Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Happy Regulars

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks everyone for their insights. Gives me an idea, but I'm more a full service guy so I think I have a girl I want to be a regular in mind now.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    In previous posts you have said you had regulars.....
    That's only if you believe any of his previous posts...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiryu0 View Post
    That's only if you believe any of his previous posts...
    Not one of them, he's just a kid playingOne minute he asks advice next he's giving it and starting threads, which is ok , he's not offensive.......

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by zoozilla View Post
    I like to have a regular.

How do I get one?

Many girls butterfly around several shops. Does it mean I have to follow them around?
    You just butterfly around with them if they let you know if they butterfly to others shops. Best you heve their butterfly phone number/WeChat. Kids! Amateur!🤭

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    I like to have a regular.

How do I get one?

Many girls butterfly around several shops. Does it mean I have to follow them around?
    In order to get regulars that butterfly around, all you gotta do is wear floral print shirts when you go visit them. Butterflies love flowers.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    In order to get regulars that butterfly around, all you gotta do is wear floral print shirts when you go visit them. Butterflies love flowers.
    I don't have a floral print shirt. But I have a short waterfall T Shirt which I often wear when I go visiting MLs.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    I don't have a floral print shirt. But I have a short waterfall T Shirt which I often wear when I go visiting MLs.
    In that case you can try other types of flowers. Flip over and show her your cute little sunflower arsehole, for example. That's a sure fire way into a butterfly girl's heart.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Great thread, i see a regular ML mainly because i work remotely and when i get back i see her and know exactly what im getting for the cost. Once thats out of the way i will mix it up and take a couple of random punts. Get some gems every now and then and some duds, but hey thats punting and i love it.

Banned
    I want to ask the more experienced brothers here: Do you get discount when visiting a regular?

Or get "special" service from a regular?

And does she issue you with a VIP card to distinguish you from a non-regular?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    So people here prefers regulars at cheaper shops as opposed to shops like Ginza?

Besides price savings, would there be any reasons why gods here don't pick up regulars there?
    I do see 2 at Ginza quite regularly, although I only see them about once a month each. They give me what I need so I don’t bother seeing new girls very often.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I want to ask the more experienced brothers here: Do you get discount when visiting a regular?

Lol, if you're a regular and if she remembers you, do you really need a VIP card?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Yes, Had one ml that try to charge me $200 on first visit then became a regular and went down to $90-120. Regular at shop u get benefits too like the papasan will try to accommodate ur time and move bookings around and in bad times if the mamasan is op. out of other places you will be the first to know.

No, no such thing as a special service, you get more bang for ur buck cos they want u to keep returning but dont fool urself they dont offer the same ‘special’ to their next regular.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Last year I had my first session with a girl in a shop I often visit. I sometimes take my own massage oil because i don't like the petroleum based oil in the shop, and asked her to use it.

I accidentally left it behind after the session, but didn't worry too much when I noticed it.. It was about 6 months later before I saw her again. She was just about to start, but suddenly excused herself and dashed out of the room. She came back holding the bottle, and reminded me what it was. I've become more of a regular with her since, she still keeps the oil in her locker for me.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny801 View Post
    Yes, Had one ml that try to charge me $200 on first visit then became a regular and went down to $90-120. Regular at shop u get benefits too like the papasan will try to accommodate ur time and move bookings around and in bad times if the mamasan is op. out of other places you will be the first to know.

No, no such thing as a special service, you get more bang for ur buck cos they want u to keep returning but dont fool urself they dont offer the same ‘special’ to their next regular.
    'Special' doesn't exist exactly because you won't be the only one. But if you can live with that, I guess that's okay too ��

Senior Member(無間使者)
    'Special' doesn't exist exactly because you won't be the only one. But if you can live with that, I guess that's okay too ��
    Spot on Kiryu, its healthier to know that from the start for newbies. Been said before but they are paid to make you feel special.
    If you ever went to Summerville the mamasan kept at reception a blackboard chalking up the number of jobs each ml did that day and week, and no surprises that those that offered more had upto 15 jobs a day. But hey still great to lose yourself in the moment !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thats right. mls know the game too, they play it like a video game. The more you come back the more you unlock, the higher level u go! I remember a popular SV thai gal did that to me at the end of each session, saying something like next time you come back i have more tricks to show u 🤓…

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Well you paid money to get there, why let reality ruin the fun? I for one wouldn't let high level VIP grinding go to waste!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    having a regular is good, cos you don't have to explain yourself. Also if you get a decent WL/ML they will push the limits for you.
    I only, try new ones for variety

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Regulars know what u like and vice versa, and so leads to a happier ending.

Banned
    How many times I have to see a ML before I become her "regular"?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast