Quote Originally Posted by BennyB View Post
One Sugarbabe I had meet ups with last year was picked up on Seeking by a guy who asked her to come over to his house for a massage. She naively thought he was giving her the massage.

He nuded up and handed her the lotion to massage him. During the massage he then proceeded to tell her how much she could make in his shop depending on what she did with customers. Picking them up off Seeking was his recruitment tactic.

She worked for him for about 3 months and then left. I did not follow where she went next unfortunately as we stopped seeing each other, but she did confirm he would try it on with the girls.

Haha .. finally ‘hard facts’ … you are a funny Bennzoid….a whole new sub class of prescription … “she confirmed he tried it on”.. must be so

Of course it must

You never seem to chronicle the demise Of your UBER - SB/street hooker fantasies .. is it because as you oddly/incorrectly yelped … I’m (eventually I think , I am , am I ) Fukn them for free … SB’s like any good street walker , walks when there ain’t the 3 big C’s and no B , one of them ain’t cock

Btw thx for the CBJ .. little bit toothy but you’ll get there