Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Marcela (viva Colombia) - Massage at Central (MAC)

Senior Member(無間使者)

Julia

Quote Originally Posted by Nthnrr View Post
    Seems there’s a lack of Aussie/European girls available at present. Most days there’s none or they are just there a couple of hours. Haven’t seen Julia or Emma on since they reopened. Maybe they have gone private??
    Julia got new boobs, so I assume she’ll be back once they’ve healed 👍🏻

Junior Member(有D料到)
    On to part 2, her nipples carressing my back is driving me nuts so I proceed to turn around and caress her LS. She lets off a little moan and within no time she gets very wet. She sits up and starts playing with little bro, again no oil which is little disappointing. Next, we turn to 69 and I'm sooo tempted to DATY but decide not to (not a fan of waiting for a weeks to get a potential STD test)

Great review. What does LS mean?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I popped in to see Marcella again a few weeks ago. Still super hot, awesome service, left there feeling very happy. 😋

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by peep View Post
    On to part 2, her nipples carressing my back is driving me nuts so I proceed to turn around and caress her LS. She lets off a little moan and within no time she gets very wet. She sits up and starts playing with little bro, again no oil which is little disappointing. Next, we turn to 69 and I'm sooo tempted to DATY but decide not to (not a fan of waiting for a weeks to get a potential STD test)

Great review. What does LS mean?
    Little Sister (pussy)

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I saw Marcella a couple of months ago. She is pretty, not quite as stunning as Brianna or Dani but she has a great smile and gives very good service. Made me feel like she genuinely enjoyed our session and we had a nice chat too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Marcella was back on the roster yesterday...I wonder if she will come back for more shifts or was yesterday just a guest appearance?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    She's back from a holiday and will be working to fund the next holiday, see her whilst you can.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12