Thread: LGA's of concern ? (Changing)

Senior Member(無間使者)

LGA's of concern ? (Changing)

I find it interesting that the Local Government Area's of concern will be changing, allowing some to be released from extra lockdown measures and others maybe to go down that route.

It will probably help those girls in places like Hurstville & Wolli Creek to be more on their backs but I wonder if the these extra measures have really been stopping punters from their punts ?

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Punting is not allowed regardless of "area of concern".

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    A brothel and their clients got busted in Rydalmere last night.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    [Removed post text]

Senior Member(無間使者)

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thats horrible!
    Hopefully it is not a punter who blew the whistle.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by floppydick View Post
    I find it interesting that the Local Government Area's of concern will be changing, allowing some to be released from extra lockdown measures and others maybe to go down that route.

It will probably help those girls in places like Hurstville & Wolli Creek to be more on their backs but I wonder if the these extra measures have really been stopping punters from their punts ?
    Gladys has been saying this for ages, but still nothing announced. Wouldn't get my hopes up

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by floppydick View Post

I very much doubt that restrictions on sex service establishments would be removed on a LGA basis; they will remain Sydney wide until the lockdowns are lifted.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I hate these F*up LGA concerns or non concerns. This is why people have loophole about restriction. It is unfair when the major do the right thing and let other areas ease restriction.

Really??! she need to do her job properly. This is what happend in the start, let loose then got worsen. I thought she said “were all in this together” but she picks on LGAs and differenciate about restriction. Hypocrite! There will be more cases for sure. The truths is her data is inaccurate. Nobody can trace this virus. Get the fact we fighting invisible enemy.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by suka02 View Post
    I hate these F*up LGA concerns or non concerns. This is why people have loophole about restriction. It is unfair when the major do the right thing and let other areas ease restriction.

Really??! she need to do her job properly. This is what happend in the start, let loose then got worsen. I thought she said “were all in this together” but she picks on LGAs and differenciate about restriction. Hypocrite! There will be more cases for sure. The truths is her data is inaccurate. Nobody can trace this virus. Get the fact we fighting invisible enemy.
    Yes and no. Didn't they say around 80% of cases come from those LGA of concerns? In my area there have literally been 0 cases since the start of delta, and yet I have to suffer the same consequences being in lockdown. It is unfair for everyone going both ways.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    like i said data is not 100% accurate but closely. it doesnt mean you have 0 cases in your area when your neighbour are LGA concerns unless youre in country side. tackling this invisible enemy is so much different than the 2019. The symptoms spreads faster and contagious. How do we able to detect if someone has it?