Thread: Private scene right now?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Private scene right now?

Hey guys,
    With the shops closed now. I wanna know how’s the private scene?
    Any recommendations would be highly appreciated ?
    Also few websites, I saw seems to have more fakes.

Cheers!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Good luck with a reply . . . too new bud, sorry . . . loose lips and all that. . . i'm keeping my private to myself

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by powwy123 View Post
    Hey guys,

Cheers!
    I would search E&B for those would have been verified on the website. I've never been duped before, always gotten the lady in the photos. Now, the quality of the service is purely trial and error.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ButtLord View Post
    I would search E&B for those would have been verified on the website. I've never been duped before, always gotten the lady in the photos. Now, the quality of the service is purely trial and error.
    Anything on E&B is a sure winner. I think every girl on E&B is fantastic, even better than the photos. 100% chance of success.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I would carely watch for the bait and switch fyi

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPerson126 View Post
    Anything on E&B is a sure winner. I think every girl on E&B is fantastic, even better than the photos. 100% chance of success.
    HaHaHa, think the baiting is starting here.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hey guys,

Cheers!
    You just going to have to do your research like everyone else.
    Check out E&B and cross reference the phone # with goggle and see what comes up.
    Then you just have to take a punt.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by smn5746 View Post
    You just going to have to do your research like everyone else.
    Check out E&B and cross reference the phone # with goggle and see what comes up.
    Then you just have to take a punt.
    not only cross referencing the number but also the images used, if you're on a desktop browser, right click the image and click search google for this image. If the image comes up in multiple links 80% of the time it'd be fake.

Banned
    Hey guys,

Cheers!
    Private scene is quite busy.

But you have to put a lot in to find out for yourself before you get something out.

Older ladies are better bets.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Just look through a bunch of ads, you get a sense for which ones are fake after a little while. Most fake ads pick an age from 21-24

Junior Member(有D料到)
    You get a feel for the fake ones after a while, it is very obvious. I think if asian is your scene you are better off trying proper establishments. For caucasians, you can do an image search to see if the images are fake. Other good tells that they are real is if they have a twitter account which has been active a long time, or have an onlyfans account with lots of likes and has been active. Also, if it is anything under $400 an hour you need to be sceptical if they look really hot. If it's too good to be true, it usually is. Not saying you can't find some diamonds under that price but it's much more unlikely.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by re89 View Post
    You get a feel for the fake ones after a while, it is very obvious. I think if asian is your scene you are better off trying proper establishments. For caucasians, you can do an image search to see if the images are fake. Other good tells that they are real is if they have a twitter account which has been active a long time, or have an onlyfans account with lots of likes and has been active. Also, if it is anything under $400 an hour you need to be sceptical if they look really hot. If it's too good to be true, it usually is. Not saying you can't find some diamonds under that price but it's much more unlikely.
    100%, most of the asian ads on 3rd party sites are fake. It's rampant. Without exageration I would guess over 90% of them are fake.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Not only do you have to deal with fakes, even after you find a genuine gem, they are so unreliable and hard to get a solid booking, it’s simply not worth the trouble.

If you’re on a tight schedule or need to get reliable bookings, you’re much better off going to shops.