Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Would you be worried when we are allowed go back to punting

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    You will be disappointed as the government have already said there will be no paper check in, all electronic. If you don't want to use your phone you need to get a credit size card with QR code and vaccination details from Service NSW. Don't you listen to Glady's updates?
    You did focus on that part of my post, didn’t you?

The other part was asking for how long will the checkins continue. At some point:
    * people will start agitating against them
    * Liberal MPs will start talking about freedom from continual monitoring
    * people will ignore them as much as they do now, if not more

The whole point of the exercise is for contact tracing. If there’s no contact tracing being done, if we are “living with covid”, then there won’t be a need for doing checkins.

Quote Originally Posted by studsg View Post

For me, when I can't contain my purple balls, I'll probably choose to wear a mask while at the ML or WL and avoid any kissing or fluid exchange. CBJ and Doggie positions will do me just fine.

Yeap, that’s Da Plan!

Did a couple both wearing masks sessions with MLs last year after the initial lock down, fine session, no kissing of course but I don’t kiss anyway even in normal time. And it didn’t affect the HJ and Spanish at all.

FS could be a bit different, missing the BJ would be less VFM but hey, if the WL is fully vaccinated. Don’t mind her taking the masks off to take me all in. Then she can put the masks back on for the main event.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by kamo View Post
    You did focus on that part of my post, didn’t you?

The other part was asking for how long will the checkins continue. At some point:
    * people will start agitating against them
    * Liberal MPs will start talking about freedom from continual monitoring
    * people will ignore them as much as they do now, if not more

The whole point of the exercise is for contact tracing. If there’s no contact tracing being done, if we are “living with covid”, then there won’t be a need for doing checkins.
    They are not tracing like they used to but they send tects to ppl who have been to the same place and checked in via qr code

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My expectation is that the girls and us will need to be fully vaxxed to work and play. Like restaurants, bars, haircuts etc. Govt mandate will be no jab, no play.

That will quickly drag the holdouts to the vaxx table.

We'll need to echeck in with the QR code. You'll have a record of your visit if a partner gets suspicious. But you likely have a similar inexplicable record on your google timeline , unless you've switched it off.

Contact tracing will drop to a robo text saying get tested.

Am i worried about Covid? Yes, but I'm more worried about STIs from girls tbh. Herpes from a BBBJ for example, but i still do that...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Yeap, that’s Da Plan!

Did a couple both wearing masks sessions with MLs last year after the initial lock down, fine session, no kissing of course but I don’t kiss anyway even in normal time. And it didn’t affect the HJ and Spanish at all.

FS could be a bit different, missing the BJ would be less VFM but hey, if the WL is fully vaccinated. Don’t mind her taking the masks off to take me all in. Then she can put the masks back on for the main event.
    Bro Ahlungor. What about when those fresh pair of double Ds are hanging Infront of your face ?

Surely you want to put them into your mouth and suckle on them like some baby deprived of milk for a lifetime ?

Where does the mask go then, under the chin or on the eyes ?

Quote Originally Posted by studsg View Post
    Bro Ahlungor. What about when those fresh pair of double Ds are hanging Infront of your face ?

Surely you want to put them into your mouth and suckle on them like some baby deprived of milk for a lifetime ?

Where does the mask go then, under the chin or on the eyes ?
    Great question!

I do have a personal routine in regards to sucking tits pre Covid. FS - always, and I washed them myself before putting baby food into my mouth.

RnT, usually no sucking or licking unless I was the first booking of the day, that’s just me.

With the face masks, nothing changed but since myself will be fully vaccinated and if my ML is the same then the masks wearing rule can relaxed between us, no ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great question!

I do have a personal routine in regards to sucking tits pre Covid. FS - always, and I washed them myself before putting baby food into my mouth.

RnT, usually no sucking or licking unless I was the first booking of the day, that’s just me.

With the face masks, nothing changed but since myself will be fully vaccinated and if my ML is the same then the masks wearing rule can relaxed between us, no ?
    Good point. I'll probably use that too. Exchange Digital Covid Vaccine cert with ML to verify both are fully vaccinated followed by big gulps of milk from the double Ds

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    and if my ML is the same then the masks wearing rule can relaxed between us, no ?
    legally, maybe yes, protection actually, NO !

You can still catch it & spread if fully vax'd.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If I decide to punt again any time soon (but I suspect I won't at this stage) I will be asking businesses and girls for COVID and health check compliance. I would never have dreamt of doing that previously. But I'd rather know they are taking precautions.

The flip side to that, is many of those businesses may ask for my certificate which will reveal my identity. Which I'm not keen on.

It's definitely got me re-evaluating my punting choices. I would love to go for a celebratory end of lockdown punt. But I'm nervous about it. And I'm not normally a nervous punter.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Then dont go, move on and either go back to your wife or get a steady thing happening, see ya

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by the_boss_king View Post
    get tested afterwards LOL
    Mate if your double vaccinated it’s time to leave the bubble.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yes, probably feel unsafe to go to shop despite that I’m fully vaxx. Not just because of the chance of catching virus but contact tracing bother me more. Everyone will scan QR? Everyone will leave contact number for shop? Shop will contact us if having issues? How to explain your presence there?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by storry_teller View Post
    How to explain your presence there?
    If you are painter tell them you go there to paint.
    If you are plumber tell them you go there to fix a leak.
    If you area teacher tell them you go there to give tuition etc.
    Good luck with punting. No one has died from it.
    But it won't stop you from being the first.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by zoozilla View Post
    If you are painter tell them you go there to paint.
    If you are plumber tell them you go there to fix a leak.
    If you area teacher tell them you go there to give tuition etc.
    Good luck with punting. No one has died from it.
    But it won't stop you from being the first.
    Too late to be the first:
    https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/re...c26dc8a8a8c4ce

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    The news article is confusing. The Malawi man died because of extreme orgasm. But the same article finishes off with the benefit of sexual activity. Some of us will have extreme orgasm when the lockdown is lifted. The probability of dying would be the same as any of us allowed into QLD. 🤪

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnisfun1969 View Post
    The news article is confusing. The Malawi man died because of extreme orgasm. But the same article finishes off with the benefit of sexual activity. Some of us will have extreme orgasm when the lockdown is lifted. The probability of dying would be the same as any of us allowed into QLD. 🤪
    The post mortem report said:
    “died of too much sexual excitement and sweetness”, ROFL!
    I guess they added the points about the health benefits of sex to ensure that the article doesn't deter horny men from having sex.
    I also think the lady in question must be making money hand over fist by advertising that she's "the One" who literally fucked this guy's brains out!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    If you are not worried you should be, I personally know of a WL who died a few weeks ago after a stint in Hospital with Covid, she was still working and managed to infect at least 2 others girls who are at this very moment in hospital as a result. The lady who died worked in 4 shops that i know of and was still working privately through lock down. The shop owners and the girls involved are keeping it very quiet for fear of losing customers. If you plan on punting GET VACCINATED!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by quagmire View Post
    If you are not worried you should be, I personally know of a WL who died a few weeks ago after a stint in Hospital with Covid, she was still working and managed to infect at least 2 others girls who are at this very moment in hospital as a result. The lady who died worked in 4 shops that i know of and was still working privately through lock down. The shop owners and the girls involved are keeping it very quiet for fear of losing customers. If you plan on punting GET VACCINATED!
    Yes, my girls are going to wait a few weeks and see how things turn out. Covid rates will rise so they will wait a bit just to make sure the hospitals can cope.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Didn't the WL get vaccinated? Always a risk seeing ml or Wl. Even Vax can still get infected. Is the risk punters and girls have to weigh up.

The shop owners and the girls involved are keeping it very quiet for fear of losing customers. If you plan on punting GET VACCINATED!
    How did you find out? Pretty piss-poor behaviour if you ask me.......

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast