Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: When will the govt realise they can't beat COVID

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Carissawhore View Post
    No wonders people call it politics when they try to manipulate you, Covid is first of its kind in the modern times and the whole world was not prepared for pandemic, yes Mr Scomo ran to Hawai during fires and yes Gladys changes every second, you have to understand these guys are people just like you and me and being public figure they are giving us advice based out of so called dumb fuck advisors or dumb scientists they have hired. It is not their fault, we have major issue with hiring process, government tent to hire dumb fuck old people, look at USA they have so called President who does not what he is doing and probably wears man diapers. I have worked in government organisations and they tend to hire old gooses in top position and they always take wrong decisions. We should always have age and eduction/IQ limit for certain top positions, but unfortunately we don't have that for leader position and leaders are born based out of politics hence our world is crumbling down. This is just my 10 cents on current world don't mean to offend anyone.
    Bro, I have to agree with some of what you said. I do NOT agree with the age discrimination... Some old people are treasure troves of experience yet still have full control over their mental abilities. That combination is actually needed in certain roles.

But yeah, I agree that there is a serious problem with the hiring process right across all industries and it does not only affect Government. Big corporations with many layers of management have the same problem. The hiring is seldom based on pure ability or intelligence, but more about interpersonal connections, politics, cronyism, and personal benefit all along the management chain of command. I work in one of them and I can tell you, only about 3-4/10 people in managerial positions truly deserve their roles. All the others are a bunch of fake-it-til-you-make-it misfits. I've been in meetings where I all the "participants" were the same inept types and I just decided to switch off and take a back seat. What transpires is a circus... the blind leading the blind.

I probably shouldn't bag these people too much because the nature of my type of work thrives on having these idiots around, lol!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Who even cares if he went to Hawaii? It's not like he is a frontine fire-fighter. Surely he and his family deserve a holiday like everyone else.

God, everyone carries on like the politicians want covid here, it's more of a pain in their ass than ours.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Forward Must Hang View Post
    So none of what I said was right? Scomo didn't fuck off to Hawaii during the fires?

Tell me why my opinion is not justified. I'll start it off for you...

Blah blah blah blah blah....
    I could write a detailed reply but I doubt very much if you would understand it

Banned
    Last edited by Forward Must Hang; 04-09-2021 at 11:22 PM. Reason: What's the point.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    I could write a detailed reply but I doubt very much if you would understand it
    I doubt it , the lefties like to shout you down if you don't agree with their agenda..........

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    I doubt it , the lefties like to shout you down if you don't agree with their agenda..........
    So do rightist sky news,fox news,news.com.au....... will shout you down if you don't agree with their agenda.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    So do rightist sky news,fox news,news.com.au....... will shout you down if you don't agree with their agenda.
    We agree to disagree............

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    We agree to disagree............
    Conservatives are better at dressing it in fine language.

So on the left you've got "cancel culture": destroy people's careers/social standing if they step out of line.

Conservatives have "religious freedom", which basically means the churches have unbridled rights to discriminate (sack staff who come out gay etc.)

It amounts to the same thing, but it sounds so much nicer! 🤩

Banned
    Last edited by Forward Must Hang; 04-09-2021 at 11:23 PM. Reason: Not worth the effort trying to put brains in statues.

Banned
    Last edited by Forward Must Hang; 04-09-2021 at 11:24 PM. Reason: Tried to fix stupid. Silly me.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Clearly, you're the head of Mensa. My IQ was tested at 145, that was 5 years ago though. Obviously before my lobotomy.
    I guess everyone is entitled to a mistake. Maybe you should have got a second opinion regarding your IQ?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I think that's true of people on both sides. I was always a swinging voter until this shitbag government came along.
    So you would like "I Don't Know as PM" as that rates higher than Each Way Albo in polls

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by punter-pie View Post
    Who even cares if he went to Hawaii? It's not like he is a frontine fire-fighter. Surely he and his family deserve a holiday like everyone else.

God, everyone carries on like the politicians want covid here, it's more of a pain in their ass than ours.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk
    I don't really care but if I look at it purely from an in-his-shoes POV, that decreasing to go to Hawaii was pretty stupid, to be really frank. On one hand, sure he's got a family to look after, maybe a cranky wife and himself needing a holiday, on the other he's the PM of the country who's bread and butter is literally his public image. Surely when weighing the pros and cons of going on holiday at that time... We're taking about one of the worst environmental catastrophes in history here... He would've realised it was not the right thing to do. I don't call that courage or defiance, I call it stupidity. Really shot himself in the foot that time.

No political alignment, but Scotty from marketing is a tool. Problem is, he is the face of a political party that really doesn't know what to do, except tell the world how good they are, even when they generally aren't.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    I guess everyone is entitled to a mistake. Maybe you should have got a second opinion regarding your IQ?
    The fact that you have a different opinion doesn't trouble me. The fact that you don't put up any argument, rather just want to throw insults, speaks volumes about you.

Keep playing the man and not the ball, if it makes you feel valid.

Guess that's me done.
    Last edited by Forward Must Hang; 05-09-2021 at 11:57 AM. Reason: My vadering swansong

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The fact that you have a different opinion doesn't trouble me. The fact that you don't put up any argument, rather just want to throw insults, speaks volumes about you.

Keep playing the man and not the ball, if it makes you feel valid.

Guess that's me done.
    I could write a detailed reply but you would still be in denial so what is the point. However, bagging me and foul language does show your mindset.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by zoozilla View Post
    Yes both Morrison and Glady went to Stockholm Business School. The best there is.
    Scomo was dux of the year and had Gladys transitioned by then ?
    Last edited by 4647; 05-09-2021 at 11:49 AM. Reason: ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    NSW Premier Gladys Berejiklian issued a warning to people hoping to be free of restrictions in October, reminding them any rewards would be only given to fully vaccinated citizens.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by konfuzion View Post
    NSW Premier Gladys Berejiklian issued a warning to people hoping to be free of restrictions in October, reminding them any rewards would be only given to fully vaccinated citizens.
    Cruel but fair..................

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by konfuzion View Post
    She has been saying that for weeks. I can't see a problem as it is freedom of choice of if you get jabbed or not.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast