Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: When will the govt realise they can't beat COVID

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Somebody tell that sucker to stop mixing his libertarian ideology with actual physical health problems.
    Why so much anger? I don't think he has ever lied here or called for revolution or whatever. He has just exposed facts so far. I don't see how his "ideologies" will make him risk his life. I'm sure he is smart enough to recognise how dangerous this covid-19 can be for him. He just shows that not everyone would be happy with a Social Credit System. Thinking outside the box can be a good thing sometimes...

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by surething91 View Post
    Why so much anger? I don't think he has ever lied here or called for revolution or whatever. He has just exposed facts so far. I don't see how his "ideologies" will make him risk his life. I'm sure he is smart enough to recognise how dangerous this covid-19 can be for him. He just shows that not everyone would be happy with a Social Credit System. Thinking outside the box can be a good thing sometimes...
    He is an outright anti-vaxxer who will latch on to anything to prove to himself that not being vaxxed is the right thing to do. People like that will always want more people to be in the same boat as him because he needs more on his side to give him courage.
    Go through his posts. Everything he writes has the same "punchline"... No vaccine.

About the ideology and fear of losing your freedom. Why don't you think for a second why the government has to do this "additional freedom for the vaccinated"? If there were nobody refusing the vaccine, do you think they would still need to do this? Who's to blame for this situation?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    But that requirement will wear off in time plus you can still make your own coffee. Once upon a time we had vaccine passports to travel overseas. No one complained then. Get over it and move on as both Labor and Libs support it. Only fight battles you can win.
    Vaccine passports to travel overseas were usually required by the country you were going to. I'm not aware of any vaccinations required to return to Australia after having left, maybe I'm wrong!

It's their rules in which our govt, and consequently the people that elected them, had no say.

Banned
    Somebody tell that sucker to stop mixing his libertarian ideology with actual physical health problems.

Libertarian ideology = it's all in your head.

Virus that can kill healthy 30 something people in their homes = real physical danger.

You can think and argue til the cows come home, the virus don't give a shit if you're a libertarian or a vegetarian. You are just stupid to carry on with your ideologies at the risk of your own life.
    Another infantile rant but it seems that's the way you like to comment.

Since the beginning of the pandemic there have been 40 deaths below the age of 60, most having underlying health conditions. Your claim of "Virus that can kill healthy 30 something people in their homes = real physical danger." is nonsense and merely reveals that the fear campaign undertaken by Public Health has worked a treat.

Quote Originally Posted by adahar View Post

Since the beginning of the pandemic there have been 40 deaths below the age of 60, most having underlying health conditions. Your claim of "Virus that can kill healthy 30 something people in their homes = real physical danger." is nonsense and merely reveals that the fear campaign undertaken by Public Health has worked a treat.
    https://theconversation.com/the-inhe...vements-163456

Banned
    He is an outright anti-vaxxer who will latch on to anything to prove to himself that not being vaxxed is the right thing to do. People like that will always want more people to be in the same boat as him because he needs more on his side to give him courage.
    Go through his posts. Everything he writes has the same "punchline"... No vaccine.

About the ideology and fear of losing your freedom. Why don't you think for a second why the government has to do this "additional freedom for the vaccinated"? If there were nobody refusing the vaccine, do you think they would still need to do this? Who's to blame for this situation?
    I have already declared I'm not an anti-vaxxer, don't you believe me?

If I were, why would I discourage anyone from getting the vaccination. It would be smarter to let everybody else go ahead so I could relax in the knowledge that 80% would be getting "back to normal". You could take the view that my cunning plan has been stymied by the govt only allowing vaccinated people to be "free" but that arrangement I oppose because it's forced vaccination by coercion which a supposedly democratic govt should not be engaged in. True anti-vaxxers take that stance because, I assume, they feel everyone else is in mortal danger from it. Either that or they just want something to protest over, I don't really know. Vehemently protesting the opposite exposes a similar mindset. To be so concerned about other people's decisions, which are, or should be, perfectly entitled to make is just sanctimonious righteousness.

I don't care if you get vaxxed or not, it's simply none of my business. It's also none of your business what anyone else does either; it certainly shouldn't be the govts business what anybody chooses to do with their bodies.

I know exactly why the govt is doing it. I also know how they're going about it, step by step, day by day, week by week. The methodology is an open book to me and I'm rarely surprised by the decisions taken.

I'm pretty sure your numbers are false, but too lazy to waste my time researching to counter you. So tell us, with your infinite wisdom, how many people under the age of 60 SHOULD die of COVID to make it a real problem?

Banned
    Not sure what that is all about. Random articles implying some sort of underlying commentary is just misguided, it won't get you very far.

Banned
    I'm pretty sure your numbers are false, but too lazy to waste my time researching to counter you. So tell us, with your infinite wisdom, how many people under the age of 60 SHOULD die of COVID to make it a real problem?
    The numbers are as reported by NSW health. If you want any more I can supply them with an analysis or you can look them up yourself. Oh, wait, you're too lazy to do that; but obviously not too lazy to invent "facts" that you rely on to mount an argument.

In any event I never said it wasn't a "real problem". You're confusing a rebuttal of your nonsense comment with a hypothetical proposition that's unrelated to it. You must try harder.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

If I were, why would I discourage anyone from getting the vaccination. It would be smarter to let everybody else go ahead so I could relax in the knowledge that 80% would be getting "back to normal". You could take the view that my cunning plan has been stymied by the govt only allowing vaccinated people to be "free" but that arrangement I oppose because it's forced vaccination by coercion which a supposedly democratic govt should not be engaged in. True anti-vaxxers take that stance because, I assume, they feel everyone else is in mortal danger from it. Either that or they just want something to protest over, I don't really know. Vehemently protesting the opposite exposes a similar mindset. To be so concerned about other people's decisions, which are, or should be, perfectly entitled to make is just sanctimonious righteousness.

I don't care if you get vaxxed or not, it's simply none of my business. It's also none of your business what anyone else does either; it certainly shouldn't be the govts business what anybody chooses to do with their bodies.

I know exactly why the govt is doing it. I also know how they're going about it, step by step, day by day, week by week. The methodology is an open book to me and I'm rarely surprised by the decisions taken.
    Nobody has time or energy to argue with you dude,
    Fight for whatever shitty fight you are fighting for (in your head).

Majority will be vaccinated and move on.

By the way, must be tiring to be the only smart person on the Earth.
    I feel for you man.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by yug View Post

I feel for you man.
    You don't have to feel for me, I don't ask or expect you to be concerned but thank you anyway.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

I agree with you. It's your choice and each and everyone of us can take the risk from the decision they make.

It is not right to lock down the unvaccinated but I'm guessing their plan is to let the vaxxed out first and see what happens. If it's manageable hospitalisation wise, they'll then probably let groups of unvaxxed out next. Probably essential workers or by lgas. But I reckon it will be 2 months later when they let the unvaxxed out.so probably mid Dec

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    But I do think everyone will get covid.vaxxed or unvaxxed.

Especially when borders open

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by tpol View Post
    But I do think everyone will get covid.vaxxed or unvaxxed.

Of course we will, that has been spelt out for ages.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

I feel for you man.
    You nailed it yug.

Banned
    They're just kicking the can down the road. Public Health, particularly KC, don't seem to imagine a time when they can't wrap their arms around the public to protect citizens from themselves. The Ruby Princess was an unmitigated disaster and it appears they've become terrified of making another wrong turn.

What'll they do when contemplating opening up to tourists is hard to predict. Insisting that they are fully vaxxed is one thing but QR codes, testing, isolation is another.

Maybe future travel to Australia will only be for the super wealthy or the politically connected.

I feel for you man.
    I agree, I just read maybe 2 or 3 lines and just skip it.

Most of my good friends who live in the south west have the same attitude towards the vaccine and Covid.

Most of us did party drugs for decades but a vaccine, no that's so bad.

Even my 16 year old daughter had her first shot a few weeks ago.

Just let them be, no point wasting time. I still love my friends and still talk to them, just not about the vaccine or Covid.

I'm not sure if I'll be visiting them any time soon though.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    You nailed it yug.
    Yep he sure did, imagine being stuck sitting next to Adahar on a non stop flight to the States, you would have to lock him in the dunny or get him "Ducktaped" for the entire flight, you can't argue with dopes like that...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    Yep he sure did, imagine being stuck sitting next to Adahar on a non stop flight to the States, you would have to lock him in the dunny or get him "Ducktaped" for the entire flight, you can't argue with dopes like that...
    I would ask him to communicate to me in writing. That would keep him busy.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    You might well be surprised to know that I don't talk to anybody on a flight. The vast majority don't have the intellectual capacity to keep up. This appears to be the case here.....

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast