Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How to avoid picking a ladyboy?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Flintstone View Post
    No, I’m deadly serious. We come onto this forum
    to talk about non PC shit with other blokes, like having sex with MLs and WLs. There’s enough LGBTI stuff everywhere else. Even eight year old kids are getting this crap rammed down their throats at school
    What’s the issue for you ?

Are you struggling with your identity

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Flintstone View Post
    We really need to make this forum a no poofter zone. Nothing against poofs, but they have their own forum and we have ours. Trust Zooman to bring this subject up…
    I can live with this being a no poofter zone as long as it's not a no kid zone.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I'm trying to guess Zoozilla's next threa topic. Maybe it'll be: 'Does shops (FS/massage) accept Bitcoin/crypto as payment?'

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    "How much Bitcoin/Crypto do I tip a ML for part 3?" is my bet

Banned
    That's exactly what I was thinking!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by zoozilla View Post
    How to avoid picking a ladyboy? Do you look between the legs first if he/she allows you?

Pre Covid I had a most unuusal experience with a Thai WL. I couldn't pinpoint it. Somehow she didn't seem to be to a "real" girl. I walked away from the punt not fully 100% satisfied.

However come to think of it some of the girls we've met in real life are a bit unfeminine, boyish and manly too.
    The penis, yes the penis should be the thing you're looking for.

Oh and by the way if you are having sex with someone who has a penis, and you also have a penis that is called homosexuality or "gay" It doesn't matter how good their fake boobs or make up are, or whether or not they call themselves a "ladyboy" or a "shemale". No, if its got a penis its a man, and you're fucking gay.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by quagmire View Post
    The penis, yes the penis should be the thing you're looking for.

Oh and by the way if you are having sex with someone who has a penis, and you also have a penis that is called homosexuality or "gay" It doesn't matter how good their fake boobs or make up are, or whether or not they call themselves a "ladyboy" or a "shemale". No, if its got a penis its a man, and you're fucking gay.
    Here we go …Hail Mary

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12