Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tips of the Trade?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Tips of the Trade?

I'm pretty young and have gone to a few places on pitt street, marrickville midas, etc, but reading this forum everyone seems to be doing it on a whole other level. I'm usually in the door and out, no keeping contact etc, idk what to look for etc? Help a young fellow out, give us some tips! I love a good korean or Jap with a good Massage, every place I've gone just does a half-ass job IMO. so, HELP!!

Banned
    Have you tried Rydalmere?

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    How about reading through the forums. Plenty of tips there to get started. Not that you can do anything at the moment.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Nowadays the reason why its half assed is because of border closures and existing girls know they can get away doing half assed jobs. Wait until the borders open and the competitiveness will come back

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Are you a RnT only guy? Or you looks for FS as well? Admittedly not much you can do now except wait, but it'll say that it really depends if you find someone you feel it's worth revisiting for.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by zoozilla View Post

See the news tonight brothel in Rydalmere.

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/www....3feb51d9%3famp

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by zoozilla View Post
    Just read today that a shop in Rydalmere was busted for being open. 3 ML and 2 customers. $18000 fined

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by waifuman View Post
    ......reading this forum everyone seems to be doing it on a whole other level.
    Some of the brothers here have deep pockets and are prepared to splurge on WLs.

We can't be compared to them and therefore need to have lower expectations from our cheaper girls.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If you want a good massage then just go to a normal shop like in a shopping centre. The other shops your visiting just keep it to the 2nd part.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I think the zoo guy was joking. It was funny

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    How about reading through the forums. Plenty of tips there to get started. Not that you can do anything at the moment.
    Been reading for a while! there is just so much to sift through, like how is everyone buddy buddy with the ML and WL on wechat? How does one simply add them and with what messages? SO MANY QUESTIONS

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by yowser View Post
    Nowadays the reason why its half assed is because of border closures and existing girls know they can get away doing half assed jobs. Wait until the borders open and the competitiveness will come back
    So there is competitiveness in the trade? I guess I've been going to the wrong places....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiryu0 View Post
    Are you a RnT only guy? Or you looks for FS as well? Admittedly not much you can do now except wait, but it'll say that it really depends if you find someone you feel it's worth revisiting for.
    I've only had one or two good FS, more of a RnT kinda guy, got my eye on Ginza after lockdown, time to figure out which girl.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by tpol View Post
    I think the zoo guy was joking. It was funny
    It is true, we mere mortals cannot be compared to the likes of those with deep pockets.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Best advice I can give you young man is to quit punting.
    It’s terrible

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by waifuman View Post
    Been reading for a while! there is just so much to sift through, like how is everyone buddy buddy with the ML and WL on wechat? How does one simply add them and with what messages? SO MANY QUESTIONS
    After seeing a ML if I think she is friendly I'll ask for her phone number. She'll give it to you if she thinks you're okay.

I don't get in touch with all the numbers I've collected except one I particularly like.

For her I don't send her Wechat messages often as I like to keep a distance although we can chat like old friends.

I probably not see her again after lockdown. 3 months of lockdown has made me realize I may not need a ML as much I think I need her.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Best advice I can give you young man is to quit punting.
    It’s terrible
    Yes I totally agree.

The feeling of walking out of a parlour is not a great experience.

The guilt, the regret, the loss and the emptiness are terrible not to mention the lightness in the pocket after the visit.

And the recurring lust and fantasy for a ML or WL is something you have to live with.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Here's what worked for me waifuman.

1. Most Thai shops are legit so ignore. Focus on Asian massage shops and butterfly amongst 3-4 convenient ones on the days that suit. You'll come across a couple of girls that really do it for you.
    2. Tip those girls you like with an extra $20 on top of the $50 without asking for anything extra on top of the extras...
    3. If she goes above and beyond next time... tip an extra $50.
    4. You're really wanting FS service for that. If you're not getting it, move your attentions to next in your favourites.
    5. Show decency and respect. Be clean. You'll move to favored customer zone and she may give you her contact details.
    6. Don't send dick pics or text her when you're horny telling her what you're going to do to her next time. At least 2 girls i know tell me this is just a massive turn off
    Or... offer each girl you see an extra $50 for FS and see what happens. About 4/10 go for it in my experience.

YMMV i don't go to brothels generally and live in the city. I don't know prices or expectations in the suburbs.

Be careful. Banging hotties is addictive. Cheaper than a boat and beats cocaine i guess...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I think DayMan69 has covered it. I would say look at the After reports on this site. But remember the level of service may change depending on the day. I have wasted more
    dough in privates mostly Asian and more than half were duds. Most of the ML have been better as your expectation is also limited. I enjoy part 1 and if the ml does a decent job then by part 2 I am relaxed. I had some memorable experiences. It starts of by treating the ml nicely, good hygiene. I even carried by own mouthwash. I also found most ml did not mind having a chat. If you start taking about their experience in Australia and settling in a new country they open up.

With WL some of the privates have been good to great punts. But these are for short period as they move around. Same can be said for the girls in shops. I read somewhere where the guy took some chocolate for the girl. Even though you are paying for the service everyone enjoys unexpected gift. Does not have to be expensive. For one place I started taking chilled white wine. In the afternoon in summer it was nice for both the girl and me.

One advice on tipping is keep it small. Because what ever you tip can become the standard and expected the next time. Base it on the level of extra attention you get 😉

Senior Member(無間使者)
    this is some zen buddhism kind of stuff right here, convert us all!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast