Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to avoid picking a ladyboy?

Banned

How to avoid picking a ladyboy?

How to avoid picking a ladyboy? Do you look between the legs first if he/she allows you?

Pre Covid I had a most unuusal experience with a Thai WL. I couldn't pinpoint it. Somehow she didn't seem to be to a "real" girl. I walked away from the punt not fully 100% satisfied.

However come to think of it some of the girls we've met in real life are a bit unfeminine, boyish and manly too.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You just ask the girl whether they are really a boy. And they have to say the truth. It’s a legislative requirement and there are fines if you get in the room and it turns out she is a he.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Voice, shoulder width, jaw structure and hand size are prolly some of the more obvious signs
    Dw bro, I've been duped as well

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by kamo View Post
    You just ask the girl whether they are really a boy. And they have to say the truth. It’s a legislative requirement and there are fines if you get in the room and it turns out she is a he.
    That's a sure way to kill the mood if they are a girl. Look at the hands and feet, too much make up, the voice, hair or boobs are too perfect, they keep their legs together, dim the lights too low, generally the little bro figures it out before the brain does. I've been duped too.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by punter-pie View Post
    That's a sure way to kill the mood if they are a girl. Look at the hands and feet, too much make up, the voice, hair or boobs are too perfect, they keep their legs together, dim the lights too low, generally the little bro figures it out before the brain does. I've been duped too.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk
    Pretty sure he was taking the piss bro.
    I too have been duped. I was stupid, during my research into what she was all about, I found heaps of ads that looked like she was just a normal private girl, then I came across one very old ad out of all that and it said TS. The name and number didn't match but a few photos looked the same. I still went for it, what a bloody idiot I was.

My tip is, on meeting her, the voice and mannerism are the best indicators. They are usually way over the top in terms of mannerism... It's like they try too hard to behave like a girl, but it makes them unfeminine as a result.
    Before the meet, which I think is more important because you wouldn't want to make it to the meet in the first place if you're not after a TS, you can tell based on their ad. Photos, as asianstud8 bro wrote above, focus on their hands and build. They usually offer everything and will openly offer BBFS .... I guess they are more reckless by nature if you consider what they've done to their bodies in order to be that way.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by zoozilla View Post
    How to avoid picking a ladyboy? Do you look between the legs first if he/she allows you?

Pre Covid I had a most unuusal experience with a Thai WL. I couldn't pinpoint it. Somehow she didn't seem to be to a "real" girl. I walked away from the punt not fully 100% satisfied.

However come to think of it some of the girls we've met in real life are a bit unfeminine, boyish and manly too.
    You are a fuckton of stupid …

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Pretty sure he was taking the piss bro.
    I too have been duped. I was stupid, during my research into what she was all about, I found heaps of ads that looked like she was just a normal private girl, then I came across one very old ad out of all that and it said TS. The name and number didn't match but a few photos looked the same. I still went for it, what a bloody idiot I was.

My tip is, on meeting her, the voice and mannerism are the best indicators. They are usually way over the top in terms of mannerism... It's like they try too hard to behave like a girl, but it makes them unfeminine as a result.
    Before the meet, which I think is more important because you wouldn't want to make it to the meet in the first place if you're not after a TS, you can tell based on their ad. Photos, as asianstud8 bro wrote above, focus on their hands and build. They usually offer everything and will openly offer BBFS .... I guess they are more reckless by nature if you consider what they've done to their bodies in order to be that way.
    Fuk another thread full of dull absurdity

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sometimes you need to experience one to know if he/she is a ladyboy. I'm not gonna lie, I had a ladyboy once not knowing. From that day onwards, I could tell from a mile away

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cumquat View Post
    I'm glad my kids were not like this Zoo , but then again there was no internet to explore then, but holy crap he has an imagination, that's something I supposeMaybe he can come and mow the lawns and clean the pool, I'll give him a few bucks

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is that a metric or imperial measurement?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Have you written any reviews? Do something different once in a while. Maybe go play some games or exercise.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    However annoying this thread may sound and it’s not a big issue in Australia but if you travel to Asia for punting you will come across this more often. I have to say I have never tried the ladyboys but came once very close just for the experience. Once in Laos in a freelance bar started chatting to this girl. She was tall and attractive. After a while it it did not feel right and it seemed too good to be true this is when bells started ringing and I asked her. She did not admit but the waiter bringing the drinks told me. I excused myself. The second time was in Cebu in a club. I was tired from travelling and this girl was attractive. Again tall and firm looking boobs. But she told me she was a ladyboy. I agreed to go to the hotel room for massage and maybe be. I made sure the hotel got her ID which was a good thing. Into the room I ask her to take a shower and she refused. I thought I am only after a bj so does not make big difference. I started to reach for condom and she got angry amd told me she is not going to suck with a Condom. Although when i am with a girl and if they go for bbbj I don’t usually stop them but this one I did not want to take a chance. She got pissed and decided to leave. I was more than happy to get out of this situation. Other times there are plenty of lb on Burgos street in Manila. Usually they leave you alone if you ignore them.

Other than the features mentioned in other replies I thought the Adam’s Apple on the throat was also something that gives them away until someone mentioned that nowadays they get that removed with surgery also. This guy mentioned you can also tell them if you ask them to straighten their arm. Apparently girls arm are straighter than guys. If you ask them to straighten the arm you can tell. To be honest I don’t know how true this is. Maybe others can shed more light on this one.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnisfun1969 View Post
    However annoying this thread may sound and it’s not a big issue in Australia but if you travel to Asia for punting you will come across this more often. I have to say I have never tried the ladyboys but came once very close just for the experience. Once in Laos in a freelance bar started chatting to this girl. She was tall and attractive. After a while it it did not feel right and it seemed too good to be true this is when bells started ringing and I asked her. She did not admit but the waiter bringing the drinks told me. I excused myself. The second time was in Cebu in a club. I was tired from travelling and this girl was attractive. Again tall and firm looking boobs. But she told me she was a ladyboy. I agreed to go to the hotel room for massage and maybe be. I made sure the hotel got her ID which was a good thing. Into the room I ask her to take a shower and she refused. I thought I am only after a bj so does not make big difference. I started to reach for condom and she got angry amd told me she is not going to suck with a Condom. Although when i am with a girl and if they go for bbbj I don’t usually stop them but this one I did not want to take a chance. She got pissed and decided to leave. I was more than happy to get out of this situation. Other times there are plenty of lb on Burgos street in Manila. Usually they leave you alone if you ignore them.

Other than the features mentioned in other replies I thought the Adam’s Apple on the throat was also something that gives them away until someone mentioned that nowadays they get that removed with surgery also. This guy mentioned you can also tell them if you ask them to straighten their arm. Apparently girls arm are straighter than guys. If you ask them to straighten the arm you can tell. To be honest I don’t know how true this is. Maybe others can shed more light on this one.

How curious. I wonder what the objection to CBJ is?

If that's how risky someone wants to be - male or female - it's a safe bet they have a few STIs under their belt. Boom tish.

I remember a LB from my student days backpacking in thailand. My mate and I ended with two girls and at the time i was pissed off because his was an absolute glamour. ... lol...

We went to Koh Samet with them for a week and, no judgement from me, he always says it's the absulute best blowjob he'd ever had. Bearing in mind we were used to Catholic girls who could suck paint off a tin roof.

He doesn't like to be reminded, so naturally i remind him every time i see him.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wok View Post
    Is that a metric or imperial measurement?
    TIL the difference between ton and tonne... I guess it's in imperial measurements.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by randomusernam2020 View Post
    But the boy was just doing as he was told

Clearly you missed the underlier.. The thread you cutely refer to would put to shame the witch hunters in Salem

As I’m certain any attempt based on any previous comment

Sheeeesh

Banned
    We really need to make this forum a no poofter zone. Nothing against poofs, but they have their own forum and we have ours. Trust Zooman to bring this subject up…

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Flintstone View Post
    We really need to make this forum a no poofter zone. Nothing against poofs, but they have their own forum and we have ours. Trust Zooman to bring this subject up…
    Are you coughing in your rompers or trying for some subtle form of (lost) humour?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Flintstone View Post
    Nothing against poofs, but they have their own forum and we have ours.
    Could you send me a link?

... It's for a friend.

Banned
    Are you coughing in your rompers or trying for some subtle form of (lost) humour?
    No, I’m deadly serious. We come onto this forum
    to talk about non PC shit with other blokes, like having sex with MLs and WLs. There’s enough LGBTI stuff everywhere else. Even eight year old kids are getting this crap rammed down their throats at school

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Come on guys, chill out. We've all got blueballs, everybody's cranky as fuck. You want to be just another banned member, victim of the pandemic? Mods should close this shit stirring thread. Mods please?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast