Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anything good around Epping area?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Anything good around Epping area?

Hey guys new here, I'm moving into Epping relatively soon. Was wondering if there is anything good happing in the Epping area?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    What are you after ? Massage or FS?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There's a few RnT, some of which offer FS depending on the girl. As usual, expect to pay stupid prices if you want FS.

On the west side of the station (Beecroft Rd) there are a few Thai RnT, plus one legit Thai massage place: Boon Ruk Sa. (They actually do a great massage if you don't want extras, highly recommended.)

On the east side of the station there's Epping Natural Care on Langston Rd, quite a popular busy joint with nice Chinese girls. Further up on Oxford St there's a smaller place, next to Domino's, upstairs. They're a bit cheaper, a bit older, but nice and friendly.

I've done some research on privates in the area too, but that scene's dead at the moment, all the ads are fake. Maybe post pandemic they'll come back.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterWhippy View Post
    There's a few RnT, some of which offer FS depending on the girl. As usual, expect to pay stupid prices if you want FS.

On the west side of the station (Beecroft Rd) there are a few Thai RnT, plus one legit Thai massage place: Boon Ruk Sa. (They actually do a great massage if you don't want extras, highly recommended.)

On the east side of the station there's Epping Natural Care on Langston Rd, quite a popular busy joint with nice Chinese girls. Further up on Oxford St there's a smaller place, next to Domino's, upstairs. They're a bit cheaper, a bit older, but nice and friendly.

I've done some research on privates in the area too, but that scene's dead at the moment, all the ads are fake. Maybe post pandemic they'll come back.
    Thanks Misterwippy these will come handy for me when lockdown is lifted. Most reviews and adds are for places closer to city. I have tried Epping massage which is a shop on level 1 closer to the station. This was 3-4 years ago and however not much deco had rooms with attached toilet but no shower. I never tried for fs just hj.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm near the area, but noting much. What Misterwippy said above is about it.

But it is convenient to go outward in several directions.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Thanks! I'll be sure to check them out. I know there is options a little drive away but figured I'd find out what's local.

Hoping things pop off again once this lockdown is over, been a long couple of months...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by gentlescream View Post
    But it is convenient to go outward in several directions.
    Yeah, if you've got a car, Rydalmere is 12 minutes away. Much more and better options... plus you can swing by Bunnings on the way 😂

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    There is also a massage joint at Beecroft opposite the railway station carpark

Banned
    Yeah, if you've got a car, Rydalmere is 12 minutes away. Much more and better options... plus you can swing by Bunnings on the way ��
    I agree. I always stop by Bunnings on the way home from a Rydalmere punt to get engine oil for my motor which have been reved up a bit by the WL.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by zoozilla View Post
    I agree. I always stop by Bunnings on the way home from a Rydalmere punt to get engine oil for my motor which have been reved up a bit by the WL.
    You crack me up hahaha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    New shop opening soon in Epping.
    I was just sent this wechat message.
    They already have a website up and running.

Welcome to 24 Epping Massage. Our new brand shop will be opened 29th this month – new young, sexy and hottest girls will be ready to satisfy our customers! 24 Epping Massage is the best Sydney shop with various selections of top girls, from different countries and types of girls. When you enter our shop, you are the VIP, we will bring you the first-class places and services and we promise you will get top value for your money and your time here. Our shop is in front of the Epping station within 1 min walk. If you drive, it’s very easy to park on the street anytime and anywhere. We have a front door and a back door, and private and isolated rooms are available in the shop. Come visit us and experience the best services! Mobile numbers 0406562779 Shop address 24 Langston PI Epping 2121

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Backdraft69 View Post
    New shop opening soon in Epping.
    I was just sent this wechat message.
    They already have a website up and running.

Welcome to 24 Epping Massage. Our new brand shop will be opened 29th this month – new young, sexy and hottest girls will be ready to satisfy our customers! 24 Epping Massage is the best Sydney shop with various selections of top girls, from different countries and types of girls. When you enter our shop, you are the VIP, we will bring you the first-class places and services and we promise you will get top value for your money and your time here. Our shop is in front of the Epping station within 1 min walk. If you drive, it’s very easy to park on the street anytime and anywhere. We have a front door and a back door, and private and isolated rooms are available in the shop. Come visit us and experience the best services! Mobile numbers 0406562779 Shop address 24 Langston PI Epping 2121

That's interesting. Wonder who is behind this shop.
    Website says only Monday to Friday opening.

24 Langston Pl is the new apartment complex, so it should be a fresh fit out.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    The massage price is higher than the other shops as well

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

24 Langston Pl is the new apartment complex, so it should be a fresh fit out.
    The mobile & Wechat response comes up as Tulip Massage at 27 Langston Place Epping

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Backdraft69 View Post
    The massage price is higher than the other shops as well

Correct, but in line with shops in the city etc. It's real competition is 41 epping. 45 is average and 34 has gone downhill over time also.
    Any word on when they plan to open?

Wait never mind, 29th, clearly I'm not reading things properly...

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by jaquedm1307 View Post
    The mobile & Wechat response comes up as Tulip Massage at 27 Langston Place Epping
    Ok so it's in one of the empty old retail shops, makes more sense.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Correct, but in line with shops in the city etc. It's real competition is 41 epping. 45 is average and 34 has gone downhill over time also.
    Any word on when they plan to open?
    Correct: 41 Beecroft Road is Eppings best. If you are coming from the station do not walk into 45 by mistake because it is the first as you walk up the street. The next real competition for 41 is 2 Pope Street Top Ryde. Both have multiple higher class ML's. There are a couple of individuals working in Eastwood but they are rare and most of their work mates are pretty ho- hum.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I found 41 on the higher end of pricing on extra's, alot of the girls wanted more than the standard pineapple for basic NHJ, hopefully this joint is more in line.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by jaquedm1307 View Post
    I see they have posted their first roster for next week already.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Shop looks very very discreet lol. There's no signs or anything as of the 28th at least.

Do we know if this is their 2nd shop or something?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast