Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Married men - how are you coping?

Senior Member(無間使者) curiousgeorge1023's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Aloscha View Post
    Concept of marriage was a function of certain religion. A social construct. This forum itself is evidence that we aren't "designed" for monogomous relationships.

As I've grown older, the realisation that there is limited time to enjoy oneself becomes evident. All the money in the world won't help when you can't get it up anymore lol
    I hear yah sir, YOLO!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aloscha View Post
    Concept of marriage was a function of certain religion. A social construct. This forum itself is evidence that we aren't "designed" for monogomous relationships.

As I've grown older, the realisation that there is limited time to enjoy oneself becomes evident. All the money in the world won't help when you can't get it up anymore lol
    I’m way too young to never have sex again. Outsourcing sex to a capable and willing young woman is no different from paying someone to wash your car or mow the lawn. I have the spare cash and it bears doing it yourself!

Banned
    Covid19 lockdowns have resulted in many couples going separate ways. Being together for 24/7 has caused distress and issues for many couples. People get bored after a while and need to look outside to spice up their lives. Some have decided to break up and be free. In the last 2 years, 70% of divorces were initiated by women. It sounds like married men are more willing to stay in relationships even if they are not enjoyable while women see the opposite.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Covid19 lockdowns have resulted in many couples going separate ways. Being together for 24/7 has caused distress and issues for many couples. People get bored after a while and need to look outside to spice up their lives. Some have decided to break up and be free. In the last 2 years, 70% of divorces were initiated by women. It sounds like married men are more willing to stay in relationships even if they are not enjoyable while women see the opposite.
    Yeah and that's explained by the fact that the women know they will keep most of the money and the men know they will lose it! I see this statistic trotted out all the time and it's portrayed as proving that women are unhappier in marriage s than men but all it proves is that divorce law is massively biased towards women

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by tkicks View Post
    Yeah and that's explained by the fact that the women know they will keep most of the money and the men know they will lose it! I see this statistic trotted out all the time and it's portrayed as proving that women are unhappier in marriage s than men but all it proves is that divorce law is massively biased towards women
    Laws today are incredibly unfair to men. With the bias, women are leaving marriages in droves because they are bored, not getting attention whilst their partners are working long hours. Its about the feelings.

Its almost like they expect the lifestyle that their hardworking partners provide but do not comprehend the amount of work it takes to be able to provide that lifestyle.

Then when they are looking for something better, they benefit again by abusing the legal system that is geared to their favour & take a large part of their partner's wealth.

But... the silver lining being that all women are defeated by time. They will lose their looks & potentially if mismanaged, lose their ill-gotten gains from the divorce & will be miserable old hag alone.

-Matt-

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345