Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 21

Thread: Think I'm in love

  1. #1
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    30-09-2012
    Posts
    42

    Think I'm in love

    I was browsing through Escort and Babe and came across this ad. Holy shit this girl is gorgeous!

    https://www.escortsandbabes.com.au/P...ndent/annalov/

  2. #2
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    19-09-2020
    Posts
    366
    That looks like Lolita from 57!

    Here I was thinking that was the one that Quagmire started living with...

  3. #3
    Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Join Date
    11-12-2012
    Posts
    1,998
    Wow.
    Just.... Wow.
    If She is real, then.... Wow.
    Take my money.

  4. #4
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    22-07-2018
    Posts
    196
    yeah definitely really pretty with that heavy airbrush /s

  5. #5
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    19-10-2020
    Posts
    222
    Quote Originally Posted by alc View Post
    That looks like Lolita from 57!

    Here I was thinking that was the one that Quagmire started living with...
    Yep I think that's her as well...

  6. #6
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    08-04-2013
    Posts
    78
    Yeah if the photos are real she used to work at Ginza empire as well

    Was quite a good punt, if she comes back after lockdown I’d definitely go see her again

  7. #7
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    21-08-2021
    Posts
    103
    oh my eyes, they've been touched by an angel... definitely retouched but damn. that's added to the bookmark.

  8. #8
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    05-01-2021
    Posts
    73
    Below average service and she doesn’t look as good as in the photos. Saw her at 57 before lockdown.

  9. #9
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    17-06-2021
    Posts
    259
    $590 an hour ,..?

  10. #10
    Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Join Date
    11-12-2012
    Posts
    1,998
    Quote Originally Posted by cumquat View Post
    $590 an hour ,..?
    Pricey but not exorbitant in the current market. I'm seeing some girls have more than doubled their prices, not sure if any one is paying though.

  11. #11
    99 Premium Member (特級會員) Raybo's Avatar
    Join Date
    13-03-2013
    Posts
    3,039
    I think a lot of the girls that continue to work privately have inflated prices in their advertising, but if you know them from their shop they will lower the price.

  12. #12
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    30-09-2012
    Posts
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by the1hkdude View Post
    Below average service and she doesn’t look as good as in the photos. Saw her at 57 before lockdown.
    Which shop is 57?

  13. #13
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    19-10-2020
    Posts
    222
    Quote Originally Posted by Dongaz View Post
    Which shop is 57?
    Sakura 57 I believe.

  14. #14
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    21-08-2021
    Posts
    103
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomash View Post
    Sakura 57 I believe.
    Best to just wait to see if she shows back up on the roster post covid lockdown. i know that's my plan, that price is so overinflated.

  15. #15
    Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Riff888's Avatar
    Join Date
    19-07-2016
    Posts
    1,236
    Why $590, what a strange price point?

    You'd probably just give her $600 and she'll either say, here's your change or sorry, I have no change.

    That price is two good punts so the service better be outstanding.

    But then CIM is an extra $100, so I'll pass.

    I can get all that for $300 now.

    Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

  16. #16
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    19-09-2020
    Posts
    366
    From their perspective, driving the price up works quite well. Weeds out the punters who just want to see a girl and leaves those who want to see that girl. Let's them focus on the 1-on-1 connection (GFE?), rather than excelling at menu items.

    On this girl, though, if it is Lolita then she's quite good at getting into the session and not robotic which may be why she left GE.

  17. #17
    Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Join Date
    11-12-2012
    Posts
    1,998
    One girl out North West was charging $400 pre lockdown. She now charges a cool $1k/hr. Good luck to her If she can get it I suppose.

  18. #18
    Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    05-05-2012
    Posts
    1,792
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    Why $590, what a strange price point?

    You'd probably just give her $600 and she'll either say, here's your change or sorry, I have no change.

    That price is two good punts so the service better be outstanding.

    But then CIM is an extra $100, so I'll pass.

    I can get all that for $300 now.

    Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk
    It's an old sales trick to make a price look more attractive than it is, based on the fact that we read from left to right. Seeing a 5 at the front makes the number look more attractive than a round number $600. Besides, it puts her at the top of any price-sorted list among the $600 girls.

  19. #19
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    21-08-2021
    Posts
    103
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    It's an old sales trick to make a price look more attractive than it is, based on the fact that we read from left to right. Seeing a 5 at the front makes the number look more attractive than a round number $600. Besides, it puts her at the top of any price-sorted list among the $600 girls.
    I'll send a message, see if I can negotiate... haha!

  20. #20
    Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Riff888's Avatar
    Join Date
    19-07-2016
    Posts
    1,236
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    It's an old sales trick to make a price look more attractive than it is, based on the fact that we read from left to right. Seeing a 5 at the front makes the number look more attractive than a round number $600. Besides, it puts her at the top of any price-sorted list among the $600 girls.
    I guess it works in any industry.

    Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •