Thread: Just so annoying !!

Senior Member(無間使者)

Just so annoying !!

If I was looking for FS there be no hassles, but as I just want a RNT session with maybe a bit of B2B, its so bloody hard.

Easy to find girls at $400 ph fs, but none doing non-FS ?

I wonder how many ML's are reading here, and maybe want a fully vax'd customer to help them with a few extra $$'s ?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I'm sure they'll do rnt just pay the same amount

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Lmao this has to be a troll!?? Mate pay them the same amount I’m sure they will be more than happy to just give you a RnT lmao come on

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If you wanted to try your luck you could ask if they do FS for $400 what would they do a RnT for? They might lower their price. Otherwise as the others stated they’d surely do it for their FS price. Unfortunately you have to pay a premium at the moment given the circumstances. Hopefully it doesn’t stay that way when things open up though. Shops may try and gouge with the average price increasing again.

Even though I’m fully vaxxed I haven’t been risking it and been waiting until we open up again. Not worth the fine if caught. Also being single means I have the most severe case of blue balls 😰 😰😰

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dominopizza View Post
    Lmao this has to be a troll!?? Mate pay them the same amount I’m sure they will be more than happy to just give you a RnT lmao come on
    Not surprising in the current climate, mate.. Lots of people doing it tough because of the pandemic. Someone wanting to pay less for lesser service. If your budget is much smaller because of COVID impact, you'd probably look for a way to reduce how much you pay. It's a tough situation for a lot of peeps mate, there's no doubt about it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by floppydick View Post
    If I was looking for FS there be no hassles, but as I just want a RNT session with maybe a bit of B2B, its so bloody hard.

I wonder how many ML's are reading here, and maybe want a fully vax'd customer to help them with a few extra $$'s ?
    You may wish to read the report on the main board I sent in today. I’ve given you details of a rub and tug joint that’s still operating on the north shore. I’ve given you the MILFs phone number so you can make a direct appointment. Cost will be $40 for 30 mins plus the $50 tip for nude HJ/ body slide. So for $90 you can finally release your built up cum load. She has a big set of natural tits so you can even give her a nice pearl necklace. Hand access all areas.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    You could tryhttps://sydney.locanto.com.au/ID_4536819726/Massage-in-Jannali.html

Mind you they are old milfs so its up to you

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Flintstone View Post
    You may wish to read the report on the main board I sent in today. I’ve given you details of a rub and tug joint that’s still operating on the north shore. I’ve given you the MILFs phone number so you can make a direct appointment. Cost will be $40 for 30 mins plus the $50 tip for nude HJ/ body slide. So for $90 you can finally release your built up cum load. She has a big set of natural tits so you can even give her a nice pearl necklace. Hand access all areas.
    Could you supply the link? I don't know what's the main board.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by floppydick View Post

I would try Rydalmere disguised as a painter to confuse the police.

looks like this has been taken down, probably for good reason.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Can you please pm the details too thanks