Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Routine when seeing a new girl

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Routine when seeing a new girl

So when you see a wl/ml for the first time, what do you normally do or let them do?

I usually book 1 hr to see what the girls routine is.
    For mls, how long and how good she is in part 1, how it leads to part 2, how is she on part 2, etc.
    So i try to do some small talk at the first few minutes, asking their nationality, age, or whatever. If theyre chatty, ill try to bounce back and chat. If not, im fine with silence as well.
    When they tell me to flip, i only ask what their extras are an if they do more than what they initially say, and always opt for the best they will offer.
    Always asked them if its okay to touch, fiv maybe or just outside, maybe use a bullet vibe. And i tell them its okay to say no if theyre uncomfortable. Some say no, some say maybe next time.
    A few minutes into part 2, i ask them if i can fiv, daty, kiss/dfk. Tell them which positions i like to do, etc.

For wls, ive only had a few sessions and ive mostly been more active and doing what i want more, i.e. fiv, daty, dfk, asking for positions etc.

So basically, much more proactive with a wl as i know the services she should be offering based on the type of service she offers and i oaid upfront.

Asked a wl once, if i could take a picture of her body and outfit, sadly she declined. Next time ill definitely make it clear that shell just cover her face or not out it in the frame. Hopefully, they agree.
    I love to have pics of the girls i have sessions with, even just roster pics. Makes it easier to recall the session and reference it for future decisions.

In addition to the ml, when i go to my regular massage place, the mamasan/papasan knows how i like to book. I book 1 hr at least and always remind them that i might extend depending on if i like the girl and the service.
    Theyre plenty accomodating as they usually reserve 1-2 hrs extra from my initial booking and inform me on wechat if someone is trying to book during those extra hours and if i have decided to extend.
    Ofciurse i ask the ml if shes okay with extending.
    Most girls are okay with it, but ive had a couple who declined saying that its a bit late and maybe next time we could do a longer booking on an earlier start.
    Mainly due to my sessions starting usually 5pm the earliest, depending on the girls availability and few other things. And shop would close 8pm or the girl is tired and she wants to go home.

I adapted this following the routine for the mls for 1 hr booking to see how yheir 1 hr session routine is. If theyre good at part 1 or part 2. Their attitude and service.
    And mainly because i had 1 session with an ml who looked great qnd i decided to forgo the part 1 as soon as she entered because mamasan told me this girl offers fs.
    Worst session ive had, 5 or so minutes into foreplay she wanted yo ride me already. She was already wet and wanted to fuck. But i wanted to enjoy the booking more and take it slow. But she just hopped on and was forcing the fs to start.
    Few more minutes and we change positions, a minute or two into it, i feel myself close to finishing and pull out to prevent myself from finishing too early. The next time i did this, she was irritated and told me that she will not be doing this for the whole hour.
    In my mind i was thinking of telling her that i wouldnt be doing it for that long anyways. But i go so qnnoyed that i just went bqck in wnd pumped qnd fucked her harder than the usual. Trying to just finish and get it over with. She offered to do a massage afterwards and i yold her sure. I cqnt remember the massage oart of the session so i guess it was bad.
    She told me the yime is up and i leave, mamasan saw me to qling out before my hour s ssion actually is supposed to finish and she asked if something was wrong. Told her the session wasnt good and that maybe the girl and i just didnt jive.
    Never saw the girl after that week, not sure if bad reviews made mamasan let her go or she stopped working.

So questiin for you guys is, how do you go for the first session with a girl? How long do you book? Do you let her do her routine? Do you try to stop yourself from interrupting her routine? Do you just get straight into the extras? Do you extend?
    On the bad side, do you walk out or stop the session if the girls attitude or service is very bad?

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I used to want to experience the whole 1 hour with WLs that I've seen the first time, but after multiple dissatisfied first session I've finally learnt my lesson to book 30 mins just to see if I would see her again.

Routine and service maybe be second on my list of importance, chemistry is connection to enjoy the session is the most important to me.

Thanks for sharing all that tawer.

I was very surprised to see that you had posted no review before, for a senior member being in the forum for 5 years.

With so much details and good descriptions skills, your reviews could be something very special to read.

May be after the lockdown?

Banned
    For my first session routine with a new ML:

I first touch her hair slowly.
    Then her face. I may kiss her cheeks if she allows me.
    Following that I lower to kiss her neck.
    I would avoid touching her breasts for the first session.
    I slide my hands down to caress her slim arms.
    Then I go down to kiss and lick her tummy and tights.
    Normally 30 minutes would have been up by now.
    But if I still have the time I'll ask her to roll over
    for me to kiss her back and squeeze her buttocks.
    I don't do FS as I need to conserve my energy to go back to work after the parlour.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by zoozilla View Post

The I go down to kiss and lick her tummy and tights.
    I don't do FS as I need to conserve my energy to go back to work after the parlour.
    Then you wake up with mum knocking on your door

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    Do you have a routine for first time meeting with a new WL?

If not you can borrow my routine procedure.

Banned
    Do you have a routine for first time meeting with a new WL?

If not you can borrow my routine procedure.
    A couple of posts before you were asking about how do I get a regular, I know you live in some fantasy, and your just a kid so you have to learn to be consistent even if it's all BS, you have to have a good memory to lie..but keep on posting kid, there's not much else to read, thank god for Netflix...cheers

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Maybe dad would be interested in what his wet dreams are too. I'm sure they'll have some fun boys talk lol

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Then I go down to kiss and lick her tummy and tights.
    Gee! That an expensive punt only touching. Good and easy money for the ml. She will say Darling please come back to see me again I work this days.....? That how you become a regular.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiryu0 View Post
    Maybe dad would be interested in what his wet dreams are too. I'm sure they'll have some fun boys talk lol
    I'm now almost convinced zoo is neither a punter nor a male...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    It's obvious he/she is not a "punter', but I am convinced by the writing he/she is very young and naive, but who cares, it's better than reading old reviews dredged up concerning women who don't work anymore like this weeks top 10 from years ago....cheers

Banned
    It's obvious he/she is not a "punter', but I am convinced by the writing he/she is very young and naive, but who cares, it's better than reading old reviews dredged up concerning women who don't work anymore like this weeks top 10 from years ago....cheers
    Maybe we can go to Japan to find these old girls for old time's sake?

Oh don't forget to bring toys for their kids too. They may have been happily settling down in Nagoya or Sendai or even Fushiki.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiryu0 View Post
    I used to want to experience the whole 1 hour with WLs that I've seen the first time, but after multiple dissatisfied first session I've finally learnt my lesson to book 30 mins just to see if I would see her again.
    I agre with you on the 30 minute one, there is no point for me to spend the money on 1 hour if i have no clue what they're going to be like. I need to work on a routine though... i've got a long list thanks to AHLUNGOR

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    No arguments from me on that one.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I personally don't mind myself either of his 'stories', but a bit of consistency makes it more fun. All these plot holes just breaks immersion in anything and he just sounds more boring.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    He/she just wants to learn. Is the right place to come. Better than some asshole we have recently picking a fight and got banned. I just hope when lockdown over you write some reviews and tips on shops and girls not holding to yourself.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Thanks for sharing all that tawer.

I was very surprised to see that you had posted no review before, for a senior member being in the forum for 5 years.

With so much details and good descriptions skills, your reviews could be something very special to read.

May be after the lockdown?

Ive been stalking the forums for that long. Only started punting on 2019, 1 ml at DoS and another wl which is jay.

Started going to massage shops and every now and then to brothels just this year.

Never really opted to write a review as most girls i saw were highly reviewed already.
    And honestly, the mls i saw, some i dont think i wanted to share as it was already hard booking them

Thought about writing a review or maybe just my private review to help me recall the session and ladies. But i opted to just save their roster pics to help remind me of which ones i tried and which ones are good.
    Im lazy so never ended up writing reviews.

So im on the fence, do i write about bad sessions? But maybe its just bad timing and/or chemistry.

Do i write about the good sessions of the girls that are already heavily reviewed?

Do i write about the great sessions ive found? Maybe with a nti girl or new to the shop or a young girl thats been working for a year or two?
    But i dont want to make it harder to secure a booking.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tawer5ag View Post
    So questiin for you guys is, how do you go for the first session with a girl? How long do you book? Do you let her do her routine? Do you try to stop yourself from interrupting her routine? Do you just get straight into the extras? Do you extend?
    On the bad side, do you walk out or stop the session if the girls attitude or service is very bad?

I normally book 45 mins for first sessions with WL, 1 hour with ML.

45 mins for an FS session with WL is perfect IMO, especially because I'm older now and can only manage 1 shot in 2 hours (maybe longer!). It's also not too long to make the session boring, and plenty of time to allow the WL the time to do her stuff without feeling rushed. You will see what she's all about within that session.
    With MLs, I quite enjoy a good solid massage, so 1 hour is enough to evaluate her part 1, as well as do a proper part 2 or 3.
    I never extend bookings because I get bored easily in the room.
    I don't really have a "routine" that I follow for first time sessions. I guess we're talking about ML sessions, not WLs because there's not much else about WL sessions is there?

It really depends on the girl and my mood at the time. I've met MLs who turned me on immediately when they walked in the room. Like Chloe from DOS, we were DFK-ing, my hands were all over her the moment she put down her bag. It was a hot and passionate session bro.
    With other MLs that ended up being equally hot and heavy sessions, I got the vibe from the ML that she wanted to proceed with her routine so I just let her do it.
    That's the thing with MLs... At the end of the day, they're just girls with normal feelings. If they sense that you really like them and you're not too shabby to her either, she will reciprocate any lust you throw at her. Those always end up being the hottest sessions!

Just need to let it flow but at the same time respect how she wants to go about it, that's all.

Quote Originally Posted by tawer5ag View Post

Ive been stalking the forums for that long. Only started punting on 2019, 1 ml at DoS and another wl which is jay.

Started going to massage shops and every now and then to brothels just this year.

Never really opted to write a review as most girls i saw were highly reviewed already.
    And honestly, the mls i saw, some i dont think i wanted to share as it was already hard booking them

Thought about writing a review or maybe just my private review to help me recall the session and ladies. But i opted to just save their roster pics to help remind me of which ones i tried and which ones are good.
    Im lazy so never ended up writing reviews.

So im on the fence, do i write about bad sessions? But maybe its just bad timing and/or chemistry.

Do i write about the good sessions of the girls that are already heavily reviewed?

Do i write about the great sessions ive found? Maybe with a nti girl or new to the shop or a young girl thats been working for a year or two?
    But i dont want to make it harder to secure a booking.

Thanks for the reply, no pressure really, just do what you feel like and comfortable with.

But then again, if everyone is thinking about the same and not sharing, then there ain’t no forum and review any more, isn’t it ?

Happy punting, when we can.

Cheers

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    Guys I think we should leave zoozila alone and let him/her enjoy this forum. Earlier I also found the post and threads started annoying but at least this person is contributing. However very young and inexperienced is an active member and has a opinion as well as a funny side. With time will get better and who knows write some good reviews also. However I hope does not think punting is the only way to enjoy sex. Finding a right partner with chemistry is a better one though and should experience that also.

Coming back to this thread. I always booked 1 hr session as first time I come early. For me it was always try two shots. The first one could be hj or cbj. The second one fs. I have learned to confirm the service I want before handing the money. Lot of times once they have your money they are more likely to ask extra and sometimes even when the service is advertised. I thought this was for Asian adds where someone else is texting clients and directing them to the place and the girl does not know anything of the discussion. My criteria is more of choosing girls who are slim and attractive. I also choose ones who give dfk. Most of the punts with WL I had were 250-300 who were Asian. More than half would be average to bad punts. I would stop the hobby untill I had blue balls again. After I tried the girls from Bondi I kind of became a regular. They would charge $350-450 but it was worthwhile. Although going to the east is a hassle for me. There have been some great girls from that joint. Yes I also started saving the pics as I always forget the name of girl.

For ml I was going for 1 hr bookings as I always like to get a good oil massage for part 1. Then the part 2 has only been hj except a place in Camsie where the Chinese ml offered fs.

What I also found out about myself is normally don’t repeat WL unless there was good chemistry. If they show any sign of being irritated I never go back.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast