Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Naughty shops

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hiduba View Post
    Apparently one of the clients gave an excuse that they're there quoting a paint job.

Probably an excuse born from him releasing quickly, that he's "painting" the WL with cum, probably
    I think they like to have cream colour walls in all rooms.

Buntings is closed. So he has to be creative and resourceful..

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quoting a emergency plumbing job will be more plausible and could possibly be finished on the spot too.

I would have worn all the tradie gear on me before making such a laughable excuse at 10:15pm.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niisato View Post
    A 56 yo WL? She must cater to a niche market...
    A newspaper report referred to a 57 year old OWNER.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niisato View Post
    A 56 yo WL? She must cater to a niche market...
    You’ve never wanted to moan to a WL “oh mama”?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Expensive punt for the 2 guys. For the girls Expensive loses have to service many more guys. For the shop owner is ok only 100 visit for punters

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    A newspaper report referred to a 57 year old OWNER.
    They said there was a 57 yo owner AND a 56 yo employee at the premise.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    31, 36 and 56 year olds.... They were all probably advertised as 18-25. This revelation might turn out to cost more to their business than the fines!
    One of the shops in Marrickville (not No.5) advertises ladies on their website being ages from 26-29 etc but you go there and they’re over 50 at least. I’m 36 and they look they could be my mother. It did used to have some actual younger 20 year old ladies before Covid. You can guess the shop

Yeah "girlfriend" yeah sure hahahha lmfao

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I reckon the coppers died of laughter back at the cop shop with these silly excuses

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by JJBlows View Post
    I wonder if a punter got desperate and risked it and went there and maybe got ripped off or was extremely unsatisfied and just reported them, I know the butch manager there is an absolute bitch
    not going to lie... I would do that.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It finally happened !

Operations out of private apartments better look out now that this story is public knowledge.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    FFS punting in this outbreak, hope they left with their balls full and wallets empty

Crazy doing work from the actual shop. I am with everyone in saying keep your dick in your pocket for now. But there are plenty of punters and MLs and WLs that need to play and work. Heaps of discreet private situations happening now, why go to an actual brothel!

I feel sorry for the 36yr old that lives there. I know a couple of girls that are really struggling.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by One23Four View Post
    Girls operating in “private apartments” and “ impatient brothers” who continue to visit them are actually as dangerous, if not more dangerous, in getting a hefty fine as well as in the News attracting public attention. I can assure you that residents in these high rise or densely populated apartments will report anything to Police direct or Crimes stopper soon they find strangers particularly male in the lift, lobby or on the entrance waiting to be picked up. They have very good reasons to do so to protect themselves being locked out for 14 days if a few residents in the building get infected with Covid.

Don’t underestimate the “neighbors powers” in relation to the report of crimes or illegal gatherings. They have “vested interests” to do so for sure.

The Premier has revealed in the TV interviews this morning she will reopen everything once 70% full vaccination rates is
    reached, what the rush for visiting the girls or for the girls working privately now. It is only 6-8 weeks away to punt legally, not worth the risk now for a hefty fine.
    Carry uber eats bag take food for girl

Banned
    Girls operating in “private apartments” and “ impatient brothers” who continue to visit them are actually as dangerous, if not more dangerous, in getting a hefty fine as well as in the News attracting public attention. I can assure you that residents in these high rise or densely populated apartments will report anything to Police direct or Crimes stopper soon they find strangers particularly male in the lift, lobby or on the entrance waiting to be picked up. They have very good reasons to do so to protect themselves being locked out for 14 days if a few residents in the building get infected with Covid.

Don’t underestimate the “neighbors powers” in relation to the report of crimes or illegal gatherings. They have “vested interests” to do so for sure.

The Premier has revealed in the TV interviews this morning she will reopen everything once 70% full vaccination rates is
    reached, what the rush for visiting the girls or for the girls working privately now. It is only 6-8 weeks away to punt legally, not worth the risk now for a hefty fine.
    You're right on the apartments. There could be a number of pestiferous people just itching to change the occupancy landscape.

Re: the press conference, I'm not sure I would I'd be game putting that interpretation on it! Restrictions will be eased, specifically what she didn't say but I'm not sure "everything" will return. I hope you're right.

Remember, these "promises" have been uttered before. e.g. at 60% LGA's of concern will get some freedom. Yes, an extra hour in the park, big deal. There's a lot of water to flow under bridge before 70% is reached.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    not sure why youd risk it at the moment like yea it sucks having to wait but jesus glad i dind't get slapped wit a fine that big

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by One23Four View Post

There have been a few shops working out of cbd and inner city apartments since the lockdown started and none have been busted, and don't forget all the privates

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12