Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Do male shop owners fuck their female staff?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i'm sure they do at least once, otherwise how can u tell if they can work. End of the day its a job, if u can't do it with anyone u shouldnt be in the industry.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    I wonder if any girls offer services to the male boss to garner favouritism?
    Already happens with most jobs lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I would totally have a casting cough for job applicants

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrabong View Post

Me to mate haha

Banned
    Best move would be to ask best customers to do the test driving

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Philyum View Post
    Me to mate haha
    Sounds like Covid .. stay safe

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by cumquat View Post
    Sounds like Covid .. stay safe

Seriously, I don't think it's a good way to run a business. As LV said have good reliable customers who can be the testers but as an owner I don't think you should be tapping your own girls. Definitely shouldn't be expecting it for free, you've got to have more integrity than that.

don't screw the crew. Get regulars to assess, easily the best way.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cumquat View Post
    Cathy was mighty pissed … amongst some other owners …😂😂😂, she thought at first he was just a normal regular guy …. but was busy scouting talent
    Ha, that’s so funny. I actually got accused by the dickhead at Artarmon of trying to get their girls to work at other shops. I knew Cathy and Jessie and Alice. I got tired of Cathy’s shop and went to try Artarmon. Some girls ended up leaving, and one of the girls at Artarmon made up some story that I had recruited the girls to go work with Alice and Jessie at their new setup. Claimed I was friends with them on Facebook (have never given Facebook to any ML). I’d never even met the girl who was making this shit up, but that still didn’t stop Joseph from sending me abusive messages.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrabong View Post

Casting "cough"? Surely you mean "couch"... hehe

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by schloong View Post
    Casting "cough"? Surely you mean "couch"... hehe
    Doesn’t sound very Covid safe, does it?

I'm pretty sure it's happening right now with a boss and a WL from what the girl was saying.

The boss is spending way too much time with her and she's obviously being favoured over the other girls plus she knows a lot about the workings of the business.

I wouldn't be surprised if she runs her own shop one day.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    Don’t know much about the FS scenes as far as test drive goes. But the 5 Star brother told me a few times that they were Not allowed to touch the WLs, so whenever I PM and asked about whether some new busty girls were natural, always got asked back for me to go checking instead ......... lol 😂

But for RnT shop I do believe the new MLs usually will need to give the Mamasan a massage to show the level of skills they have. Whether they can tug well I suppose the Mamasan can always ask a regular to try and assess.

Unless she is totally NTI then the shop will need to provide all the training - me had done a few of this kind of broken in for my friendly shops a few times in the good old days ......... haha (all paying BTW, but you got the free double from the “trainer” at the time). And the trainer usually disappeared quietly just before turn over....... lol 😝

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    Haha integrity and the sex industry go hand in hand

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Flintstone View Post
    I’d been to D’Privilege in Chatswood a few times and saw the stunning Cathy for waxing. After the wax, she would send me upstairs with one of her Viet hotties for some rub and tug.

Can anyone care to shed some light on the infamous Cathy? Seems quite a few here knew her very well. Now that D’Privilege is permanently closed, we might not see Cathy ever again☹️
    Has Cathy officially permanently closed the doors on D'Privilege? I haven't actually heard anything. Has been a while since going there, her attitude had turned quite bad in recent years and I moved on to other places.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wouldnt it be like owning a really good restaurant but not allowed to eat your own food?

I understand the practical reason why you shouldnt but it would be really tough... Maybe if male owner, it would be better to be gay..?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    How about we flip the question around. Would you fuck all the girls in your own shop at least once if you owned a shop?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    How about we flip the question around. Would you fuck all the girls in your own shop at least once if you owned a shop?
    Nope, never. You would instantly lose respect with the girls. There needs to be a clear line between boss and worker, otherwise all discipline and control goes out the window.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracker38 View Post
    Has Cathy officially permanently closed the doors on D'Privilege? I haven't actually heard anything. Has been a while since going there, her attitude had turned quite bad in recent years and I moved on to other places.
    There’s a For Lease sign on the door. Shut for good

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Flintstone View Post
    Nope, never. You would instantly lose respect with the girls. There needs to be a clear line between boss and worker, otherwise all discipline and control goes out the window.
    But think about it, if you're an owner, surely you'd be well known in the industry. Imagine you going to a rival shop to get your rocks off.
    Not saying I don't agree with you... Having discipline is an important thing especially when running a business... But it probably means your punting career is pretty much over in your local area at least!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast