Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Happy Regulars

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Happy Regulars

Hi guys,

Simple question to the great old gods of the forum.

With a lack of new girls since COVID-19 and border closures. During the period before the second closure have people just stuck with their few favourite regulars that they'd always go back to? Or still try any 'new' girls that would pop up from time to time at different shops?

If you would like to share, who do you always go back to no second thought?

Hope everyone is enjoying the warmer weather recently too!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I mostly gave up on the whole regular thing. It's a hassle to make bookings, especially with girls having patchy availability.

If I'm out west I go to Yoko's and take the next cab off the rank, because they all offer uniformly good service there.

In the city I go to Bellevue 12 and pick anyone good that I know, or anyone old (the older ones give better service and more extras).

Much simpler.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    I did try more different girls and shops after the first lockdown. Mostly because I thought maybe i should see if there are other good shops around in case my regular haunts had any problems.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiryu0 View Post
    Hi guys,

Simple question to the great old gods of the forum.

With a lack of new girls since COVID-19 and border closures. During the period before the second closure have people just stuck with their few favourite regulars that they'd always go back to? Or still try any 'new' girls that would pop up from time to time at different shops?

If you would like to share, who do you always go back to no second thought?

Hope everyone is enjoying the warmer weather recently too!!
    There are many new 40 - 50 years old girls but very few new young 20 something girls.

So if you want experiernce "new" things you have to try "old" girls.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Good question Kiryu.
    To improve ur odds and not have to waste so much time searching, you find which of the gods of this forum has similar tastes to you. Im for the curvy bustier types so Ahlungor rarely disappoints and his reports are indepth its hard to go wrong.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterWhippy View Post
    I mostly gave up on the whole regular thing. It's a hassle to make bookings, especially with girls having patchy availability.

If I'm out west I go to Yoko's and take the next cab off the rank, because they all offer uniformly good service there.

In the city I go to Bellevue 12 and pick anyone good that I know, or anyone old (the older ones give better service and more extras).

Much simpler.
    Sounds like my strategy, and for pretty much the same reasons. Service is generally consistent, sure I’m not banging 23yos but at the same time I’m not dealing with the problems that that entails. Like availability, hot/cold service, gold/platinum/titanium/unobtainium fee levels…

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I mainly stick to regulars but often take recommendations from the mamasan. I've got a couple of regulars at Yokos and 14 Burwood, I've got some go to girls at 533 but always ring Angie first to see who she recommends as she's gotten to know the type of girl I like.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    So people here prefers regulars at cheaper shops as opposed to shops like Ginza?

Besides price savings, would there be any reasons why gods here don't pick up regulars there?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Depends what ur into - i think if ur into ML and want to get her to provide a certain level of service, ur unlikely to get that on the first visit. IME its not all on the table in the first visit, so it will take a few visits and before you know it shes turned u into a regular!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Its not the cost.

I find the older ladies give better service than the young girls, plus at my age I'm more comfortable with older ladies.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ive been punting for some 10 years, ever since a fateful massage after the City to Surf. Lol. And have, in the main, stuck to MLs. In my naievity because FS is not a given, and the ML basically chooses to dish it out or not, you get better all over service because she decides you're actually an okay guy, not because you've paid to fuck her. Of course, money is the key. I think they fool themselves that they're not really sex workers per se. Regulars are good business. You're not scary, you can be trusted to do only what she allows and you'll tip well.

I now get a faux but nice GFE and i love it. Only a regular delivers that for me.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I tend to mix up trying new ones, with one or two regulars to fall back on. Given I don't see the regulars very often, but have been seeing them for years, I find them more excited to see you and deliver a great session.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    @Dayman69 you say it well.
    It takes 2, and dont forget ML want regulars too for regular $$ each roster and having to compete less at the store.
    A few MLs after the 3rd time have tried to snear me at the end of the session with randomly striking a convo about something on their WeChat or outright asking if I use wechat.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My understanding from a few girls is that the shops 'grade' the girls on how many regulars they bring into the shop. More regulars means decent bread and butter for the shop and the girl. We're just a commodity. I'm being used, i feel so abused. I'm going on A Current Affair to complain about being taken advantage of as an old white male.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks Dayman69 for that insight! Really showing ur experience now! Never thought about it like that but it makes sense now.
    Always seen at the popular ML shops the girls carrying 2 phones and sometimes after our session they be messaging to their regulars.
    After long hiatus ive had the odd mamasans msg me to offer me free massages. But thats prob. cos i visited same place upto 3x a week.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niisato View Post
    I tend to mix up trying new ones, with one or two regulars to fall back on. Given I don't see the regulars very often, but have been seeing them for years, I find them more excited to see you and deliver a great session.
    Especially you don't see them weekly. If you see them weekly they get complacent and taking for granted. I see regular 2 or 3 week once some up to 2 months.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by DayMan69 View Post
    My understanding from a few girls is that the shops 'grade' the girls on how many regulars they bring into the shop. More regulars means decent bread and butter for the shop and the girl. We're just a commodity. I'm being used, i feel so abused. I'm going on A Current Affair to complain about being taken advantage of as an old white male.
    Some popular Wl/Ml one get more if she get lots of booking like $5 to 10 per session. This is so that girl do move to other shops.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    Some popular Wl/Ml one get more if she get lots of booking like $5 to 10 per session. This is so that girl do move to other shops.
    Wow thanks Climax598 - explains why some mls have been at the same shops for years, whereas others move around all the time. Thanks

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DayMan69 View Post
    Ive been punting for some 10 years, ever since a fateful massage after the City to Surf. Lol. And have, in the main, stuck to MLs. In my naievity because FS is not a given, and the ML basically chooses to dish it out or not, you get better all over service because she decides you're actually an okay guy, not because you've paid to fuck her. Of course, money is the key. I think they fool themselves that they're not really sex workers per se. Regulars are good business. You're not scary, you can be trusted to do only what she allows and you'll tip well.

I now get a faux but nice GFE and i love it. Only a regular delivers that for me.
    I like to have a regular.

How do I get one?

Many girls butterfly around several shops. Does it mean I have to follow them around?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by zoozilla View Post
    I like to have a regular.

How do I get one?

Many girls butterfly around several shops. Does it mean I have to follow them around?
    In previous posts you have said you had regulars.....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast