Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Recounting your first visit to a ML or WL?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Mine was in 2014 in Granville what is called now Ma Belle Cherrie-different name back then. I was nervous as I did not know exactly what to expect. Luckily I picked a hot blonde bombshell from the lineup who was friendly and gave a good service for a first timer. I remember only lasting few minutes before going for round 2 which I didn't finish. Also left me smiling for days

Senior Member(無間使者)
    1987 Tiffany's Albion street Surry Hills a hot Eurasian girl named Gemma, saw her a couple of times and have been seeing Asian girls ever since

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My first time was literally an eye opener.

Back around 2010 had finished dinner with some Japanese friends while on holiday in Osaka, brought me to Tobita Shinichi, asked me to choose one and paid for me. Got in, WL only cleaned with wet wipes, then proceeded to do the job. Halfway through, she took off the rubber and did it BBFS.

Being naive at that time, oblivious to what was happening and was just enjoying along.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It was an amp in the states. Her name was JJ a Korean girl with c cup bolt ons. T.he table shower alone almost did me in. She put me in the sauna then the spa and then we went back to one of the rooms. She asked me if I liked what I saw, she was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen naked. She took me into her mouth and it was like I was 18 all over again. I came so much and hard it came out the sides of her lips. I must have gone to that place three times that week. This was 2007 and it was 160. USD for an hour. 60 bucks for the massage and 100 for the "tip". Thank God for sowet walking many a naive men through the menu

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It was an amp in the states. Her name was JJ a Korean girl with c cup bolt ons. T.he table shower alone almost did me in. She put me in the sauna then the spa and then we went back to one of the rooms. She asked me if I liked what I saw, she was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen naked. She took me into her mouth and it was like I was 18 all over again. I came so much and hard it came out the sides of her lips. I must have gone to that place three times that week. This was 2007 and it was 160. USD for an hour. 60 bucks for the massage and 100 for the "tip". Thank God for sowet walking many a naive men through the menu

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12