Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Happy Regulars

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by zoozilla View Post
    How many times I have to a a ML before I become her "regular"?
    More than 1 times. Look at Macquarie dictionary.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    How many times I have to a a ML before I become her "regular"?
    3-5 times a week, same shop prob 3 times and follow her to other shops as well. Opens the doors to special service at standard rate. Even the papasan will be opening the door for ya in no time.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny801 View Post
    3-5 times a week, same shop prob 3 times and follow her to other shops as well. Opens the doors to special service at standard rate. Even the papasan will be opening the door for ya in no time.
    3-5 times a week? What sort of "training" you have to go through to prepare your body for such punishment?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    My regular told me lots of guys convince her to do extra extra for them so they would become her regulars “let me kiss/fk you and I will be back just for you”. She told me “what’s on Earth they think I need that kind of regulars? I don’t definitely wish them to comeback and annoy me with their commands”

Senior Member(無間使者)
    3-5 times a week? What sort of "training" you have to go through to prepare your body for such punishment?
    No Training Kid, should all be for fun and relaxation.
    Like the wise words of Ahlungor just do it within ur means. 1 time a week at $110 is $6k a year. 3 times is $17k a year. 3 years will go by and you will have spent $50k . As long as ur ok with that and no regrets in future that u shud have bought a BMW or something, then life's good!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I have not repeated many ml or WL. I can only remember two ml. Both were Thai and I knew the service I was getting. One was pretty and was giving fs which was nice. The second one allowed me to use fingers while dfk. Both gave decent massage for Part 1. So overall I was satisfied. I used to book 90minutes untill they realised they were working longer for the same tip.

With WL I have repeated more often maybe 3-4 times but it gets boring after a while. The girls also become lazy.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i generally find a girl i like and kinda stay, i talk to them alot.
    You will find the girls will normally talk amongst themselves so word gets round.
    I had one girl ask me considering how much i come how come i didn't know of all the extras?
    My response is that i only take extras if they are offered, i don't try and pressure anyone to offer more to me than they don't want.
    Most of the MLs i've been to like that.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by limbi8888 View Post
    My response is that i only take extras if they are offered, i don't try and pressure anyone to offer more to me than they don't want.
    Most of the MLs i've been to like that.
    I don't care what they like or not, but I also don't pressure anyone.

I demand what I want upfront, if it's not on offer that's fine, I walk.

When I'm paying it's all about what I like and want. If anyone's not happy about that then I'll pay someone who is.

Quote Originally Posted by MisterWhippy View Post
    I don't care what they like or not, but I also don't pressure anyone.

I demand what I want upfront, if it's not on offer that's fine, I walk.

When I'm paying it's all about what I like and want. If anyone's not happy about that then I'll pay someone who is.
    Exactly right. You are paying, are up front and don't pressure anyone. And that is fine because at the end of the day, you are the customer. Nothing wrong with this approach.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123