Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What's your weekly punting budget?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by diligent View Post
    I agree, not all GF can fulfil your fantasy.
    Yes a GF is real.
    We live in a real world.
    Not a Fantasy World.
    We don't have to work if we live in
    a Fantasy World of dimly lit cubicles
    with an endless supply of MLs and WLs

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by diligent View Post
    I agree, not all GF can fulfil your fantasy.
    In fact, after the honeymoon period... none.

That's the truth of it. A girlfriend isn't there for sex. They're there to build a life with, have kids and grow your asset base. After a year or two, sex is a distant memory. Duty shag is all you get.

WLs and MLs are all about you. Your every whim for an hour so you can go back home and carry on with life. Think about it. After a year or two, what wife is going to suck your balls while tickling your prostate? What wife is going to deep throat you on her knees and then cowgirl you slowly while rubbing her pussy and then let you pound her in doggy for 10 minutes until you bring it home with rebel yell and a slap on the butt?

Jesus I'm counting down the days.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by DayMan69 View Post
    In fact, after the honeymoon period... none.

That's the truth of it. A girlfriend isn't there for sex. They're there to build a life with, have kids and grow your asset base. After a year or two, sex is a distant memory. Duty shag is all you get.

WLs and MLs are all about you. Your every whim for an hour so you can go back home and carry on with life. Think about it. After a year or two, what wife is going to suck your balls while tickling your prostate? What wife is going to deep throat you on her knees and then cowgirl you slowly while rubbing her pussy and then let you pound her in doggy for 10 minutes until you bring it home with rebel yell and a slap on the butt?

Jesus I'm counting down the days.
    Hahahahaha i love this

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by juscruisin58 View Post
    I spend $750 p/w, this is an exclusive arrangement with a SB.
    This has been fantastic during Covid as we are in the same LGA and are legal under the partner bubble rules, so I'm still getting it 2-3 times a week.
    She has lost her job due to Covid (poorly paid retail) so is grateful of the support
    You lucky bastard ……. Hahaha

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    Not only my fantasy but yours and other punters brother fantasy.
    The worse is knowing the WL you kissed or dfk had someone else dick in their mouth couple of hours earlier. Even worse may have done rimming.

I do not work on budget just try to be careful what I spend. The most may have been 700-800 in a week. Normally after punting I feel bad and stop for a while until I have blue balls again. Would love to have arrangement with SB for few weeks or months. I have realised with WL it’s too short for me. In the last 2-3 years my work took me to Philippines and Vietnam. I have regular girls who meet and also enjoy enjoy sex. However this stopped when covid started. With these girls except one I never paid money after the deed. It’s always dinner or meal outside and gifts. I have however sent money also as gift. So overall it’s still expensive punting. But the rewards have been good also. On my last trip the girl I was meeting on the last night of had her periods. Since I had invited her for dinner she still came. She still loooked after me by doing bbbjcim. My first time as I usually don’t ask for CIM.

I have been saving on punting since the lockdown with the occasional gift sent to my regular girls now and then. This will change when the lockdown opens in Oct.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnisfun1969 View Post
    You lucky bastard ……. Hahaha
    I had thought of giving her up because of the cost, she's been worth it during Covid

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I had thought of giving her up because of the cost, she's been worth it during Covid
    Is that the normal cost of a sugar baby? Man, she'd have to be 10/10 for that, for me. Are others on the forum paying that?

I've considered the idea, but couldn't afford that, or want to spend that. Couldn't be bothered with the 'admin' of a relationship with a 20-something either if i'm being honest.

I get the benefits during lickdown, but what are the benefits in normal times for that sort of dough?

Banned
    Is that the normal cost of a sugar baby? Man, she'd have to be 10/10 for that, for me. Are others on the forum paying that?

I've considered the idea, but couldn't afford that, or want to spend that. Couldn't be bothered with the 'admin' of a relationship with a 20-something either if i'm being honest.

I get the benefits during lickdown, but what are the benefits in normal times for that sort of dough?
    I have a special arrangement with an Asian Milf.

I buy her coffee everytime we meet. Sex is only limited to foreplay.

Sometimes I have to mow her lawn.

I get exercise and sex.

Senior Member(無間使者)

You can get cheaper, but the they won't necessarily be exclusive for you, as they have to pay rent etc.
    The SB I have is a Uni Student as well, she is studying Psychology of all things.
    The best part about being exclusive is bareback sex, she also likes anal, so 1 week of the month is exclusively anal.
    We have not set number of meets per week, sometimes we o ll meet once, other times she'll stay the week with me, all depends on what we have happening.
    She is not your typical 20 something for sure, as they say, I'm sure she's been on this earth before.
    I treat her well and she treats me well. Sometimes it's nearly like we are BF/GF but neither of us want that so it works well.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You can get cheaper, but the they won't necessarily be exclusive for you, as they have to pay rent etc.
    The SB I have is a Uni Student as well, she is studying Psychology of all things.
    The best part about being exclusive is bareback sex, she also likes anal, so 1 week of the month is exclusively anal.
    We have not set number of meets per week, sometimes we o ll meet once, other times she'll stay the week with me, all depends on what we have happening.
    She is not your typical 20 something for sure, as they say, I'm sure she's been on this earth before.
    I treat her well and she treats me well. Sometimes it's nearly like we are BF/GF but neither of us want that so it works well.

Well, fair play i say. That does sound good. You're enjoying caviar, i can afford vegemite.

It seems to me like all the benefits of the GFE without the relationship hassles of a girlfriend.

I also wonder if i'm too old at 59 for that sort of relationship. Anyway, good on you juscriusin58. Enjoy mate.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar

He said $750 per Week, not per meet. That's actually great value if you ask me. Even if he only gets laid 3 times a week, that makes it equal to 3 X 1 hour seshs at Ginza pre-lockdown, but look at what he gets in return. He's got a good deal, no doubt about it.

And I don't think $750 /week is a lot for an SB. Some of them ask for much more than that.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    He said $750 per Week, not per meet. That's actually great value if you ask me. Even if he only gets laid 3 times a week, that makes it equal to 3 X 1 hour seshs at Ginza pre-lockdown, but look at what he gets in return. He's got a good deal, no doubt about it.

And I don't think $750 /week is a lot for an SB. Some of them ask for much more than that.
    Yes I agree and hence my initial comments. Knowing the girl is clean and not taking 3-4 dicks every day is a relief. If it was me I would not trust it to be exclusive arrangement. Better to be realistic. I looked on the SB site and there are girls of all ages and not just 20 something. But most of them are asking lot more on their profile. From the reviews I have seen it is also hard work. Many have their profile but may not be sure of this lifestyle. Others maybe expecting lot more than 750 a week. But some want exorbitant amounts of money. Don’t know if they are worth that much effort and cost.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnisfun1969 View Post
    Yes I agree and hence my initial comments. Knowing the girl is clean and not taking 3-4 dicks every day is a relief. If it was me I would not trust it to be exclusive arrangement. Better to be realistic. I looked on the SB site and there are girls of all ages and not just 20 something. But most of them are asking lot more on their profile. From the reviews I have seen it is also hard work. Many have their profile but may not be sure of this lifestyle. Others maybe expecting lot more than 750 a week. But some want exorbitant amounts of money. Don’t know if they are worth that much effort and cost.
    You are.probably looking at Sydney based SB's.
    We are the Northern end of the Central Coast so things are a little different price wise.
    She is not the first SB I had contact with and I was selective before taking things further with the girls I met.
    She is just your average looking Uni student, not pretentious about her.
    She is a country girl originally having grown up in cotton country.
    Having known her now for over 12 months, I know we are exclusive and we trust each other.
    We are there for each other further than just sex, and we both understand neither of us wants a relationship.
    She has nothing to hide, and nor do I, we are both single and looking after each other.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Usually 600 - 1000 a week depending on the service and the girl

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    SB stuffs reminded me of my ml’s colleague who is young and very pretty. Has lots of regulars and for them, she’s really sweet. Met her few times and yes, very sweet. So my ml told me just before lockdown, she broke up with long term boyfriend who gave roughly $1k/week allowance, bought her new Iphone for her birthday because he didn’t sponsor her visa which she was hanging there for a while hoping him do that and she quickly moved in with new boyfriend who’s much older than her. She said that guy would be her saver as he agreed to sponsor her and he’s also rich, probably richer than her ex. Don’t think she loves him as she used to complain that he’s so old and boring and even tried to set up him with my ml. She quit shifts at the shop they met to let him think that she quit because of him so he has to take responsibility for her finance. She said confidently that he would give her his bank card as compensation for her loss. However, my ml told me that guy didn’t do anything the girl planned, but said he was in difficult time (divorce process) so she needed to wait till everything settled. “But honey, when you stay with me, I look after you. You don’t need to pay anything for bills, grocery, rent… You don’t need to spend!” That girl was pretty upset as when he came to shop, he spent at least $500/week seeing her twice every week and now he said he had no money for her. Don’t know her condition now, improved or not.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Since 3 years, $250 - $500 per week (max)
    Before that, I was reckless and spent like no tomorrow.

Given I am doing things in moderation, I am a lot happier and enjoy my life.
    I scorn myself for not having done that earlier. But I am relatively young and came to my senses early.
    Moral of the story is: "You only live once; Live life like it's your last day" these are the sayings that only irresponsible people tell you.

Banned
    Being a family man I seriously can't afford punting. But I'm additive to it. The girls in the shops set a trap for me to fall into.

My family have to make huge sacrifices for my punting habits. No holidays and no dinner in restaurants for them.

No fun rides for the kids and they have to play with dirty old toys. When they go to schools my wife has to work as a part time cleaner.

Our only entertainment at home is to watch TV.

This is how bad things can get. Blame it to the MLs and WLs who have taken away my money which I've earned with sweat.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by zoozilla View Post
    Being a family man I seriously can't afford punting. But I'm additive to it. The girls in the shops set a trap for me to fall into.

My family have to make huge sacrifices for my punting habits. No holidays and no dinner in restaurants for them.

No fun rides for the kids and they have to play with dirty old toys. When they go to schools my wife has to work as a part time cleaner.

Our only entertainment at home is to watch TV.

This is how bad things can get. Blame it to the MLs and WLs who have taken away my money which I've earned with sweat.
    Hey kid your starting to lose it, have you been into your parents booze stash

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    Hey kid your starting to lose it, have you been into your parents booze stash
    So you are going to read and comment on every post I make here?

I enjoy creative writing and it's my best subject at school.

It didn't take me long to reach 50 posts here and I wasn't banned in reaching it.

Go and get some sun and fresh air. It would be good for mental health. You won't need a kid to tell you so.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by storry_teller View Post
    SB stuffs reminded me of my ml’s colleague who is young and very pretty. Has lots of regulars and for them, she’s really sweet. Met her few times and yes, very sweet. So my ml told me just before lockdown, she broke up with long term boyfriend who gave roughly $1k/week allowance, bought her new Iphone for her birthday because he didn’t sponsor her visa which she was hanging there for a while hoping him do that and she quickly moved in with new boyfriend who’s much older than her. She said that guy would be her saver as he agreed to sponsor her and he’s also rich, probably richer than her ex. Don’t think she loves him as she used to complain that he’s so old and boring and even tried to set up him with my ml. She quit shifts at the shop they met to let him think that she quit because of him so he has to take responsibility for her finance. She said confidently that he would give her his bank card as compensation for her loss. However, my ml told me that guy didn’t do anything the girl planned, but said he was in difficult time (divorce process) so she needed to wait till everything settled. “But honey, when you stay with me, I look after you. You don’t need to pay anything for bills, grocery, rent… You don’t need to spend!” That girl was pretty upset as when he came to shop, he spent at least $500/week seeing her twice every week and now he said he had no money for her. Don’t know her condition now, improved or not.
    Doing the maths, that over $50K per year and I guess if you have that much disposable income then good on you... Even with SB, $750 per week is over $30K per year so again no small fry. On the flip side, having a real GF will cost you around the same with constant dinners, presents etc.... I guess punting is a not a poor man's pastime?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast