Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Marcela (viva Colombia) - Massage at Central (MAC)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Marcela (viva Colombia) - Massage at Central (MAC)

Name: Marcella
    Establishment: Massage at Central (MAC)
    Date of Visit : May 2021
    Rates : $50 for 30 mins + $50 tip
    Size/shape : fit girl with perky boobs (sort of like a beach girl)
    Nationality or Ethnicity : Colombian
    Services Provided : NHJ, DFK.
    Value for money/recommend? : Yes, I would return
    Rating (1 to 5): 4

It was time to go back to MAC again given the great experience I've had with Julia. This time, I decided to go for Marcella as I never tried Colombian before and some bros on the forums mentioned Marcella being good looking.

Texted Angela again and she mentioned Marcella was fully booked so I made an appointment for the day after. Next day, Angela confirms the appointment and I went at the appointed hour. I had started to become a regular here and so I'd usually have some some chit chat with Angela. She also always asks me how the session went afterwards so there is a bit of customer service there which I like.

I get shown to my room and I pay the $50 massage fee. I proceed to sit on the chair and play with my phone when suddenly the door opens and in walks Marcella. Bros, I was contemplating whether to write this report as she is already popular enough but she is actually stunning. She has that type of beach going look for her with a slight tan and a beautiful smile. Looks wise, I think she's even hotter than Julia.

Little bro is pumping full of excitement at this stage and honestly if it was up to me I would have skipped part 1 altogether. On to part 1, she does an alright job but doesn't use any oil which I thought was surprising. However, the feeling of her body rubbing against your back makes up for the lack in skill.

On to part 2, her nipples carressing my back is driving me nuts so I proceed to turn around and caress her LS. She lets off a little moan and within no time she gets very wet. She sits up and starts playing with little bro, again no oil which is little disappointing. Next, we turn to 69 and I'm sooo tempted to DATY but decide not to (not a fan of waiting for a weeks to get a potential STD test)

We switch position again as I'd like to see her beautiful face and perky tits and before you know it I explode. She giggles and asks whether I want some hot towels and proceeds to go get those.

All in all, I would rate Julia's skills higher however looks wise I thought Marcella has an edge. I'm not entirely sure whether she offers FS as I didn't ask so other bros may need to chime in.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Marcella, who I agree is quite a looker, does offer all that you may want in the way of extras.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by HardCore View Post
    Marcella, who I agree is quite a looker, does offer all that you may want in the way of extras.
    Is she similar to Bianca?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Themassageking View Post
    Is she similar to Bianca?
    No, Marcella has a lovely toned body, Bianca was a fairly big unit (not fat)from memory....similar to Danny except a fraction taller.

Hope these girls are still around by lockdown end. When you guys say all extras are on offer, is FS on offer here?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks Hardcore, do you remember the rate for extra?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Her rates for extras are fairly standard and consistent for MAC girls, Marcella is not an exception to those rates.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Her rates for extras are fairly standard and consistent for MAC girls, Marcella is not an exception to those rates.
    Hopefully MAC would open by next week! Any one knows if Marcella offers privates?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleazypeazy View Post
    Hopefully MAC would open by next week! Any one knows if Marcella offers privates?
    Not to my knowledge but I know she is still in Sydney and likely to return to work, excellent I know.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Can't wait for MAC to reopen. I wonder if there will be any surprises

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not to my knowledge but I know she is still in Sydney and likely to return to work, excellent I know.
    That really is excellent news. 🙂

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I posted this on another tread but it's relevant here. See MAC's website:

Also, as mandated by the NSW Government, all customers will be required to provide proof of covid-19 vaccination prior to entering the premises, this is a condition of entry.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Can confirm that Marcella is back now lock down is over.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Is MAC still open all days? I have been checking their roster on Wechat and and most days there is no roster? Is it because they are closed or are booked out? Also have not seen Marcella mentioned in the roster at all. Is she back?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by fface2014 View Post
    Is MAC still open all days? I have been checking their roster on Wechat and and most days there is no roster? Is it because they are closed or are booked out? Also have not seen Marcella mentioned in the roster at all. Is she back?
    Not on wechat but they have been posting on the main website. Rarely any Western Girls. Last I have seen on the roster was Danny from 12:00 to 03:00 on a Monday which is a joke for hard working punters like us.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I too was trying to work out of they were still open

Quote Originally Posted by fface2014 View Post

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    MAC is open. The roster is updated on the website most mornings.

If the new or old Western girls are booked out they do not go on the roster. You'll need to enquire who is working, what days and when ahead of time.

Quote Originally Posted by MrStone View Post
    I too was trying to work out of they were still open

There was a recent review posted in the other forum on an Aussie girl Naomi, they are open alright.

Cheers

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Marcella sounds hot AF, i used to go there every other week, keen to go back and try the new girls on the roster. Thanks for the review

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Seems there’s a lack of Aussie/European girls available at present. Most days there’s none or they are just there a couple of hours. Haven’t seen Julia or Emma on since they reopened. Maybe they have gone private??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast