Quote Originally Posted by celine0202 View Post
Oh! You're right, I thought 13 inches is the plug itself, and freaked out easily.ㅋㅋㅋ I didn't read description carefully at all. 13 inches are appx 33 cm, and i thought it will knock down my internal organ system.

The product description clearly says:
This metal device measures 2.76 inches in height and 1.10 inches in diameter.

but but but... I would still prefer start with silicon plugs than metal plugs... my sunflower shaped butthole is too cute to get destroyed.
Yeah you can try a silicone plug, they can make them a little softer in texture but don't be so sure about it, some are just as hard as metal or glass ones. Better read some of the reviews before buying. Also with the silicone material, you will need even more lube because that surface is more "grippy" than metal or glass.
We have a pink glass one that has a flower shaped bottom. Very elegant looking and extremely lascivious when put on because I can see through the glass and see inside a little.

From the sound of it, you seem to like not-so-hard/a bit floppy objects in both your pussy and arse. In that case, maybe you can consider not even going for a buttplug and get a floppy dick toy instead. I mean, a buttplug is not the only thing you can put in there. I say this because buttplugs are generally hard. They need to be the same as a real life dick in order to penetrate that hole... It's just so damn tight there. So you may never find a plug like what you want.