Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: With the roadmap unveiled today, would massage shops be considered under retail?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterWhippy View Post
    If I'm reading the orders right...

p.8

So what's the "general area"?

p.41

So brothels will be closed across the whole state.

But how about "stay at home area", or "area of concern"? Because they're not the "general area", can brothels reopen? No: see pages 15 and 25, they have similar clauses.

So it seems that what's happening this year is the same as what happened last year: brothels are being deliberately left out of the reopening plans.
    Correct Brothels have too much close contact and exchange of body fluids but massage parlour mama Glady and papa Brad don't understandard have close contact and body fluids almost similar like brothel's but different in name. Brothel's will be open again after a few later like last year secretly without much announcement.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    Brothel's will be open again after a few later like last year secretly without much announcement.
    I think to win popular votes our premiere would call a special press conference to announce the opening of parlours and brothels this year.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Labor will announce if we win the election, there will be no qr code checkin for rnt and brithels

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Got a msg from our hairdresser who is taking bookings as of Oct 18th (pending any late changes)...

So hairdressers and Nail Salons can open once the 70% is achieved..

Massage both legit and semi legit is still off the cards?? (The semi legit are not officially offering sexual services..)

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I belief massage parlours (not brothels) will reopen when hair dressers and nail salons do.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Aren't legit remedial massage parlors allowed to open during lockdown right now?

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by GallBall2203 View Post
    Aren't legit remedial massage parlors allowed to open during lockdown right now?
    Yes, they are, but seems a lot are closed anyway.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Are remedial massage considered allied health?

If so,they have been advised y their body to tell their clients to only seek treatment if they are in pain otherwise to defer the treatment .

I looked it up regarding my chiro

But can I leave my lga to see my chiro?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Does anyone remember in the last lockdown in 2020 if massage shops opened at the same time as Hairdressers and Nail Salons? This might give us an indication? I cant remember as I remember being quite cautious at the time to get back into it.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rooster18 View Post
    Does anyone remember in the last lockdown in 2020 if massage shops opened at the same time as Hairdressers and Nail Salons? This might give us an indication? I cant remember as I remember being quite cautious at the time to get back into it.
    I think I remember them opening a few weeks later

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rooster18 View Post
    I think the "sex-service" places reopened after legit shops.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Hairdressers never officially close. Only 1.5m and wear a mask. I remember I have a hair cut

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    I think the "sex-service" places reopened after legit shops.
    it was a few weeks later officially, but it wassnt like this. theres no way we are getting parole nwext month, they just said that so there wasnt a riot.. It will be revised to xx days no infection, x % voluntary mandatory poison stabbed, and if not done yet its a 2 month wait, or get a free DVT with double the side effects in first few weeks, then reporting stopped.

Massage and incalls will be same time, theres enough that do both, and if just massage, then the shops will open asnd 'only massage' and probably require masks on during service like Vic

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123