Thread: Open late

Senior Member(無間使者) funboybrisbane's Avatar

Open late

So I find myself out late all the time.
    What is the latest you have seen a shop open?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Star West End has late hours.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by funboybrisbane View Post
    So I find myself out late all the time.
    What is the latest you have seen a shop open?

Linda’s fortitude valley is open late too

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by BrisbanePunter View Post
    Star West End has late hours.
    I haven't been to Star in a while but walked past it on Saturday night. I could be wrong but it looked like it was closed before 8pm.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    according to their locanto advert

Opening hours
    7 days a week from 9am to 11pm

Address
    9 Browning st, South Brisbane
    Qld 4101

Booking and walk in welcome
    pls call: 0498224356

Any reviews on star?
    Couldn't find much.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by BrisbanePunter View Post
    according to their locanto advert

Opening hours
    7 days a week from 9am to 11pm

Address
    9 Browning st, South Brisbane
    Qld 4101

Booking and walk in welcome
    pls call: 0498224356
    Yes that has been the case for over 10 years. I am just reporting what i saw recently.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Batting100 View Post
    Linda’s fortitude valley is open late too
    I've always gone Valley for late night drunken R&T and been here absolutely hammered at 1am and had a lovely prostrate massage and gobby combo

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Walker View Post
    I've always gone Valley for late night drunken R&T and been here absolutely hammered at 1am and had a lovely prostrate massage and gobby combo
    nice. Boilers or ok?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    It might not matter when you’re highly intoxicated 😀

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I would seriously doubt many massage shops in Brisbane would have a shift change to accommodate staying open late. Personally, I wouldn't be expecting the best service from a ML at 11pm who has been on for 14 hours.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Biglad View Post
    Personally, I wouldn't be expecting the best service from a ML at 11pm who has been on for 14 hours.
    Yes and no. It’s about approach and session management. I had a lot of great time when arriving late as the last client at a number of shops. A 30-min booking could last almost 90 mins especially if she’s the shop owner/manager.
    One very popular shop boss always insisted that I started seeing her very late, 15-20 mins before the official closing time.
    She would appreciate being massaged by me. And some girls are hornier when they’re knackered

Senior Member(無間使者) HHHeisenberg's Avatar
    Fuck you are one pathetic loser, paying to massage someone who is knackered and at the end of their shift. How much sadder could your life be? At least 3-4x sadder than paying for a massage and a tug. At least that is a service! You are like cuck level, wallaby.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hey HHH, please be careful with your language. The punter asked if any masage joints which opens late. He got his a answer. Please back off.

Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    Yes and no. It’s about approach and session management. I had a lot of great time when arriving late as the last client at a number of shops. A 30-min booking could last almost 90 mins especially if she’s the shop owner/manager.
    One very popular shop boss always insisted that I started seeing her very late, 15-20 mins before the official closing time.
    She would appreciate being massaged by me. And some girls are hornier when they’re knackered
    I could totally relate to that late encounter experiences with a mamasan if she wasn’t too busy and tired by that time. I would be too lazy to give her a massage though, may be just my usual breasts massage/examinations in front of the wall mirror ....... haha

Those were the good old days! 😊😊😊

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by tab123 View Post
    Hey HHH, please be careful with your language. The punter asked if any masage joints which opens late. He got his a answer. Please back off.
    HHH is having a go at brownwallaby not the OP with the question. It is just HHH continual crusade against a number of members on the site

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Long, long time ago went for a massage at Stones Corner. Wasn't that late but manager said she was going home so my ML was to lock up. Closed the front door, turned off most of the lights and off we went. Short story we ended back at her place at Annerley and I drove home at 4am in the morning. This was when I was 25 ish and could go all night. Bizarre but memorable. BUT as a rule I think fresh is best in the morning.
    4FoW2

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    BW, how is the scene at Star these days?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by rockbreaker View Post
    BW, how is the scene at Star these days?
    No idea, mate ….