Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Would you be worried when we are allowed go back to punting

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    The girls are not stupid. They will look after their health and their livelihood.
    Almost all of them will get vaxed.
    They know the reality is that if they are not vaxed they will not be able to work in the mainstream industry.
    They will have to quit or operate in the dodgy fringes with all the risks that that involves.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Most of the girls vacced up day 1, they are very aware of their risk,with some scooting out regional as soon as it happened. As is they are waiting for the all clear, - remember that they are [predominantly from places with strict governments and institutionalised thoughts.. if the govt say so, then they just do

Senior Member(無間使者)
    A lot of the girls are scared shitless from what their relatives back home are telling them. They don't have access to the high quality vaccines we do, just the Chinese and Russian stuff. Health systems collapsed, thousands dying every day, old people too afraid to leave their homes...

We offer everyone access to these high quality vaccines for FREE, even if they're not citizens/not on Medicare. Which is amazingly great, I fully support it, and I'm sure the girls know it too. Why wouldn't they take the opportunity? It's a no-brainer.

We forget how lucky we are sometimes.

To answer OP's questions, no. I'm not scared returning to punting.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    The only thing I am worried about is if the price goes stupid. Shopped around over the weekend for a BBBJ with CIM and was quoted $400 and $450. Finally booked one for $250

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Agreed.... price is the main factor I will be concerned with. However will not be surprised if there is a spike

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogeryou View Post
    The only thing I am worried about is if the price goes stupid. Shopped around over the weekend for a BBBJ with CIM and was quoted $400 and $450. Finally booked one for $250
    LOL - where abouts?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by limbi8888 View Post
    LOL - where abouts?
    In pyrmont mate going tomorrow lunch time, will ask her if she is happy for me to share her details. Never seen her before so see how it goes.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    In pyrmont mate going tomorrow lunch time, will ask her if she is happy for me to share her details. Never seen her before so see how it goes.
    Good luck mate..

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the_boss_king's Avatar
    get tested afterwards LOL

Senior Member(無間使者)
    with everything COVID will be around, my only thing of not punting is getting busted and copping the fine

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not *too* worried about Covid, I’m suspecting/hoping symptoms will be weaker with a more vaccinated population.

I think it will be an inevitability that most people will be exposed to it. I also think that the daily numbers won’t be publicised as much after opening up, since we will be in a “living with it” phase.

What I *am* worried about is increasing police spot checks on adult businesses and brothels. I definitely don’t need *that* stress in my life, especially as I’m planning to sign in on paper, expecting that most brothels will turn a blind eye to the QR codes and will be ok with a token entry on the sign in sheet.

I also expect decreasing government focus on the QR codes as they are going to wind down the contact tracing teams. Plus more government MPs will start talking about lack of civil liberties with ongoing tracking.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    I reckon the virus will keep mutating until it becomes much less lethal than it is now, and then that variant will become the dominant strain world wide. It's all based on the theory that a living host can continue to transmit the virus, a dead host cannot. Variants that can kill the host will eventually lose out to the one that can coexist with the host.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    I reckon the virus will keep mutating until it becomes much less lethal than it is now, and then that variant will become the dominant strain world wide. It's all based on the theory that a living host can continue to transmit the virus, a dead host cannot. Variants that can kill the host will eventually lose out to the one that can coexist with the host.
    Yeah that's how it Nornally work

symbiont relationship

We need it to wipe out the elderly and weak
    They need is to replicate

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by kamo View Post
    Not *too* worried about Covid, I’m suspecting/hoping symptoms will be weaker with a more vaccinated population.

I think it will be an inevitability that most people will be exposed to it. I also think that the daily numbers won’t be publicised as much after opening up, since we will be in a “living with it” phase.

What I *am* worried about is increasing police spot checks on adult businesses and brothels. I definitely don’t need *that* stress in my life, especially as I’m planning to sign in on paper, expecting that most brothels will turn a blind eye to the QR codes and will be ok with a token entry on the sign in sheet.

I also expect decreasing government focus on the QR codes as they are going to wind down the contact tracing teams. Plus more government MPs will start talking about lack of civil liberties with ongoing tracking.
    You will be disappointed as the government have already said there will be no paper check in, all electronic. If you don't want to use your phone you need to get a credit size card with QR code and vaccination details from Service NSW. Don't you listen to Glady's updates?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I am certainly worried. As an adult I have been vaccinated. But my child is 8 years old and therefore not vaccinated. After everything starts opening up, the cases are expected to go through the roof. So we could potentially get the infection from so many places. We dont know what happens if a non-vaccinated child gets infected with the delta variant. Certainly there are examples of children getting pretty sick from this variant which was not the case with the original variant.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    The virus will definitely keep mutating. It will take many years for the mutation to stabilise. Look the original Flu virus is still mutating after hundred of years. My point is my balls will go from Blue to Purple waiting for that day. So any punt during these few years will be "a punt" that you could be catching it and bringing it back to the friends and family and work mates.

For me, when I can't contain my purple balls, I'll probably choose to wear a mask while at the ML or WL and avoid any kissing or fluid exchange. CBJ and Doggie positions will do me just fine.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by SinSeeker View Post
    I am certainly worried. As an adult I have been vaccinated. But my child is 8 years old and therefore not vaccinated. After everything starts opening up, the cases are expected to go through the roof. So we could potentially get the infection from so many places. We dont know what happens if a non-vaccinated child gets infected with the delta variant. Certainly there are examples of children getting pretty sick from this variant which was not the case with the original variant.
    I feel you. Us catching it from our punt... bad luck... if we pass it to family like unvaccinated kids... who can develop long covid.... that's really bad. Also very true with the original variant isn't as easily transmissible, this Delta and the Lamda and Mu variants (which will quickly arrive once we open up our International travel) are highly transmissible and deadlier than the original Alpha.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by limbi8888 View Post
    LOL - where abouts?
    You can still get BBBJ with CIM for $50 in these tough times if you look in the right places, and I don't even mean Oxford street!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    No point worrying about the virus if your vaccinated imo. You'll eventually catch it and hopefully it'll be all G

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast