Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do parlours check a client's age?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Most of them are from Asian countries, majority of them are mainland Chinese due to single child policy and China becoming one of the richest nation. My friend used to work as security guard in Ryde and he said he saw lot of Asian kids driving super cars and would party most of the night.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I’ve been lurking here for years. There are definitely some young Asian punters who are very, very naive about women. The worst of them seem to have decided not to bother with women ‘in real life’. Far too complicated.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    Parlours are only interested in one thing its called dollars and age has nothing to do with it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Carissawhore View Post
    Once in brothel I was introduced to a WL, she looked anywhere between 12-16, I asked if she was under aged, mamasan obviously denied and said she was 21, I did not choose her and just walked away. This industry has some weirdos and some poor girls get trapped into it.
    I dated a girl a few years ago. She was about 22,23 at the time. Anyway she told me she worked in a shop when she was 15 years old! I honestly didn’t know whether to believe her or not. She did have some obvious mental issues but was a demon in the sack so it seemed plausible that she could have been an ex-WL. Then again she could have been lying for shock/ attention. She did seem to know a lot about the industry though. I’ll probably never really know

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharphorse View Post
    . Then again she could have been lying for shock/ attention. She did seem to know a lot about the industry though. I’ll probably never really know
    wasn’t zoozilla???

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12