Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: fark - i made a rookie mistake

Senior Member(無間使者)

fark - i made a rookie mistake

part of the eventual decline of our good shops is that new girls enter the roster and get the premium prices for delivering less service.

My favourite western suburbs shop has been a regular haunt of mine for the past year, well before i discovered this forum. I could book any girl on the roster and know that for the agreed tip I would get BBBJ & FS which by definition a FS includes a body slide.

Fast forward to the past few weeks and two new girls offer "body slide" for the same amount. Well they do deliver the body slide part but I'm yet to see the BBBJ or FS as part of that price.

So, my rookie mistake was just accepting the offered price without making them step up through the levels from HJ, NHJ etc etc.

The more we play this game, the more we have to learn.

I'll be steering clear of this shop for a while until the current price-fixing cartel moves on to destroy some other popular shop.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Agree entirely mate Have found myself having to clarify what's the deal much more lately
    This body slide option is shyt IMO especially @150 when it was usually just given to entice

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by APL View Post
    Agree entirely mate Have found myself having to clarify what's the deal much more lately
    This body slide option is shyt IMO especially @150 when it was usually just given to entice
    Agree APL flick the slide waste of time and money ...Just my opinion too

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I won’t pay for a body slide, such a waste

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i don't intend ot pay for a body slide either. that was the old terminology as to what was being put on offer with the implication being it builds on the lower level.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    There is only a few body sliders that I would pay for and they don't charge $150 either...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucket View Post
    I won’t pay for a body slide, such a waste
    Exactly! The girls at tictok massage want to have $150 for body slide. Having tried all of them, it is totally not worth of the money.

It is not even a proper slide!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Body slide is an interesting phase. In the ML mind it equates to $50 more. In a punters mind it equates to "I'm going to get this totally naked girl lying on top of me so I am half way to FS"
    The body slide, to me, is just another version of the lap dance of the 80's. All the promise, none of the delivery.
    For me, nude means "with touching", body slide means " extras are involved", ain't paying just to look at your tits and pussy and ain't paying just to have your boobs rubbed against my chest.
    My suggestion, next time they try to upsell with body slide, start negotiating hard with exact detail. I don't mind paying more BUT I am very specific in what I want.
    I regularly now pay $150 for extras (and extras don't necessarily mean FS) and am happy to do so BUT I get what I want not what they decide to give me.
    4FoW2

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Most eloquently put 4FoW2 & I agree, however given the amount of MLs that understand English getting a clear answer can be at the least confusing & also to some a mood killer.
    I have no problem with the $$$ if Im getting the service & wont return if I dont, being it in any industry.
    Lets start with even the massage Fee @ any shop you are required to pay upfront before the service however how many other services apart from takeaways is this demanded.
    I understand that there are runners out there but once again its the minority that dictate what we receive.
    Just MO

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Yeah girls want BS to slip in at level 4 as interchangeable with BJ or they try to sneak it in as another price point altogether. In most cases it is a total waste of time, ranging from girls who only rub their tits over you to others who lean forward so only their pubes are rubbing against you. But if you find the right girl then it can certainly be a great option because if she gets into it also then it can lead to a completely different experience.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by BrisbanePunter View Post
    part of the eventual decline of our good shops is that new girls enter the roster and get the premium prices for delivering less service.

My favourite western suburbs shop has been a regular haunt of mine for the past year, well before i discovered this forum. I could book any girl on the roster and know that for the agreed tip I would get BBBJ & FS which by definition a FS includes a body slide.

Fast forward to the past few weeks and two new girls offer "body slide" for the same amount. Well they do deliver the body slide part but I'm yet to see the BBBJ or FS as part of that price.

So, my rookie mistake was just accepting the offered price without making them step up through the levels from HJ, NHJ etc etc.

The more we play this game, the more we have to learn.

I'll be steering clear of this shop for a while until the current price-fixing cartel moves on to destroy some other popular shop.
    Hi BrisbanePunter. I'm also a relative rookie and get the feeling that I've been loosing out. I've been frequenting a few shops in the western suburbs and seems I still have a lot to learn. I'd be very interested to know which your favourite shop is and willing to share experiences (not that I'd be able to add a lot though).

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BrisbanePunter View Post
    i don't intend ot pay for a body slide either. that was the old terminology as to what was being put on offer with the implication being it builds on the lower level.
    Send me a message bro, I have a tip for you, owe you one!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Message sent. I wonder if you are thinking what I’m thinking B1.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I think I am, B2!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rockbreaker View Post
    I think I am, B2!
    maybe we should have made that T1 & T2.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Got to a new joint today (review pending). Thanks for the feedback from this thread I went back to basics.

She : I do body slide $150.
    Me : Oh, that's beyond my budget, sorry, maybe another day.

later

She : you want extra?
    Me : Oh, maybe HJ, how much?
    She $50, or with nude $100
    Me : Ok, I hand her the $100

So she is a clean freak and sets about cleaning my hands with sanitizer. Well where does she think my hands are going? So by now, we know where things are heading.

later

Me : You know I could enjoy a nice BJ if you are good at that
    She : OK, that's extra $50
    Me : inc CIM with body to body?
    She : yes, also bodyslide

So, by going back to basics, I was able to make sure everything was included along the way. This method may or may not suit each punter.

As a gullible punter I would not expect to have to go through this again with this one on the next visit...but they see so many punters and make so many deals they don't remember. Even if I saw her tomorrow she probably wouldn't recognise me.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Some of them are pretty good, I had one I saw twice and when I went back not only did she remember my name but also the dates that I saw her on

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Some of them are pretty good, I had one I saw twice and when I went back not only did she remember my name but also the dates that I saw her on
    You must be a very memorable guy! (or have memorable parts...)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I wish mate, I’d say she had a good memory

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I wish mate, I’d say she had a good memory
    i'm thinking she has a good business mind and keeps records of who visits and when.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast