Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: If you were a betting man, what date would you put $50 on when shops will re-open?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by james912 View Post
    I hope there isnt any double standards on the lga of concerns on the easing
    https://www.northernbeachesadvocate....-of-the-queue/

According to this article, northern beaches is gonna beat everyone else to reopen... talk abt preferential treatment

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Reckon about end of oct, 18th will see some movement but majority end oct early November

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by studsg View Post

According to this article, northern beaches is gonna beat everyone else to reopen... talk abt preferential treatment
    Nothing preferential about it. They locked down hard over Christmas and did the right thing. Now very few if any cases there. They deserve to be open

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by studsg View Post

I wont be surprised if lga of concern get shut down again if there is a surge after it eases, being limited to travelling within its own lga.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by james912 View Post
    I wont be surprised if lga of concern get shut down again if there is a surge after it eases, being limited to travelling within its own lga.
    And thats fair enough, only reason for a surge will be because people in those LGAs are hesitant about vaccination, they want a certain type or dont believe in it. Northern beaches and others areas believe in it and are taking whatever is available simple as that.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Budgyboy View Post
    And thats fair enough, only reason for a surge will be because people in those LGAs are hesitant about vaccination, they want a certain type or dont believe in it. Northern beaches and others areas believe in it and are taking whatever is available simple as that.
    The idea of covid spreading is due to the unvaccinated seems to be popular one and gives the vaccinated the opportunity to heap blame on someone else. Unfortunately this mindset is proving to be erroneous, simple logic can demonstrate this. We only need to see a surge in cases in a well vaccinated area to completely dispel this idea.

Although the promise of "no more lockdowns when at 80%" has been made, GB has indicated it is possible to have local lockdowns of LGA's, suburbs, even businesses if cases rise. The Doherty model supports this possibility.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by adahar View Post
    The idea of covid spreading is due to the unvaccinated seems to be popular one and gives the vaccinated the opportunity to heap blame on someone else. Unfortunately this mindset is proving to be erroneous, simple logic can demonstrate this. We only need to see a surge in cases in a well vaccinated area to completely dispel this idea.

Although the promise of "no more lockdowns when at 80%" has been made, GB has indicated it is possible to have local lockdowns of LGA's, suburbs, even businesses if cases rise. The Doherty model supports this possibility.
    Blablabla, again you're selling the unvaxxed idea. What you get, $50 bucks for every unvaccinated person or something?
    The only ones buying your crap here are probably dannyboy and dotcumdotinyou. Even they will probably stop reading your crap because you don't even stand for anything.

You're not an anti-vaxxer? That's Bull Crap. You're just one that lacks the integrity or self respect to stand up for what you clearly believe in.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Blablabla, again you're selling the unvaxxed idea. What you get, $50 bucks for every unvaccinated person or something?
    The only ones buying your crap here are probably dannyboy and dotcumdotinyou. Even they will probably stop reading your crap because you don't even stand for anything.

You're not an anti-vaxxer? That's Bull Crap. You're just one that lacks the integrity or self respect to stand up for what you clearly believe in.
    Yep this guy is an ignorant dope, if anyone has a problem just talk to a doctor, don't listen to people like Adahar and his minions on the forum.....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Firstly Mr Goldfish I've been vaccinated, 23rd July with AZ and going back for my second towards the end of next week.

Secondly I don't buy anyones crap especially yours, vader and dipshit mr whippy who buy the way I'm still waiting for him to show me an after report on a this a punting forum, he seems to only post on vax stuff.

You 3 are self righteous pompous gits who espouse your own beliefs and put down anyone who disagrees with you no matter how much evidence they show you. In my opinion I think adahar is a very smart individual and I enjoy seeing his perspective on these matters, just because I disagree with some of the things he's been eluding to doesn't mean that I'm not going to listen to him and consider his arguments which he puts more rationally than you 3 idiots.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post

You're entitled to your opinion, as am I, whatever you imagine it to be. Usually, responses like this indicate a realisation of the reality but a reluctance to accept it. It offends your beliefs and causes internal conflict that results in verbal abuse and irrational accusations.

Unfortunately when your opinion disregards facts and ignores evidence and becomes driven by emotion, it loses credibility. When this happens the only people who will agree with you are those of a similar mindset that increasingly become the rationally impoverished. If you become conducive to considering facts and evidence you might be able to reach a rational viewpoint, otherwise you bring nothing of value to the conversation.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Got to remember and i think its been lost somehow but this is a sex site. Couple of you guys with this anti vax or facts about it, move the fuck on to other sites and forums where there is much smarter guys than us guys who will shoot you down quite quickly and easily. Lets get rid of these stupid covid threads that offer twits some sort of recognition. Lets get back to banter about shops girls, experiences and intel.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by dotcumdotinyou View Post
    In my opinion I think adahar is a very smart individual and I enjoy seeing his perspective on these matters, just because I disagree with some of the things
    I agree with that. The world is not binary with only the good guys and the bad guys.

You can be vaccinated and recognise it can better protect you than nothing but also ask yourself if all this unvaccinated blaming is justified. This really divides the population. Will we be supposed to ask our friends if they are vaccinated before inviting them home?

Gladys said herself she wouldn't want to be near an unvaccinated! Is it really going to help saying that? I don't expect a politic to express personal opinion like that and this won't convince the unvaccinated to get vaccinated, quite the opposite I would say.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Got to remember and i think its been lost somehow but this is a sex site.
    You are right! We are going off topic with that. But this still concerns us a bit to know how we will be recorded when we will be able to enjoy all that again though.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Least of your worries, move on forget the covid shit we are all over that crap. Move towards the light brother and resume the intention of this site ok.

Least of your worries, move on forget the covid shit we are all over that crap. Move towards the light brother and resume the intention of this site ok.
    Can't argue with that. Count me in, I'm over posting about COVID. Bring on the gals!! FMD I miss my Mimi, Coco, Star, Kiki, etc. I love them all. Fuck this lockdown shit!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Not long now Goldfish, hope all those girls are practicing on something because that first week they are going to get a severe case of rsi. Let the good times roll, the girls that havent been able to go home and have stuck it out need all of us horny massage or FS dudes showing up and enjoying the punt. Even though its probably not the best job in the world the girls actually miss the interactions i reckon, i know i do, oh and i miss getting my cocked pulled by a lovely asian lady with a nice GFE.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    Yep this guy is an ignorant dope, if anyone has a problem just talk to a doctor, don't listen to people like Adahar and his minions on the forum.....
    (Not wanting to defend Adahar but...) everyone keeps sticking the "anti-vaxxer!" label on him, when he's clearly stated that he supports people's choice to vaccinate.

He's unclear about his position, seems to me he's some kind of libertarian. Uses lots of words too.

If you think what he says about personal freedoms & government overreach are off topic for a punting forum, have a look at the latest orders from the NSW government: brothels have been specifically left out of the reopening plans!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Mister whippy mister whippy come on mate we dont care about negative info ok. Whatever his stance is its not about contribution to a sex site. Again your spruiking shit we dont care about. All retail will be open, if brothels are left out then so be it. Want to get a fuck, guess what you still can. Once we reach 70% its on, couple weeks later its 80% be positive man.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Mister whippy mister whippy come on mate we dont care about negative info ok. Whatever his stance is its not about contribution to a sex site. Again your spruiking shit we dont care about. All retail will be open, if brothels are left out then so be it. Want to get a fuck, guess what you still can. Once we reach 70% its on, couple weeks later its 80% be positive man.
    Hey, I thought we were just talking...

Brothels being left out of the reopening plans is relevant to a sex site, and relevant to this thread about when shops will reopen.

You can say whatever you like on that topic, no objections from me.

Quote Originally Posted by MisterWhippy View Post
    (Not wanting to defend Adahar but...) everyone keeps sticking the "anti-vaxxer!" label on him, when he's clearly stated that he supports people's choice to vaccinate.

He's unclear about his position, seems to me he's some kind of libertarian. Uses lots of words too.

If you think what he says about personal freedoms & government overreach are off topic for a punting forum, have a look at the latest orders from the NSW government: brothels have been specifically left out of the reopening plans!
    He's playing mind games with you, bro. Don't fall for it. Just because he says he is not an anti-vaxxer does not make him not one. He says "I'm not an anti-vaxxer.... BTW, read these 10 articles that just so happen to cast doubt on vaccination", you make up your mind what he is. And does he ever post anything in support of the opposite? Nope... His views are as biased as they come.

Besides, we call him an anti-vaxxer, but that doesn't mean that's the only thing he is. I'd say a more "complete" label for him would be anti-government (or if you prefer, shit-stirrer). That would explain a lot of it. Gov wants me to vax? No. Gov wants to QR code me? No. Lockdowns? No. Character assassination of public health officials? Yes. The list goes on. He's certainly not a punter as far as I know. Never seen him post a thing about girls.

RE your point about brothels being left out of reopening plans, yeah I'll admit I'm hurting from that just like any other punter, BUT, we need to look at it strictly from a public health perspective without being biased by what we want, politics or ideology. They said all those venues can reopen, but masks are still mandatory in all of them at all times. That point alone completely excludes brothels because everybody knows you can't possibly keep a mask on doing the "activities" you do in a brothel.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast