Thread: WeChat

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Anyone here use Chinese Tiktok (douyin)? So many hotties there, I can keep ogling them all day! There's also a people nearby function. Found a few sexy Chinese girls based in Sydney from this.
    One of the girls put a vid of me and her up last year (with my knowledge) and i scoured tiktok for ages looking.. then when i asked her i hooked up the chinese douyin version.. best app ever.. apart from the ridiculously beautriful girls, its entertaining AF !!

i use wechat for friends and punting, but not the same one - good split app phones - oh and the pc app makes 3 !! really good for booking girls andtalking to shop, saves a lot of wasted time, - and shops will send better updates to thw wechat punters

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rackster View Post

i use wechat for friends and punting, but not the same one - good split app phones - oh and the pc app makes 3 !! really good for booking girls andtalking to shop, saves a lot of wasted time, - and shops will send better updates to thw wechat punters
    Is there a PC app for WeChat?

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by SinSeeker View Post
    Is there a PC app for WeChat?

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
    There is a PC app, but it sucks that it requires you to login each time, rather than keeping me logged in once I turn on the computer...