Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What do you do for a living? How has corvid lockdown affected your job?

Banned

What do you do for a living? How has corvid lockdown affected your job?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by zoozilla View Post
    Nothing, I'm rich.....

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I m a punters and rich. This covid did not affect my income infact it saved me money and income increase. The things that was affected is I can't travel overseas and visit my regular less.
    Zoo, what do you do for a living? Are you still at high school.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    I m a punters and rich. This covid did not affect my income infact it saved me money and income increase. The things that was affected is I can't travel overseas and visit my regular less.
    Zoo, what do you do for a living? Are you still at high school.
    I am a photographer: Mainly product shoots, fashion. interior and sometimes glamour.

Corwid lockdown has affected my job in some ways as I can't travel beyond 5KM for location shoots. However the clients mostly send products to me to photograph in my studio setup at home. I still have enough jobs to keep busy with.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I am a photographer: Mainly product shoots, fashion. interior and sometimes glamour.

Corwid lockdown has affected my job in some ways as I can't travel beyond 5KM for location shoots. However the clients mostly send products to me to photograph in my studio setup at home. I still have enough jobs to keep busy with.
    What's cameras do you use?

A Kodak Brownie of course !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Banned
    Canon 550D, 5D and 5D MKII.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I do industrial refrigeration and last year covid made me make an absolute killing in income, I was up there with what senior level managers make and I only did a 4 yr apprenticeship 🤣🤣

But this year it hasn't been to bad, the initial construction ban resulted in knee jerk reactions from customers about access to site so I had 3 week off but now the place is slowly opening back up to workers so im only doing odd 4 days weeks here and there apart from service calls /after hours call outs

One thing I am grateful right now is my mates and family are office workers so they are stuck at home where as I have the luxury off travelling about all over Sydney and getting some fresh air for work

Banned
    Covid has brought many businesses online. When they go online they need photos. I have been busier than before. But prices seem to stay stagnant.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just wondering dont ppl get about 3k per month from the Covid support scheme?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the_boss_king's Avatar
    im a jack of all trades but a master at none

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by JJBlows View Post
    I do industrial refrigeration and last year covid made me make an absolute killing in income, I was up there with what senior level managers make and I only did a 4 yr apprenticeship 🤣🤣

But this year it hasn't been to bad, the initial construction ban resulted in knee jerk reactions from customers about access to site so I had 3 week off but now the place is slowly opening back up to workers so im only doing odd 4 days weeks here and there apart from service calls /after hours call outs

One thing I am grateful right now is my mates and family are office workers so they are stuck at home where as I have the luxury off travelling about all over Sydney and getting some fresh air for work
    Good on you. Refrigeration technician is a trade in demand in Australia. The industrial refrigeration even more. Anyhow in winter months there are fewer breakdowns. I used to work in the refrigeration industry but now I am in the Fire industry. It’s been slow for my company but we are one of the lucky ones who can still travel and visit customer. Most of my customers still want to see me as they need things for compliance and cannot out them off. I feel sorry for the hospitality, hair dressers, nail clinics who relied on foot traffic.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Covid has brought many businesses online. When they go online they need photos. I have been busier than before. But prices seem to stay stagnant.
    That’s interesting. Maybe we can do some business. I am looking to catalogue our company’s products. There maybe 100 items. Can you DM me.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Worked for a stockbroker and kept me busy

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I'm not doing so well.i look after this old codg's plane and he hasn't been flying so I'm not needed. He spends all his money on w/l and I get jealous

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    I'm an IT guy... I design, build and oversee solutions in a big corporation. WFH is always an option so no loss of income. Also lockdowns have only resulted in an inability to indulge in my many sins that cost $$, so it's even better. Not so good from a mental health POV though!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by tpol View Post
    I'm not doing so well.i look after this old codg's plane and he hasn't been flying so I'm not needed. He spends all his money on w/l and I get jealous
    You working for Warwick?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JJBlows View Post
    You working for Warwick?
    I was gonna ask the same question!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Programmer, absolutely nothing has changed since my team works from home mostly.
    Do miss the office life though

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Working from home now, nothing has changed at. Saving heaps of $$$ to blow after

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast