Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Do male shop owners fuck their female staff?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyB View Post
    One Sugarbabe I had meet ups with last year was picked up on Seeking by a guy who asked her to come over to his house for a massage. She naively thought he was giving her the massage.

He nuded up and handed her the lotion to massage him. During the massage he then proceeded to tell her how much she could make in his shop depending on what she did with customers. Picking them up off Seeking was his recruitment tactic.

She worked for him for about 3 months and then left. I did not follow where she went next unfortunately as we stopped seeing each other, but she did confirm he would try it on with the girls.

Haha .. finally ‘hard facts’ … you are a funny Bennzoid….a whole new sub class of prescription … “she confirmed he tried it on”.. must be so

Of course it must

You never seem to chronicle the demise Of your UBER - SB/street hooker fantasies .. is it because as you oddly/incorrectly yelped … I’m (eventually I think , I am , am I ) Fukn them for free … SB’s like any good street walker , walks when there ain’t the 3 big C’s and no B , one of them ain’t cock

Btw thx for the CBJ .. little bit toothy but you’ll get there

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Do you need a cup of tea and a lie down Cumquat?

Investing so much time in a fellow member tells me you are either a little too obsessed or insecure.

It’s not a good look for you.

I hope you have a lovely day.
    Reciprocity , dear chop .

Already made a frank declaration of mild infatuation , and on a public forum .. I just seem to (this week) like the clip clop, cadence of your pastings .

Flight to catch and a newly converted WG/SB-SH to say hi too

Banned
    One Sugarbabe I had meet ups with last year was picked up on Seeking by a guy who asked her to come over to his house for a massage. She naively thought he was giving her the massage.

He nuded up and handed her the lotion to massage him. During the massage he then proceeded to tell her how much she could make in his shop depending on what she did with customers. Picking them up off Seeking was his recruitment tactic.

She worked for him for about 3 months and then left. I did not follow where she went next unfortunately as we stopped seeing each other, but she did confirm he would try it on with the girls.
    Not surprised that this doesn't occur to naive and vulnerable girls lured into this line of work by smooth talking pimps or guys who know how to appeal to girls and make them believe everything they say.

Banned
    So how is the quality of service offered by a WL in a brothel verified ?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    The shop owner fucking the girls to test them out is perfectly fine so long as they pay the full price to the girl. I mean it'll be no different from a normal customer.

Agree with bro Meng. It's like a probationary review for the job lol. Owner needs to know WL won't destroy the shops reputation but the WL should get compensated for the test drive.

Imagine if shops advertised for the position of "quality control punter" who gets the test drive duties but at discounted rates. How many if us here would apply lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    You sure were lucky to test the new girls on the job. Many guys would envy you. Did you test new girls that were not your type or to your liking?
    I didn't have a choice but she only employed the best girls (no Asians).. @50% off beggers can't be choosers...
    Besides many newbies allowed a lot more touching and free extras..and they really got off. I felt I was the one servicing them...miss the old days.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    So how is the quality of service offered by a WL in a brothel verified ?
    Surely you've witnessed how a girl's rate has increased from when they start. It's happened many times before with many different girls at Ginza, for example. She starts off with their "base rate", gets booked out all the time due to popularity, then her rate goes up.
    She doesn't need to prove anything else.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I like to think they do lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What would you do if you were the shop owner or the pappasan?

Maybe the girls have some free time? Why not…… compensate them one way or another.

It seems that the sexy girls are in high demand and have a range of work options. They leave quickly if they don’t like the management. It also seems that the working girls do very little for low compensation.

A friend of mine owned a shop and had a reciprocal relationship with some of the girls.

Banned
    It's still wrong to take advantage of someone in order to give them a job and satisfy your own sexual pleasure.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Heard the once male owner at Roseville was visiting girls at other shops but didn't sample his own shop girls.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by fud View Post
    Heard the once male owner at Roseville was visiting girls at other shops but didn't sample his own shop girls.
    Was he recruiting the girls to work at his shop?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Was he recruiting the girls to work at his shop?
    That's what I thought but the WL at the shop who mentioned it, didn't think so. Plus he had a weakness for the white stuff apparently

Junior Member(有D料到)
    It's still wrong to take advantage of someone in order to give them a job and satisfy your own sexual pleasure.
    Poor those newbies or those demanding for money been taken advantage

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    If the shop owner pays them then it's no different than a WL seeing a customer.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Since we're on a punting forum I'll say we.

What, exactly, are we doing every time we punt?

Quote Originally Posted by alc View Post
    Since we're on a punting forum I'll say we.

What, exactly, are we doing every time we punt?
    Paying for bang a girl lol.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Sounds like the whole entertainment industry didn't get that memo.
    Every Hollywood movie actress, catwalk model, singer, dancer etc has gained immediate fame, promotion, or a leading movie role this way...... Is it right? No, but this kind of shit has been going on since the dawn of time across every corner of the planet.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Of course they do. Ever heard of the casting couch?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345