Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Do male shop owners fuck their female staff?

Banned

Do male shop owners fuck their female staff?

I sometimes wonder if the papasans get to fuck their female talent? Do they test drive them as part of the interview process? From an ongoing business perspective, this would be a bad move as it creates tension in the workplace. I’m sure it’s happened but seems like it would generally be a bad move, much like in any other workplace. Girls would complain of favoritism too if a relationship did exist between girl and owner.

I known a female RNT owner who would always force her MLs to give her a massage (legit) during any customer downtime. Many girls quit early as they didn’t want to keep giving her a free massage

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    That's a good question. I don't think there exists any unspoken rule between a pimp and the girls. I guess they would fuck the girls if they fancy them, but they would probably pay for it like a normal customer.

That's assuming he doesn't have a partner. If he does, I'm pretty sure his partner would've setup a huge spotlight on him to make sure he doesn't 偷吃! 😂

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    "Rule number 2, don't get high on your own supply" Scarface.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    "Rule number 2, don't get high on your own supply" Scarface.
    Or “don’t shit in your own nest”

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I knew one papasan who used to test drive girls in his shop if he liked them, he also dated WLs and was pretty old, he sold his brothel and asked couple of WLs to be his partners in same house with him in polygamy relationship.

Banned
    A married Papasan who co-owned the shop with his wife got busted for test driving MLs at other shops, could not happen to nicer tool...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    A married Papasan who co-owned the shop with his wife got busted for test driving MLs at other shops, could not happen to nicer tool...
    Your call is J and P at Artamon, right?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by storry_teller View Post
    Yep,................

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by storry_teller View Post
    That was my guess also.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    Why do you ask???
    Just asking. Sounds like what I heard, too

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Cathy was mighty pissed … amongst some other owners …😂😂😂, she thought at first he was just a normal regular guy …. but was busy scouting talent

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by cumquat View Post
    Cathy was mighty pissed … amongst some other owners …������, she thought at first he was just a normal regular guy …. but was busy scouting talent
    I was wondering if that was the case (Don't know who Cathy is so not specifically referring to any one shop.)
    It now gives some context to a conversation I had. I assumed there was a professional relationship with Broadway, was that not the case?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    I was wondering if that was the case (Don't know who Cathy is so not specifically referring to any one shop.)
    It now gives some context to a conversation I had. I assumed there was a professional relationship with Broadway, was that not the case?
    Cathy aka D’privilege.

Not certain if j& P had anything to do with 227, though knew they were keen to get a bit of exposure from Jessie setting up Saigon princess at St. Mary

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    That's a good question. I don't think there exists any unspoken rule between a pimp and the girls. I guess they would fuck the girls if they fancy them, but they would probably pay for it like a normal customer.

That's assuming he doesn't have a partner. If he does, I'm pretty sure his partner would've setup a huge spotlight on him to make sure he doesn't 偷吃! 😂
    What he said!
    One of the girls from a small shop in Surry Hills told me long time ago that, if the boss liked a girl, he would just pay them for sex.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Cathy aka D’privilege.

Not certain if j& P had anything to do with 227, though knew they were keen to get a bit of exposure from Jessie setting up Saigon princess at St. Mary
    Ah ok. Never been to D'privilege.

Yeah I recall them calling SP a "sister shop."

Reason I ask about Broadway is one day I was, without prompting on my part, told of a girl working there and asked if I saw her (despite having never been to Broadway) to ask if she wanted to return to their shop. I found it a slightly odd interaction for a number of reasons.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Nothing wrong with testing the girls out so long as they pay them normally for it. If they demand it for free then that's a dick move.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Nothing wrong with testing the girls out so long as they pay them normally for it. If they demand it for free then that's a dick move.
    Big Dick move and also can end up in court and possible jail time

Couple of recent cases I recall .. of casting ‘couch practices’

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Heard from a wl apparently awhile back. Apparently the owner from a certain shop in the fairfield area (not going to say which shop) does but im not sure whether to believe her or not.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    I wonder if any girls offer services to the male boss to garner favouritism?

Banned
    Cathy aka D’privilege.
    I’d been to D’Privilege in Chatswood a few times and saw the stunning Cathy for waxing. After the wax, she would send me upstairs with one of her Viet hotties for some rub and tug.

Can anyone care to shed some light on the infamous Cathy? Seems quite a few here knew her very well. Now that D’Privilege is permanently closed, we might not see Cathy ever again☹️

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast