Thread: Broth

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Broth

Hey lads looking at a sneaky punt at the Yimmie’s or misso honey. I do love myself some Asian and haven’t been to either before. Which would you recommend for quality?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Never been to Yimmy and keen to see their line up or feedback. Miso used to be good but they’ve gone downhill since the new owner takes over. Last time I got in and walked out after seeing the line up 😆

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Ahhh no worries I’ll give some feed back, once I give a try tonight

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Be interesting to know what ladies are like now borders are closed last time I went they used to rotate ladies from down south .. brisbane getting pretty dry with young sexy Asians at moment

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I used to like Miso about 3-4 years ago but was pretty bad line up when I was there a few weeks ago, I walked out

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigmac139 View Post
    Hey lads looking at a sneaky punt at the Yimmie’s or misso honey. I do love myself some Asian and haven’t been to either before. Which would you recommend for quality?
    Asian Star is considered the pick of Asian brothels in Brisbane.
    4FoW2

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Ahhh no worries I’ll give some feed back, once I give a try tonight
    I'd like to hear your feedback, if you have any... I haven't been to any of them.

Senior Member(無間使者) HHHeisenberg's Avatar
    Last time I went to Yimi, nothing but boilers, even the new white aussie receptionist was apologetic. Asian Star is the only place worth going now, sadly.
    Pronouns: they/them
    Please respect the pronoun otherwise I will be reporting you. Thank you for your compliance.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Sorry about the late reply fellas! Unfortunately nothing good to report! Went to both and walked on both occasions. The line ups were terrible!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Definitely Yimi! All amazing no more boilers that I have seen. All young, all hot (depending on your taste). You get a few newbies that are shy and a bit timid but for the most part in the last year has been spot on.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by redsmittyjohnson View Post
    Definitely Yimi! All amazing no more boilers that I have seen. All young, all hot (depending on your taste). You get a few newbies that are shy and a bit timid but for the most part in the last year has been spot on.
    Are you the owner of Yimi? I am surprised that shop still exists till this date

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Sorry about the late reply fellas! Unfortunately nothing good to report! Went to both and walked on both occasions. The line ups were terrible!
    Damn, was hoping Yimi might be okay; would have made my friday commute a little nicer, but I guess it'd be a waste of time. Thanks for taking one for the team though

Senior Member(無間使者) HHHeisenberg's Avatar
    Has to be the owner of Yimi, I've been twice in the last few months thinking they might have something decent, each time the old boilers have been downstairs in that area in the parking area behind the roller door chain-smoking between clients. Not once have they had anything young or decent on offer. Don't even waste your time, I can see this place closing in the not too distant future if they don't lift their game. I understand it must be very hard at the moment with the border restrictions to get fresh talent, but that is sadly not the punters problem.
    Pronouns: they/them
    Please respect the pronoun otherwise I will be reporting you. Thank you for your compliance.