Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: When will the govt realise they can't beat COVID

Junior Member(有D料到)

When will the govt realise they can't beat COVID

Srs. We just gotta get vaccinated and open up. Treat it like the flu and live with it.
    Govt is spending my tax on paying job keepers and job seekers even to people who breach public health orders. And this 5km rule, LGAs of concern, etc. are confusing as hell.
    Also ,my hair is so long now that I can't even do a job interview without feeling a bit off but Gladys seems to be getting her hair done nicely. What a fucked up situation it is.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Pretty sure that's their plan

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    That's what they are doing bro. They are phasing it in over the next few months.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Pretty sure by next year Feb-March they should open up international borders to majority of the countries. Our internal state to state borders should open by end of this year. We just have to live with Covid and get vaccinated every 6 to 9 months going forward.

Banned
    Given time Covid can be eradicatd just like many other diseases.

The virus hasn't got a brain unlike human species who is gifted with a superior brain.

All we have to do is to put our faith in our great leaders. Morrison and Glady are the best politicians you could get anywhere and anytime.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by zoozilla View Post
    Given time Covid can be eradicatd just like many other diseases.

The virus hasn't got a brain unlike human species who is gifted with a superior brain.

All we have to do is to put our faith in our great leaders. Morrison and Glady are the best politicians you could get anywhere and anytime.
    Haha stockholm syndrome

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Carissawhore View Post
    Pretty sure by next year Feb-March they should open up international borders to majority of the countries. Our internal state to state borders should open by end of this year. We just have to live with Covid and get vaccinated every 6 to 9 months going forward.
    They may open borders up but it seems they think that anyone coming in for a holiday will gladly go into quarantine for a couple of weeks. Good luck with that.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Eventually they will open border and lift up restrictions and let Covid work as a natural selection. Sad but true. Just hope we’re lucky enough not to be chosen by it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 4647 View Post
    Haha stockholm syndrome
    Yes both Morrison and Glady went to Stockholm Business School. The best there is.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by One23Four View Post
    Buy a hair clipper and cut it yourself. My recommendation is Remington Turbo selling at $89 at The Good Guys. Use size zero clipper and in 15 minutes, you can cut all your hairs out. This is the “Covid Normal Hair Style” ie bald. I am sure you will get any job you want in this “Covid Normal Hair Style” attending any job interview in the web. Btw, there is many video clips in Youtube for a beginner for DIY hair cut.
    If you are worried about the bald look, you can buy a wig on eBay for less than the price of a haircut.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Pretty sure they are onto this, they have said there will be deaths

Banned
    Last edited by Forward Must Hang; 04-09-2021 at 11:18 PM. Reason: I regret everything.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Pretty sure Sydney is the most advanced in making that a reality!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Forward Must Hang View Post
    That seals it. I'm convinced you're a nutjob.

You called the guy who fucked off to Hawaii while the country burned, the best. The guy who doesn't hold a hose and thinks that's all that needs to be done.

You think the guy who is in charge of quarantine yet leaves it to the states to book motels and have then watched by the security company who does the trolleys at Woolies, is effective?

The guy who ordered inadequate vaccine supplies and then said "its not a race" - is the best you can do?

The guy who won't front a protest of woman angry about violence against women but says how great it is that they don't get shot, he's got it going on?

Robodebt? Blocking an investigation into Christian Porter? The Brittany Higgins debacle two offices down from his own? Sports rorts? Carpark rorts? He's your benchmark for quality?

And Gladys, who refused to lockdown because it would hurt the economy for a couple of weeks, resulting in a 3 month lockdown that she's now resigned to "lets open some stuff up, but it's going to get worse" - she's your golden standard?

Go back to asking your banal questions, Two Dogs Fucking.

FMH
    Well, you have obviously no idea on background of all of what you just said

Banned
    Last edited by Forward Must Hang; 05-09-2021 at 01:00 AM. Reason: Time to close some chapters.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    It takes 2 hands to clap. Other countries have restrictions on their own citizens as well, those would also need to be loosened or removed before we start to see travellers coming here again. Another point is not all countries in the world are affected by COVID in the same way. Some are a lot worse than others. I think the Aussie gov will need to consider targetted restrictions for quite some time even if they start allowing people in.

Same goes for Aussies traveling overseas. Just because we allow our people to leave doesn't mean all destinations are available.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    No wonders people call it politics when they try to manipulate you, Covid is first of its kind in the modern times and the whole world was not prepared for pandemic, yes Mr Scomo ran to Hawai during fires and yes Gladys changes every second, you have to understand these guys are people just like you and me and being public figure they are giving us advice based out of so called dumb fuck advisors or dumb scientists they have hired. It is not their fault, we have major issue with hiring process, government tent to hire dumb fuck old people, look at USA they have so called President who does not what he is doing and probably wears man diapers. I have worked in government organisations and they tend to hire old gooses in top position and they always take wrong decisions. We should always have age and eduction/IQ limit for certain top positions, but unfortunately we don't have that for leader position and leaders are born based out of politics hence our world is crumbling down. This is just my 10 cents on current world don't mean to offend anyone.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Carissawhore View Post
    you have to understand these guys are people just like you and me
    This says it all. The amount of anger people have at the most trivial shit like scomo taking a holiday during the bushfires. Fuck me dead get over yourselves. Btw I’m not a fan of Morrison but have enough sense to understand and accept that while he wants what is best for the country, he also fucks up like the rest of us.

And yeah these guys have advisors and experts who at the end of the day aren’t the ones who are held accountable by the public. Poor Gladys has to balance so many different priorities, I just can’t imagine the pressure she’d be under. She is someone who genuinely cares for her constituents and some of the things being said about her make me cringe. Apparently some auspost worker doxxed her the other day and then spat on her mail before delivering it? Uploaded it to Facebook or something?
    Mate told me that not sure if it’s true.

Anyway, to sum up the above, the TLDR version: Before you judge someone else, it’s always helpful to remember that you’re probably also a piece of shit.

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Banned
    Last edited by Forward Must Hang; 04-09-2021 at 11:21 PM. Reason: I regret everything.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Agree basil, the shit that Gladys has to go thru very few ppl can handle. Ppl are way in to the me culture

Gladys makes her decisions and owns it. She repeatedly says, Blame me don't blame anyone else

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast