They all do it
    When ever I ring
    They answer with my name hi
    She is not here do you want to see some else
    Wake up
    That why when a new shop opens up we get texts from the old phone
    Every complaining about it

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wake up yourself you clown, she didn’t just rattle it off she had to have a think about it. I hadn’t seen this chick in a while as I had been seeing another girl there so I doubt very much she went trawling through the texts to check my history when the other girl I see was the manager and she didn’t

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Introduction

Quote Originally Posted by BrisbanePunter View Post
    part of the eventual decline of our good shops is that new girls enter the roster and get the premium prices for delivering less service.

My favourite western suburbs shop has been a regular haunt of mine for the past year, well before i discovered this forum. I could book any girl on the roster and know that for the agreed tip I would get BBBJ & FS which by definition a FS includes a body slide.

Fast forward to the past few weeks and two new girls offer "body slide" for the same amount. Well they do deliver the body slide part but I'm yet to see the BBBJ or Elly FS as part of that price.

So, my rookie mistake was just accepting the offered price without making them step up through the levels from HJ, NHJ etc etc.

The more we play this game, the more we have to learn.

I'll be steering clear of this shop for a while until the current price-fixing cartel moves on to destroy some other popular shoppoker bitcoin SWC Poker.
    rockie mistake, you will make better next time, did you try offering half of the price and watch the response?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So you don't think after 500 guys going through the place
    After you ring up to book
    See can remember the dates
    Yes see had to take time to remember what she read 30min before after answering the phone 20 times
    And you don't think after you leave they don't put you in the contacts with the name you told them
    It's called customer service ( makes you feel good ) I must be some one special they remember me

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by spaceman View Post
    So you don't think after 500 guys going through the place
    After you ring up to book
    See can remember the dates
    Yes see had to take time to remember what she read 30min before after answering the phone 20 times
    And you don't think after you leave they don't put you in the contacts with the name you told them
    It's called customer service ( makes you feel good ) I must be some one special they remember me
    It’s also so they can prepare for the kind of douchbabbgery you’re gonna bring to the place

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by JakaBasej View Post
    rockie mistake, you will make better next time, did you try offering half of the price and watch the response?

Oh I didn’t try that yet. Do you have experience getting that to work? Can you share your experience or tips please.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12