Thread: Brain teaser

Senior Member(無間使者)

Brain teaser

So, normally I am more than happy to post a review and comments on here but this one is going to be cryptic

After being a frequent visitor to the fine establishments of the Western Suburbs, i to like old mate on here the other day, have been pretty disappointed in recent visits. Some new additions to the roster have certainly have in their mind they can collect the cash off the back of the awesome ML that have been around a while

At some stage in the last few days, I decided to venture South of the River and have my virgin visit to a well reviewed shop

Well holy bloody heck, I won’t be back in the Western Suburbs for some time now!

Absolutely fantastic shop, friendly girls, everyone smiling, genuinely seem to all get along.

As for the flip and what happened thereafter, absolutely sensational

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Good to hear you let your feet do the thinking on this occasion.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovesadrink View Post
    So, normally I am more than happy to post a review and comments on here but this one is going to be cryptic
    After being a frequent visitor to the fine establishments of the Western Suburbs, i to like old mate on here the other day, have been pretty disappointed in recent visits. Some new additions to the roster have certainly have in their mind they can collect the cash off the back of the awesome ML that have been around a while
    At some stage in the last few days, I decided to venture South of the River and have my virgin visit to a well reviewed shop
    Well holy bloody heck, I won’t be back in the Western Suburbs for some time now!
    Absolutely fantastic shop, friendly girls, everyone smiling, genuinely seem to all get along.
    As for the flip and what happened thereafter, absolutely sensational
    Hey Loves a drink - "a fine establishment of the Western suburbs" and "South of the River" is a little too cryptic for me. I'd say, to show off my big word knowledge, indecipherable.
    Anymore hints? Appreciate
    4FoW2

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Is it something to do with smiling?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sounds like VV to T5.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I thought H2O to T5.