to keep tabs on reviewers on the forum, make sure you know who likes what (yours truly likes skinny leggy girls), and use that to determine if a girl was your type.
    Yeah, I was punting without this forum for a while, glad I found it. Helps figure out the weeds.

Banned
    Make sure you have a good source of income, budget and can hide the expense from your girlfriend or missus over a very long period of time. Always pay in cash. It becomes a very expensive hobby. As another bro mentioned here above, it’s cheaper than a boat or coke though but highly addictive. I need at least two punts a week just to survive. I would hate to think of the total amount I’ve blown on MLs and WLs in over 35 years of punting. However, I wouldn’t be where I am now without the release, support and kindness those women provided and it’s certainly helped me keep my shit together. I look at it as the cost of survival. No matter how bad things are at home or at work, a WL can always give you 1-hour of escape from reality

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah, I was punting without this forum for a while, glad I found it. Helps figure out the weeds.
    Some guys been putting for decades and they can sniff out a star from a dud just by the photos.

Would add to Freddys comment that Cash is King, so long live cash, would hate to see what happens when that is not so anymore.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Make sure you have a good source of income, budget and can hide the expense from your girlfriend or missus over a long period of time. It becomes a very expensive hobby. As another bro mentioned here above, it’s cheaper than a boat or coke though but highly addictive. I need at least two punts a week just to survive. I would hate to think of the total amount I’ve blown on MLs and WLs in over 35 years of punting. However, I wouldn’t be where I am now without the release those women provided and it’s certainly helped me keep my shit together. I look at it as the cost of survival. No matter how bad things are at home or at work, a WL can always give you 1-hour of escape from reality
    This is a very good valid comment from my viewpoint as well

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Make sure you have a good source of income, budget and can hide the expense from your girlfriend or missus over a long period of time. It becomes a very expensive hobby. As another bro mentioned here above, it’s cheaper than a boat or coke though but highly addictive. I need at least two punts a week just to survive. I would hate to think of the total amount I’ve blown on MLs and WLs in over 35 years of punting. However, I wouldn’t be where I am now without the release those women provided and it’s certainly helped me keep my shit together. I look at it as the cost of survival. No matter how bad things are at home or at work, a WL can always give you 1-hour of escape from reality
    Is like having a counseling. I thinking is better, it give you the release and enjoyments if you need. No pre-book or booking and to me is cheaper. You can go to see ml or Wl depending on your budget on the day.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    If you want good massage and good part two Renwick is hard to beat.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    Is like having a counseling. I thinking is better, it give you the release and enjoyments if you need. No pre-book or booking and to me is cheaper. You can go to see ml or Wl depending on your budget on the day.
    Bro, I can remember back in the day when the punting scene was much more balanced between supply and demand, you can still do that and have a pretty good chance of fucking a real hottie. I'm talking about when No 1 Blackburn St was active, 5* was still the top shop, Ginza wasn't even born yet. No need to book bro, just walk in, ask for a line up, I'd say 7/10 times you can still get a hottie. These days, not a chance. I guess the internet has increased punting efficiency so much that if you don't use it, you're setting yourself up for a lower quality punt. That's the way it is.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Great advice Dan, cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Travelmate View Post
    This is a very good valid comment from my viewpoint as well
    It would be very interesting to know : how many marriages have punting actually saved over the years and decades ?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    It would be very interesting to know : how many marriages have punting actually saved over the years and decades ?
    There would be a bunch I'm sure, tally up the ones that sunk because of it (in some way) and the numbers may not be as impressive....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Make sure you have a good source of income, budget and can hide the expense from your girlfriend or missus over a very long period of time. Always pay in cash.
    Always cash.... the other day my wife asked me - did you buy something for $21 from Apple? Fuck man.... Yes, an eBook.... it's like living with a tax audit!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by bung72 View Post
    Always cash.... the other day my wife asked me - did you buy something for $21 from Apple? Fuck man.... Yes, an eBook.... it's like living with a tax audit!
    When you are married the wife have your balls 🤣

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast