Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: QR Codes

Senior Member(無間使者)
    For the punters not willing to use the QR code check in it seems they will have to find other options.

1. Find venues that don’t have QR check in. Probably going to be unlicensed and at risk of being raided. Also unknown quality.

2. Visit privates and run the bait and switch gauntlet. Or pay big dollars. It’s possible that the higher quality Scarlet Blue type girls may even use QR codes. Don’t know about that. Depends how much scrutiny is on this industry.

3. Find a girlfriend and take the risks associated with that if the punter is already in a relationship.

4. Permanent booking with Mrs Palmer.

Take your choice guys.

Banned
    Most Asian shops are quite flexible regarding QR code requirements. The owner is not going to turn away a customer if they don’t want to scan

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Flintstone View Post
    Most Asian shops are quite flexible regarding QR code requirements. The owner is not going to turn away a customer if they don’t want to scan
    I think they will be the same as any other business.
    Some businesses and some individual staff members are more diligent than others.
    I have had security, bar staff, waiters, check-out chicks etc who want to see my QR tick, others who just ask if I have checked in and take my word for it that I have, some that ask you to check in but don't then follow it up, and others who don't do anything at all.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Don't worry guys

I don't think they'll enforce it until maybe the shop closes down twice from exposure and that's probably unlikely cos the ppl won't mention they went punting thrre but say they caught it Somewhere else

So all that will happen is the girls get sick ,the punters get sick but the shop remains open

Until tthey do data mining and say how come none checks into this shop then the issue will arise

And if they do that and eventually link to the ato, they can say how come u have so much foot traffic but never pay tax

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    In the Gov website for QR code check-in requirements, it says:
    "You can provide your contact details directly to the occupier of the premises if you cannot check-in electronically or it would be unsafe to check in electronically (for example, due to work health and safety requirements at the premises)."

You can say it is unsafe for you to do QR code check-in because your wife will kill you if she sees you checked-in to a brothel. 😂😂

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    In the Gov website for QR code check-in requirements, it says:
    "You can provide your contact details directly to the occupier of the premises if you cannot check-in electronically or it would be unsafe to check in electronically (for example, due to work health and safety requirements at the premises)."

You can say it is unsafe for you to do QR code check-in because your wife will kill you if she sees you checked-in to a brothel. 😂😂
    Nice. Lol...........

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    WA police, Have twice tried to gain access to QR information, to assist with general policing business. They’ve done this without a warrant.

Clearly there is good place for concern.

However, checking in to a massage shop, or brothel, should not really course anybody concern

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Especially because it's legal

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by kamo View Post
    I’ll show my vaccination status on the phone (with my thumb over my name) but I’d walk if there was no option to sign in with pen and paper.

I’m not doing traceable QR codes for punting, which has significant real world consequences.
    All log ins must be by the QR code. There will be nothing written. For those that say they don't have a phone the only other accepted log in is a QR card which you can get from Service NSW. However no good getting that until they have worked out how they are going to attach the vaccination certificate to it. NSW Gov is working with the Feds to link the Medicare Vaccine Cert to the NSW QR code log in.

That was from Victor Dominello yesterday

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cumquat View Post
    WA police, Have twice tried to gain access to QR information, to assist with general policing business. They’ve done this without a warrant.

Clearly there is good place for concern.

However, checking in to a massage shop, or brothel, should not really course anybody concern
    Hmmm. Let me run that past my wife.

Yep. As i thought. There's a tiny little issue with that idea. Has anyone got some gaffer tape and a needle and thread i can borrow?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12