Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tips of the Trade?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    gotta say, there is a certain thai shop that is around innerwest that is both legit and both a little bit of extra. I'm hooked on her, you can tell its not her usual thing to do, and I think I'm the only customer she does these extras too. Not the usually RnT routine either, its good.

But anyway, THANKS FOR THE ADVICE! I guess my thing was getting over that transaction stage.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by waifuman View Post
    gotta say, there is a certain thai shop that is around innerwest that is both legit and both a little bit of extra. I'm hooked on her, you can tell its not her usual thing to do, and I think I'm the only customer she does these extras too. Not the usually RnT routine either, its good.

But anyway, THANKS FOR THE ADVICE! I guess my thing was getting over that transaction stage.

You really are a Newbie if you think this.

First rule is they do this to special extra service to majority of the customers.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Around 80% or 90% of Chinese massage shops are really R&T shops so you will get at least a HJ or nude HJ for a tip to the girl.
    Legit Chinese massage shops do exist. It's hard to explain but you can usually spot the legit ones. If the masseur is a bloke, that's a pretty good sign it is legit (or for gays)
    Less than 50% of Thai massage shops are R&T shops. There are a lot of legit Thai massage shops.
    If the staff are more mature, male and female, and dressed conservatively or in traditional Thai clothes then it is probably legit.
    If you do get a HJ or nude HJ in what you think is a legit Thai shop then it is probably not a legit shop and almost certain that this service is being provided to everyone else too.
    As for FS, well this will depend on the shop and on the girl and on you.
    The majority of MLs provide HJ or nude HJ only, so you should always respect that and not insist.
    But some will provide FS for an extra fee.
    Some provide it to anyone, some to almost anyone, and some to regulars only.
    If a girl gives you FS you can be sure she offers it to many other customers too. Never believe bullshit like "I do this for you only".
    These are just rough figures and general observations. There are exceptions to everything I have said.
    You have to go out there and explore and learn things the hard way, and have a lot of fun while doing it.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    @zoozilla fuk opening a shop . Reckon you could set up an online tutorial ..

What would the curriculum look like ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've only had one or two good FS, more of a RnT kinda guy, got my eye on Ginza after lockdown, time to figure out which girl.
    Have a look at the Blossom group, the girls are better trained.
    Their branches are Parramatta Blossom, Top Ryde, Baby massage Syd & i believe Five Dock now also.

I tend to goto Parramatta one as its close by, i'm just a RnT guy mainly, but its taken me a while to find a decent also.
    I tend to want clean, decent looking, decent massage and not trying to rip you off.
    Don't get me wrong i don't mind paying but i've paid extra before and at times you just get scammed.
    i find unless you've been there before its hard to know what your gona get. I tend to give all places a go an if its bad i just don't go back.
    It is helpful with this site as it at least gives you places you should avoid.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by limbi8888 View Post
    Their branches are Parramatta Blossom, Top Ryde, Baby massage Syd & i believe Five Dock now also.

I tend to goto Parramatta one as its close by, i'm just a RnT guy mainly, but its taken me a while to find a decent also.
    I tend to want clean, decent looking, decent massage and not trying to rip you off.
    Don't get me wrong i don't mind paying but i've paid extra before and at times you just get scammed.
    i find unless you've been there before its hard to know what your gona get. I tend to give all places a go an if its bad i just don't go back.
    I second this as Top Ryde is a great shop with an above average line up on most days. Cherry is a good operator. BUT in saying, this hobby is def an expensive one.. Like any addiction, it catches up with you.. This lockdown has been good for one thing as it has made you feel like cold turkey.. The urge has dampened over the 2 months... but like any addiction, temptation is just around the corner! Beware young fella..

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Rooter, you're excluding all the Chinese shops in the malls . They all seem legit to me

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tpol View Post
    Rooter, you're excluding all the Chinese shops in the malls . They all seem legit to me
    Yeah true. I know the ones you mean.
    You won’t get a HJ in those ones.
    The quality of the masseur can vary greatly too.
    Some know what they are doing and some are total quacks.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Never kiss a working lady🤣

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JJBlows View Post
    Never kiss a working lady��
    If you have to kiss a WL you have to kiss her at the her most erotic spot:

Sensitively, passionately, gently and slowly like her boyfriend.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by zoozilla View Post
    If you have to kiss a WL you have to kiss her at the her most erotic spot:

Sensitively, passionately, gently and slowly like her boyfriend.
    Not before I cum in her mouth or on her pussy

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by JJBlows View Post
    Never kiss a working lady🤣
    Bet you have kiss a working lady pussy.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    Bet you have kiss a working lady pussy.
    That is not a kiss.

That is a Pukiss.

Smell like exotic spice. Like the Indian kind. Girls love that shit.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    normally i've noticed the 'special' ones have a neon sign with 'massage' in the window lol

Banned
    Well, if you are a repeat customer, the WL/ML will give you her number. It’s like any relationship in life dude. Build rapport with the service provider and they will deliver.

Banned

Let me guess. She only does this for you because you are a young, hot looking stud. Very handsome man. Hahahahaha

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Flintstone View Post
    Let me guess. She only does this for you because you are a young, hot looking stud. Very handsome man. Hahahahaha
    When I was young and strong but not good-looking I used to get discount student price from MLs. But once I got hooked with happy ending they started to charge me double.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by zoozilla View Post
    When I was young and strong but not good-looking I used to get discount student price from MLs. But once I got hooked with happy ending they started to charge me double.
    Like you , showed them your student bus pass ?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by limbi8888 View Post

Ever since I realised all the girls moved around from shop to shop, and each of them offering what they always offered regardless of which shop they're at, I've stopped identifying "good service or girl experience" with actual shops. I still prefer certain shops, but only because of things like their ability to honour bookings, friendliness, shop facility, etc. Of course if a shop was popular, it will in turn attract more talent, so you get a higher chance of meeting a hottie there. But that doesn't mean you won't meet the same hottie in another shop and get the exact same experience there. I've had this before across multiple shops in the city.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast