Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What's your weekly punting budget?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by zoozilla View Post
    So you are going to read and comment on every post I make here?

I enjoy creative writing and it's my best subject at school.

It didn't take me long to reach 50 posts here and I wasn't banned in reaching it.

Go and get some sun and fresh air. It would be good for mental health. You won't need a kid to tell you so.
    Kid Zoo, you are learning fast. Is funny 😂 when you say it. I do read every post you make if is a Twitter I m one of your followers 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Married, wife has always done the finances, so I have to siphon off cash here and there when I can, aiming for an approx monthly punt, give or take.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by bung72 View Post
    Married, wife has always done the finances
    probably a good thing, otherwise I could easily blow $1k/week!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Recently ended up spending too much.
    Due to having longer bookings.

I used to just punt once a week with 1 hr or maybe extend it to two hours.
    Became a mix of multiple punts a week with varying lengths of sessions, from 1-3 hrs.

Had to try and hold myself back as it was becoming a huge sinkhole for a huge part of the income.

Definitely looking to go for sessions that are more worth it in terms of extras/service for their price point.
    Some mls be out there charging almost the same rate as wls.
    With a lot less service and duration.
    Basically a rip off.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk

Not mentioning my budget but I'm proud to say it's my own money.

I have never asked the girls to pay for extended sessions where they never end up paying back and sometimes I tip extra.

I can't believe there are guys scamming these girls, isn't their job hard enough.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Wait what?!

How do you even think about asking the girls for their money to oay your session?

First of all, that would need trust from multiple sessions.

But also, if it gets to that point where you didnt bring enough cash, why not pay through bank transfer or something?
    If you dont really have the funds, why even think of extending?

Quote Originally Posted by tawer5ag View Post
    Wait what?!

How do you even think about asking the girls for their money to oay your session?

First of all, that would need trust from multiple sessions.

But also, if it gets to that point where you didnt bring enough cash, why not pay through bank transfer or something?
    If you dont really have the funds, why even think of extending?

Happens mainly when drug dealers get the girls hooked and the girls end up paying for the session.

Some other guy do get the girl's trust but I hope the girls learn fast from their mistakes.

Others are a whole lot worse. When the guy transfers money into the girl's account and then asks the girl to withdraw as cash and give it back to them. This is classic ALM behaviour and is monitored by banks. If this happens from too many third parties into a girl's account, it will be flagged and reported to authorities. It's the girl that will be in trouble.

So many shifty dudes out there.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Damn, are drugs and sessions similarly priced?

Never had/bought those so i have no idea.
    Plus i guess im lucky, i dont think ive seen ml/wls that use them. I guess at least they dont look like they take it.

Seen a sketchy lineup from a brothel in northshore though, not sure if the really older ones use it, or they just dont look good.

Quote Originally Posted by tawer5ag View Post
    Damn, are drugs and sessions similarly priced?

Never had/bought those so i have no idea.
    Plus i guess im lucky, i dont think ive seen ml/wls that use them. I guess at least they dont look like they take it.

Seen a sketchy lineup from a brothel in northshore though, not sure if the really older ones use it, or they just dont look good.

The sessions are more expensive than meth but depends on quality I guess.

Coke is more expensive than a session but dudes that have coke are well cashed up and pay the girls extra for them to share coke in the session. It's win win for the girls but I'm bias and would love free coke myself.

I know a girl, retired now that faked taking drugs just to please the clients.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Damn, curious to the effects of those drugs.

But im mostly a straight arrow so i have no idea of those stuffs, even the ones that are easier to get.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    My budget is about $250-300 a month. But my real budget is trying to have the self control to only go once or twice a month to avoid warping my life around punting.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I punt at least three times a week and tend to spend at least $500 a week, sometimes I get a bit punt crazy and smash the budget out to well over a grand. Funny thing is that the better the sessions early in the week the more likely I will chase good punts for the rest of the week, yet an average punt early in the week means less chasing and just settle in for a couple of regulars which results in a predictable but guaranteed positive outcome. Covid lockdown nearly killed me but saved me a small fortune.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    It's exp habit but that's part of life as a guy I guess.... If we spend around 300-400 / wk we may have to invest in a property somewhere in aust that can pay u enough rental income so we can pay for WL lol

Usually 200-300 and almost exclusively at massage. Will have two or three a week before lockdown. Post lockdown I have been pretty tame

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by HardCore View Post
    I punt at least three times a week and tend to spend at least $500 a week, sometimes I get a bit punt crazy and smash the budget out to well over a grand. Funny thing is that the better the sessions early in the week the more likely I will chase good punts for the rest of the week, yet an average punt early in the week means less chasing and just settle in for a couple of regulars which results in a predictable but guaranteed positive outcome. Covid lockdown nearly killed me but saved me a small fortune.
    I've got 3 mates that punt a similar amount and we all spend about the same, we met on a work trip to Vegas and work in the same industry and have reasonable levels of disposable income so its time that can be harder to find than cash to pay for our hobby.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    150-200 every few months. Some of out budgets are crazy haha.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It really does effect you when you have nothing to do. you feel that urge. Atm i keep myself busy working overtime and get 1 day off pw. I used to spend 200-300 pw. Now 100 pw. On my 1 day off. I’m saving more than spending. Since last lockdown till now i saved up 10k after paying mortgage, bills etc. normally it took me 10month save that.

I work in hospitality. not big earning 50-60k.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    1-2 times a month. So around $150-300 a month.

I find that if you’re out of the game a while, it’s easier to save since I don’t get the urge as much

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    This depends on the urge and how my wallet feels. If my friend wallet feels ‘hurt’ then I’ll stop for a while. On average probably $100-$200 a fortnight - trying to not get addicted

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I started punting in 2014 and set myself a budget formula from day 1. First year: $100 a month. Each year thereafter would increase by $100 a month. So 2015 was $200 a month, 2016 was $300 a month, etc. That makes this year $800 a month but I have barely been punting at all since mid-2020.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast