Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Are they open yes/no/maybe ?? (watch the privates as well !!)

Senior Member(無間使者)

Are they open yes/no/maybe ?? (watch the privates as well !!)

I have been doing the odd job around Marrickville, Surry Hills, Haymarket & Bondi.

I have also observed various goings on around certain premises in these suburbs.

Its funny seeing a squad/tribe/horde/swarm/whatever of police turn up an start knocking on certain doors.

Its a bit of joke to watch them carry out several unsuccessful raids upon premises.

However, they also turned up a few extra bodies in a few premises, but not necessarily doing what they thought or maybe hoped.

Just be warned folks, you can never know when they might turn up.

Now to add a bit of fuel, they also carried out certain compliance operations at various types of premises.
    One type is motels and hotels. They were particularly looking for groups of young ladies with just one or maybe two males spread over 3 or 4 or more rooms.

I have been told they will also be running checks on serviced apartments and "private hotels" in the next few weeks.

nothing new, but continuing, ...

So be-careful out there ...

I have heard that there are a lot of detectives just sitting around in their cars just looking for anything remotely suspicious in the CBD and surrounding suburbs......this is much tougher than last year's lockdown.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    I have heard that there are a lot of detectives just sitting around in their cars just looking for anything remotely suspicious in the CBD and surrounding suburbs......this is much tougher than last year's lockdown.
    I was in a CBD hotel today to do a small computer job.

In the foyer a policeman checked my service app, then questioned me.
    On the way out I was stopped again and asked about some of the system logging. My answer was simple... "You are the wrong person asking that question, in fact you belong to the wrong force".
    I quietly left the premises.

sneaky buggers.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Sounds a bit sus as many shops are running their business from city hotels and no one busted yet.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    Sounds a bit sus as many shops are running their business from city hotels and no one busted yet.
    You would still have to be a desperate dope to try, just sit it out and grow your hair....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    You would still have to be a desperate dope to try, just sit it out and grow your hair....
    There are plenty of dopes out there as quite a few girls are working and busy. I haven't had my hair this long for ages

Banned
    There are plenty of dopes out there as quite a few girls are working and busy. I haven't had my hair this long for ages
    Well it's tough shit if they get busted..........

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    Well it's tough shit if they get busted..........
    I am surprised that nobody has been busted yet but maybe cops are the customers

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Same. Last time I saw this many curls was in a 1970's Playboy mag.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I am surprised that nobody has been busted yet but maybe cops are the customers
    I wouldn't be surprised as well, I know there are a couple running privately... how they haven't been caught on confusing. guess they just are good at not getting caught.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    A good friend of mine who does private on the side pretty much had her apartment checked out. Long story short people who tried to attended the second protest lived in the same block so the police went to their place to make sure they are at home and local police know what she does (she has had to call cops before on customers) so whilst there they checked up on her to make sure she wasn't working

I just msg a private on E&B and the reply was weird. wasn't sure if it was an under cover cop so I didn't reply....

yep, will wait this out...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelly69 View Post
    I just msg a private on E&B and the reply was weird. wasn't sure if it was an under cover cop so I didn't reply....

Would an under cover cop even bother doing something like that?

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    Quote Originally Posted by Philyum View Post
    With the high cost of living in Sydney some of them need to moonlight as WL or rent boys, if you want them to wear the uniform it’s an additional tip

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Philyum View Post
    Not normally, and not to make any quotas !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelly69 View Post

how weird?? care to share?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by waifuman View Post
    how weird?? care to share?
    I had some replies asking which area I am coming from with privates

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by krnboy View Post
    I had some replies asking which area I am coming from with privates
    They probably just want to avoid seeing customers from the hotspot areas.

I'm driving to my work near the airport and have to say there is a shit load of cars in the morning and afternoons. Traffic is bumper to bumper from the airport to the north west so I would imagine if people are thinking of seeing privates, it would be easy enough due to traffic volumes. Even though I am a authorised worker, its not worth the risk because all it takes is a unit neighbor calling the cops and that's it, you are busted

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I actually had quite a shock last night !! (actually early morn).
    Driving down Anzac Parade Kensington/Kingsford) around 12:30 AM to 01:00 AM I saw what appeared to be a tranny street walker.
    Looked really weird, considering the lack of traffic on the road.
    Heading north about an hour later, it was still hanging around the same place.
    Got me thinking, that what I thought was normal pedestrians out along Canterbury Rd near Belmore/Lakemba the other night, might have been street walkers as well.
    Seems a bit strange during these lockdowns for this type of activity to reappear ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast