Thread: Southside reconnaissance

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Southside reconnaissance

For the team did some reconnaissance out Brisbane South way. As expected nothing of great note to report on.

New Shop: Sakura massage 3276 Mt Lindsay Hway BP. $40 ½ hour trial. Met by B***a Taiw, mid 20s, chubby, looks ok, pleasant enough, Massage was good, discussed options. Full menu avail from all ML’s , no true GFE so I left. Lockable rooms, new facilities. Would prob suffice most punters as menu has all options not just standard she said.

New Shop: Stay in Touch Massage 1168 B’desert Rd, ARidge – Met by someone who was 30+ PRC maybe 40. Quick no thanks and exit. Prob boiler shop.

New Shop: Water Lilly Spa, says Beatty Rd but really on Granard Rd Rocklea. Met by Aila, Korean she said, maybe 30ish. By this time just wanted to rest and she looked reasonable. Found out after about 5 mins she is only one on. Massage was ok but constant other callers and ringers gave me the shits after 10 mins of interruptions. Said I’m out of here and demanded $$ back. Got half massage fee returned. Can’t see reason why I would return.

Ended up at Aroma Day Spa on Granard Rd. Janny, Camb, standard service – just went for nhj- honestly by this time was so fed up should have gone home and done it myself.

Unfort as expected nothing like T5, SSDS, Luna et al.

You can thank me by giving me good intel on places Sthside if you are appreciative.
    4FOW2

Senior Member(無間使者)
    looks like you exposed the problems on the southside. seems the higher prices are attracting the lower performers. good on you for walking.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Much appreciated. Thanks.

Junior Member(有D料到)

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    For the team did some reconnaissance out Brisbane South way. As expected nothing of great note to report on.

New Shop: Sakura massage 3276 Mt Lindsay Hway BP. $40 ½ hour trial. Met by B***a Taiw, mid 20s, chubby, looks ok, pleasant enough, Massage was good, discussed options. Full menu avail from all ML’s , no true GFE so I left. Lockable rooms, new facilities. Would prob suffice most punters as menu has all options not just standard she said.

New Shop: Stay in Touch Massage 1168 B’desert Rd, ARidge – Met by someone who was 30+ PRC maybe 40. Quick no thanks and exit. Prob boiler shop.

New Shop: Water Lilly Spa, says Beatty Rd but really on Granard Rd Rocklea. Met by Aila, Korean she said, maybe 30ish. By this time just wanted to rest and she looked reasonable. Found out after about 5 mins she is only one on. Massage was ok but constant other callers and ringers gave me the shits after 10 mins of interruptions. Said I’m out of here and demanded $$ back. Got half massage fee returned. Can’t see reason why I would return.

Ended up at Aroma Day Spa on Granard Rd. Janny, Camb, standard service – just went for nhj- honestly by this time was so fed up should have gone home and done it myself.

Unfort as expected nothing like T5, SSDS, Luna et al.

You can thank me by giving me good intel on places Sthside if you are appreciative.
    4FOW2
    Thanks for Info, you have saved my time and money.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah tried new one corner Beatty rd I walked

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Daisy Smiles was interesting. I thought that I would try out waxing my chest (not something I am keen to do again anytime soon!). Can't recall the girl's name, but was a waxing expert, and was able to provide a nice massage afterwards. Extra services seemed a little mechanical, but she didn't mind me exploring a bit during the finish. I was only allowed one finger though. Keeping it fresh, I guess. I am not over that way often though, but wouldn't mind going back.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Daisy was not bad when it started but after initial yahoo, soon went downhill. I think many shops are finding it tough to recruit.
    Had 2 punts in a row some 3 maybe 4 years ago, memory fails, said the girls were from Melbourne, which sounded promising, but all they were were greedy non performing time wasters.
    As we all know - so often its one girl in one shop on one day. This is why I don't like the word "punt" if I'm paying money something should be guaranteed. And plz don't give me the BS well a massage is guaranteed, and illegal in Qld etc etc.
    4FoW2