Thread: Melbas

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Melbas

Hey guys what is the best package to book at Melbas slacks creek?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Me too. Would appreciate feedback too. Have often wondered but pricing seems quite high and concerned re quality / performance of girls.
    Any feedback will be appreciated.
    4FoW2

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Any reviews? Seems like shop that offers higher quality massage

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Didn’t heisenberg rave about this joint? Maybe he has some intel which isn’t total bs.

Senior Member(無間使者) HHHeisenberg's Avatar
    Isn't total BS? Everything I post is good quality intel, I can't help it that most of your are borderline illiterate troglodytes who can't appreciate a good thing when it is offered up.

In answer to your question and PM, I haven't been here for a few months, I've been receiving cancer treatment and am not up to massages.

However, yes, the above poster is correct, the package is what you will get. It is full on, they do full on facials and everything body wise, expect a full coffee scrub if thats what it says. This is not like your usual slap and tickle rub n tug joint where it lists a bunch of services they've never performed and all they have on hand is cheap baby oil. YMMV but this place is bang on for a premium experience.
    Pronouns: they/them
    Please respect the pronoun otherwise I will be reporting you. Thank you for your compliance.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by HHHeisenberg View Post
    Isn't total BS? Everything I post is good quality intel, I can't help it that most of your are borderline illiterate troglodytes who can't appreciate a good thing when it is offered up.
    In answer to your question and PM, I haven't been here for a few months, I've been receiving cancer treatment and am not up to massages.
    However, yes, the above poster is correct, the package is what you will get. It is full on, they do full on facials and everything body wise, expect a full coffee scrub if thats what it says. This is not like your usual slap and tickle rub n tug joint where it lists a bunch of services they've never performed and all they have on hand is cheap baby oil. YMMV but this place is bang on for a premium experience.
    I won't come here for the coffee - is there a straight to business option...???

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackshadow View Post
    Melbas used to be my go to shop a couple of years ago. If you want a great vfm massage with standard consistent option 1 then this is the place and still is although I haven't been there for a couple of months on a regular basis. Still go there occasionally for a good massage and nice basic finish. If you have an option of same service from PRC boiler or Filo than go the Filo every time in my opinion.

A mix of not so attractive young girls and older ok ones that offer full menu depending on the girl. Haven't seen a young attractive girl there for a while though. Not saying they aren't there just not when Ive been there recently. They keep trying to up sell the bath but I stuck to the massage.

Late 2019 I was seeing a very attractive girl there every week. She would have been the youngest one I have seen there and we always had a great time.

She found the love of her life and left just after giving me a Christmas present that year and never saw her again.
    Do you have a rough guestimate how many offer a bigger menu? Thinking of giving this place a shot, wondering what the chances of a properly fun time are.